All women need to do to have a comfortable life is to be pretty

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

all women need to do to have a comfortable life is to be pretty. men has to approach them, earn money for them, entertain them and in the end she still leaves him, takes half of his shit and kids. it's not fucking fair

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

intense side eye

if its so easy, you do it.

if you dont want it, dont date

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

Could you imagine trying to have full control of multiple wives, a nightmare.

Jackson Powell
Jackson Powell

If you don't like women don't interact with them?

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Oh God, the cringe

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

this kind of threads were good a few months ago, now r9k is full of white knights and /soc/ and reddit retards, ikr bitches gonna bitch, just bee yourself nigga

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

I imagine it would be like adopting a fist full of newborn puppies.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Storytime OP? Have you even been in a relationship?

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

could you imagine having multiple husbands?

monthly fistfights

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

I want to date a girl, but I also want her to put some effort into relationship, not just expect everything from men

Nathaniel Cook
Nathaniel Cook

Bump

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

Kind of like being a supervisor at a workshop? The weak are there to support the strong.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Honestly, I'm 18, huge ass and perky boobs and even as a 15 year old till now, I've been offered anything I could possibly want. From vacations to paying for my college, being pretty is paying for the bed I'm sitting on

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Women are parasites.

They can and will take whatever the fuck they want from you and then they leave.

Need a shoulder to cry on? Well you have 30 males to offer that and then they run along and never talk to you until they need something.

If you get them off, they won't reciprocate because they are satisfied and it's done.

They are horrible leeches and the only way to get rid of them is to not contact them or to set your own rules and try to get those parasites to follow them... good luck with that though.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

in the US, most of the secular West this is painfully true

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Tits an timestamp or gtfo!

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Timestamp tits or gtfo you stupid whore.

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

Yeah get bent.

Jacob Hall
Jacob Hall

I'm also a girl with a pretty face , slender body, and perky tits and I could definitely manipulate older men and suck their cocks and get LOTS of shit for free but it is just so disgusting I can't. Plus what about when you're like 35 and can't manipulate men for things anymore and want to actually find love and want a nice man who won't be like wtf you sucked dicks and manipulated money out of people for years?
I would take advantage of my genetic lottery winnings but I am too scared of not finding love one day as a result

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

............you know whats even more disgusting?
being poor.

ayyyyyyyyyy

sunglasses descend slowly

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

Go to him. Like in the movies.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

And remember, you are privileged

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

TIMESTAMPED TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING WHORE.

Charles James
Charles James

Then you must be ugly, because I've had many men fall in love with me over and over, and even in a relationship for over 3 years now I have more than any woman in their 30s have. Xox

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

I model. I am plenty attractive but I want a real emotional connection with my future partner.
Are you open about manipulating money out of people and having them pay for everything for you?
Also do you have to do anything sexual to get the money out of them?

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

Timestamped tits or GTFO

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

Fuckin whores

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

TITS or GTFO

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

but I want a real emotional connection with my future partner.

tbh thats a pretty good reason. stay in the game -> never view men as human again

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Sigh. When will these beta male faggotry threads ever end? There's one simple solution for this:

Stop dating shitty women and develop a better sense of judgement for people. Don't let your dick control you. Easy as that.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

No nothing ever sexual, I'm very modest and being the only attractive person that doesn't flash their tits on or work at slutty places. Everyone has their own lust fantasy with me, people at my gym have almost crossed the line with sexual assault trying to get a response out of me, but instead they buy me 100 dollar leggings in trade of either "training them" or just hanging out with them.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

I'm trying the harder way to bring women up to a freer conciseness.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Don't get me wrong, I'm not over here scamming the fuck out of any guy I see. But when i get offered things do I take them? Yes of course who wouldn't, I'm not breaking hearts or leading guys on

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

Why do you think there's so many trans people out there these days? It's no coincidence comrade.

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

ITT

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

I have had people give me expensive gifts before for nothing sexual but a college education like you mentioned in an earlier post? Not quite yet.
In what kind of arrangement did he offer to pay for your college education for free? Does he just like to hang out with you and he pays it?
The most I have had offered is someone offered to pay me to live in their mansion but sex was implied and I wasn't into it

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Why? One person forever is a dead end, there is always room for self improvement. Unless you need a retirement plan.

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

Tits or gtfo you stupid whores

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

I've never taken them up on it, I'm not having them pay for that because it would mean I would have to do something sexual with them. Although he's very weird and only likes my feet, I turned him down and he thinks he owes me something now that I regected the offer, he pays for my feet and nails to be done every other week.

Jonathan Nelson
Jonathan Nelson

Not necessarily, my ex was loaded and I mooched of her for two years, right until I cheated on her and she left me. In hindsight I should never have cheated on her because i can't afford the excessive life style she gave me, so life is kinda boring and I just sit on my ass and browse Sup Forums all day.

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Shut the fuck up.

Tits or gtfo

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

men has to approach them, earn money for them, entertain them
Men don't have to do any of that. That was your choice. Find a chick who's down to split the bills 50/50, and don't marry her so she can't take your shit if things go south. Marriage is an outdated concept. Don't fall for it.

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

true shit lol

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

I'm not having them pay for that because it would mean I would have to do something sexual with them
Yeah the big gifts like that always have sex implied. I wish i was a big enough whore that fucking people for gifts wouldn't bother me. I could be pretty well off
And yeah they like to hold it over your head even of you refused b it. I stopped talking to mansion guy because he kept trying to guilt trip me

Xavier Diaz
Xavier Diaz

kek at all the women posting here.

You're posting for attention.

Look at me Look at me.

No. shut up. Nobody gives a shit.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

If I wanted that attention I could easily post a picture of myself and probably have you not trolling me but trying to talk to me

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

It's romantic for the dreamers, if your in love sample the full experience. But like someone smarter then you should be like you people should not share money because women can work and men can take care of themselves now.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

There's plenty of women who aren't like that whatsoever. Almost without fail, every guy who touts this bullshit either has no experience with women or is a beta red piller

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

ITT:
Wahh my fragile ego is hurt.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

All women are the same. There all filthy lying whores

Parker Price
Parker Price

I bet my ass you're a guy

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

That's not been my experience or any man I know, actually. You should be more careful who you marry.

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Me I haven't been laid in some 4 years, not that I haven't made more then multiple attempts. It's ironically coming from a selfish place that I've explored what love is in an attempt to relive women of their prudence. But whatever.

Jaxon Lopez
Jaxon Lopez

bitch im gay fuck off with your assumptions hoe

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

tits or gtfo you stupid whores

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

relive women of their prudence

The fuck? That shit is why you aren't getting any pussy, buddy

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page