fucking whale lubbers

that name tag looks shooped

MOAR

Just a bleeding marker

Some ugly bitches in here, christ

Rate/WWYD

more

best ones on this thread

Not into chubby chicks, but 9/10, cute as hell, would have her sit on my face and eat her butt after she got done working out.

Looks like some anons here cant tell the difference between fat and chubby.

Its ok to like fat if thats your kind of thing but stop deluding yourself and admit that you actually like fat girls. Stop calling them chubby when they clearly are not, just to protect your ego and their feelings.

Go on

fat girls need loving too. Fat girls usually got bigger tits and asses anyways.

anymore? i like these nurse pics, she looks good.

Her boobs look deflated

holy shit from hanford, right?

Why;]?

sorry dude. no match

Can you imagine all of their butthole smells together on one spoon. Would you sniff it or even eat it?

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Anyone know her name?

The rest of her stuff

G11092F4

Face would probably help, no?

What happened to the twitter?? Where has Mandi gone?

Instagram: @yessirivas_

Anyone got moar

Any more?

The only thing I really hate about chubby chicks are the misshapen fucking tits. And hairy puss.

seconded, I want more of her. she's really cute.

Any nudes?

She's been getting too many free meals.

I'd love to make her suck my cock and see how much of a whore she is as she begs for mercy while I fuck her mouth putting who cream on my dick and feeding it to her forcibly

HEY YOU'RE NOT ME

anyone willing to post OC of their wife/gf?

That is how you fucking do thick.

it was a joke

I've posted mine before and got negative reviews.

No gag reflex so that would go well

please do so now;;... give her another chance to be looked at and jerked off to

mooooar

this shit always fucking busts me up. every, single, time.
"better not show my rolls, and cover my stomache, but ill gladly show you my tits and pussy" this kind of shit is straight fucking retarded. god damn idiot. you are showing your most intimate of intimates, but the rolls are what you are worried about. fucking kill yourself

Dated a chick like that. She'd masturbate for me, but always reach for a shirt to cover up her stomach like wtf?

Sauce?

Yeah, it makes no fucking sense!! you are afraid of us seeing your rolls, or chubbyness, yet heres your whole vagina and asshole spread wide open, and cum on your tits. better show those like a champ. but the rolls?? heaven forbid some one sees those.

No sauce, I know her from my college. It's oc

moar

Do you have more?
Chubby Asians are my thing

Yeah it's bizarre. Eventually she stopped doing that shit, but I really don't get it.

hot af ...she's giving you that innocent but naughty look...love it....mooooar please

best cubb is to be witf god in heavn. jeus is skinny but sill hot!

this

Those are her

Timestamp is 1/12/17 12:16AM.

Oh no...

Look at them titties, NOT

oh no is where youl be in hell. jesus is betetr nad givs head. heavinly head@

yep, its like the whole bathing suit thing, "OMG YOU CANT SEE ME IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!" ... " OHP time to swim! better put on this bathing suit made out of 2 shoe strings!" what ever, i think maybe they just get comfortable with you about it, but its like they think were going to judge them on their rolls. uhm, hello, we wanna see your tits and that vajayjay, then raw dawg them, we care literally fucking zero on what the rest of the package looks like aslong as its not a burn victim.

Moar pls

see