So I was visiting an old friend, and I dont know what came over us...

So I was visiting an old friend, and I dont know what came over us , but we decided it would be funny to make a craigslist ad for a mmf threesome. The thing is I'm engaged. I should mention that I am 1000% satisfied with my marriage, and I love my fiancee to death. The threesome thing began as a joke /way to pass the time by making the ad / weird social experiment just to see if it was actually possible.. Believe it or not, I can honestly say it was not even a sexual thing (as you will see) and that I was just going through the motions..Long story short, we met up with a random woman, fondled/fingered her a bit, tried to receive oral but I couldn't get hard (friend did though) No kissing....it lasted ~5 minutes and then we stopped because it was impossible for me to get even the tiniest bit hard. Then it got weird and we sat around while she had sort of a mental breakdown, chugging a bottle of booze we brought, crying, and telling us her sob-stories. Extremely uncomfortable and awkward.

I feel weird now. Immediately afterwards, I felt like I needed to confess to my wife, so I called her. But I ended up giving her a very soft (fabricated) version of what happened. I told her a drunk girl came onto me at a bar and grabbed my dick. Obviously this is far from the truth, but I figure it was such a meaningless, weird encounter devoid of any passion whatsoever that it's not worth it to make our relationship weird over it. Moreover, my wife has said in the past that she would stay with me if I cheated and that she thinks emotional cheating is way worse than meaningless sex..Also, ***she may have even said she would not want to know if I cheated iirc***...so I thought it would be almost selfish to confess the full story to her. It would make her feel bad just so I could experience the relief of confession. I figure the best thing I can do for our relationship is bear the weight of this sin on my own to not burden my wife and never do it again. Thoughts?

Pic unrelated

OP here. pic very much related, actually

Bumping for meme

OP, you were just experimenting. Nothing even really happened. Don't fucking beat yourself up. It's not worth it.

you are a piece of shit. lots of planning went into this and hope your intended breaks it off because you definitely are not ready for marriage

Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo.

Don't worry about it. We all make mistakes. The guilt will wear off in like a week, the annoying part will be the friend who knows. That's my experience at least. He has dirt on you now. Bend over with friends over is a lie. Remind him not to be a bad hombre or there will be serious repercussions. That's what I did when a similar situation happened in college. Not a single one has mentioned it since.

My situation btw was the startings of ffm but all my roommates came back from the bars and ruined my fun. Mine was asleep upstairs ;)

>Nothing even really happened

Thanks, user. That idea is what is keeping me going. The encounter was objectively terrible. Getting my utterly flaccid dick sucked for 3 minutes is hardly sex...but I still get pangs of guilt throughout the day that make me feel like a scumbag, especially when I talk to my fiancee and see her so blissfully unaware. I don't even know why the fuck I did it. The woman was disgusting anyway. It was more like a joke than anything.

>you are a piece of shit

I feel like one.

Well, he is currently in a relationship too, so technically I have dirt on him as well. The difference is that he has only been with his girl for like 8 months, whereas I'm planning on marrying my fiancee. I honestly see her as my soulmate. She has been nothing short of an angel to me in our relationship. Thank you for your kind reply, user.

It's human nature. It's best to conceal such ineptitudes of our baser instincts from the fairer sex. Their innocence and nievity allow us to dream of a world where we don't cheat, and all other problems are solved as well. Where man lives as intended, free from strife or pain. We men will work to bring this to reality, and to shield them from our reality until we do. Thus we deserve our small pleasures of sin to help us achieve this noble world.

You did engage in cheating on your fiancee. Your tiny penis is the one with the conscience and decided not to comply. Had it not been as stupid and insensitive as yourself, you would have been railing some piece of trash instead of your woman. You don't deserve forgiveness, you should drown in your guilt. You stuck your limp dick in some whore's mouth for 3 minutes. You cheated. Fuck you. I hate cheating mother fuckers. You deserve to get your face mushed

And the whores into whose bellies our inadequisies of our dreams are poured serve to further our ambitions by giving you the sinking freling you feel today. This is all to drive you forward

Dress it up and mentally justify it however you like. You and your partner are living in different realities right now, and that'll have consequences. If you want to share your life experiences you have to tell her because it's something real that happened and she both wants and needs to know

Many of those considered to have advanced the world the furthest have fit into this category you address with such rancor. Perhaps you should look within first to find the true roots of your hatred.

OP here's the deal, and no other post matters at all after this one.

I've been around the block in this department on both sides so let me impart my wisdom.

If it was a one time thing, don't you ever tell her the truth. Lock it down, feel bad like you should.. But don't crush her because of your guilt. She will never truly trust you again. No matter what anyone says it's never the same. And she told you that emotion cheating bs so you would come clean if u did fuck someone. I've done the same tatic and left them.

Your going to feel shitty, you acted on a impulse. If you care about her, don't do a second selfish act by telling her. Make it up to her by being the best husband in the world. But never, ever, FOR ANY REASON, tell her.

You'll want to tell her in 20 or so years.

You need to decide what's better, telling her now or down the road. I mean fuck are you trying to convince us you regret it or do you actually? If you do you'll want to tell her, it's common. If you don't care then forget about it.

Honestly dude, you had the opportunity to cheat and you said no I love my fiancée. Sure you tried but you can look at it as a learning experience. You now know how happy you are with the person you're with.

You might want to save it for after the wedding though, she'll be crazy before it and afterwards you can just say you were feeling confused or scared or some shit and had a weak moment, she'll probably be understanding.

This poster gets it. Let this experience make you a better person. We all benefit from this

I was cheated on in a 5 year relationship. It was a one time thing and she came clean and I could tell she just made a huge mistake. No matter how much I loved her it didn't matter. It ate away at me and I just couldn't do it. To this day I wish she never told me.

You're a scumbag but you're in the right place. Ask her to join next time like the cuck you are

The woman should not cheat as this has the potential to disrupt a genetic line (if the gentleman believes children to be his and does not realize he has fertility issues, for instance). Disrupting the genetic line is a punishment worse than death.

I found out my (extremely long term) boyfriend cheated a year after it happened. If he'd told me at the time we could've dealt with it at the time. But after finding out a year later, as well as having pals that knew about it, I just felt like a massive fucking idiot and couldn't go on with the relationship.

Tell her, OP. You fucked up, it'll fuck her up too but she has every right to know. Being cheated on is fucking shit as it is without it being kept from you.

Alternatively, had you never learned of this and it made him a better person, you may both be happier and more successful today. There is no one right path.

>You fucked up, it'll fuck her up too but she has every right to know.

See that's where I tend to disagree. Why should I fuck her up just because I'm a fuck up? I deserve to suffer alone. My guilty conscience wants to tell her so I can feel relief, but that's selfish. Believe me, my brain is screaming at me to come clean. Keeping it in is agonizing at times...But if I really love her, I wouldn't make her suffer. I should bear the suffering on my own and not burden her with it. Also, for heaven's sake, it wasn't like a passionate night of love making...It was an objectively terrible social experiment that lasted all of 5 minutes. I felt nothing. I had no sexual desire for the whore. She disgusted me, and the entire time I was thinking "this is fucking disgusting and stupid." The whore tried to kiss me, and that's where I drew the line. At least I salvaged that shred of dignity.

I stayed here this long for one reason. I wanted to see if you would come to this conclusion. I am glad to see you have! Feel the guilt, and allow it to mold you into the type of man she deserves (and that you deserve to be). I now travel the world and keep mine in the finest furs and foods this world can offer. You will do the same as long as you allow your mistakes to help you instead of hurt others. I take my leave now

Thank you, wise user.