What is this shit next to my dick, guys? I've been having sex with my girlfriend for a year...

What is this shit next to my dick, guys? I've been having sex with my girlfriend for a year, and neither of us have cheated on each other.

Enjoy the herpes your girlfriend gave you

looks like herpes/gw cut your dick off lol.

Ingrown hairs from shaving, OP.

You have herpes.
She's fucking someone else.

Looks like ingrown hairs to me fam.

this. dont freak op

>and neither of us have cheated on each other.
...top kek

They're so tiny though. I use an electric razor to prevent the huge gross ingrown hairs. Can they be that small?

get some "private parts" soap. donĀ“t shave for a while and they will go away. Also post pic of GF as a thank you to /b

Looks like Molluscum Contagioism.

I agree with this. But why are your balls next to your dick and not behind it?

OP TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN YOU MUST GO TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THIS FORM AND DO THE HELICOPTER. NOT ONLY DOES THIS CURE YOU BUT IT IS EXCELLENT BIRTH CONTROL

Could also be ingrown hairs, but if they've been there for more than a couple months than I would say Molluscum.

Yeah, if you get a shave too close, then the hairs will get caught on the skin, and won't break past the skin.

GIRL DETECTED
tits pls

>neither of us has cheated
Time to wake up pal..

>neither of us have cheated on each other.

Okay genius.. and by what method did you come to that conclusion? She's probably getting her eyes glued shut with Derek Jeter's herpes right now

I'm sitting down and it's from a side angle

Your nutsack comes up to the top of your dick instead of under it? What the actual fuck

Nasry

could be herpes though. Doesn't mean either of you have cheated either. That shit can be dormant for years or even never show. I wouldn't worry too much about it if you're in a happy relationship, but I would probably get it looked it.

tbh you got nice balls fam let us see some more