I recently saw that 12 yr old girl hang herself on video for family and friends to see...

I recently saw that 12 yr old girl hang herself on video for family and friends to see. I've been considering doing the same things and hoping it will be out there like hers. It didn't look like she felt alot of pain and went pretty fast. I'm also considering doing it without clothes so it's more degrading to my family and friends.

can't wait to watch the vid!

haha ohh its painfull, not being able to breath is a nice way to exit this life...NOT

wanna die painless, buy some helium, and breath it in. it will feel no different then breathing normal air, and you will just get tired, close your eyes, go to sleep and die without anny pain at all.

It's gunna hurt, and you'll expel bodily fluids. Please do it though.

you could also get some help and try to find anything that's worth living for.

Tits and timestsmp

What bodily fluids, that girl didn't.

Is there a reason why?

I know you're in a bad place right now but please don't do this. I don't know you but I know there are people who love you. Things will get better but only if you're around for them to. Please don't take your own life. :)

Just set it up better and make sure the lighting is good, nothing worse than trying to fap to some idiot swinging and twitching if you can't' see the life slowly drain away.

Fags detected

Make sure you remove all your clothing as well. It's less painful that way.

If picture is you, consider the following:
>tits or gtfo
>gr8 b8 m8
>tits
>gtfo

When you die of asphyxiation, your body will release it's bowels and bladder.
She shit her self, you just couldn't see it.

Need link to video

>When you die of anything
Fix'd.

No time stamp. Take a pic of you touching your left ear with right hand

Maybe pop a lung or two in the process because op is too much of a faggot to do it right

don't do it, people love you and they would hate to see you go, please, just don't do it. there is so much in life to live for. what ever the reason, just know that someone out there is waiting for you to talk and be friends with. don't do it....please

Hanging can be quite excruciating, if you don't snap your neck when you fall.

Moles line up. We got a live one.

No time stamp, gtfo faggot

get help OP

Don't do it tbh

don't do it post nudes instead

You have nice hair

>this

If you want to be taken seriously or GTFO
It is plenty of idiots posting death related shit, defending suicide or looking for attention, is this FBI or some Psychology student/s, or just a gore faggot contaminating Sup Forums

can you have a squirt before you hangging?

nice nipples