People are still wondering how Trump was elected. Well, I think Obama nailed the explanation

People are still wondering how Trump was elected. Well, I think Obama nailed the explanation.

care to explain?

um, watch the webm. He explains it.

too many big words

Maybe I can help you, assuming you're not trolling. What exactly are you having trouble with?

i voted for trump can you translate this in the form of a tweet?

I figured you were being facetious but the offer cost me nothing.

If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh If if if if if if if if uh uh uh uh if if if if uh uh

Log of shit

>facetious
fuk you bro my face is fine the way it is

Obama failed in everything
>B...B...But Trump is... is... Shiit
Yeah, but Obama only created wars, refugees and international conflicts

He makes a point, but I think it's the wrong point to be made.

Yes, we elect corrupt people to office, but that doesn't excuse the corruption, especially in the many cases where it is unexpected.

I could cite numerous examples, but the thread would 404 before then, so I'll pick the most recent one that comes to mind; that of Leland Yee, a senator from San Francisco.

Liberals loved the guy because he was one of the most outspoken proponents of gun control. He was recently convicted of felony charges related to firearms trafficking and sentenced to 5 years in prison. He had been purchasing weapons from an islamic extremist group and reselling them to an undercover FBI agent. By limiting the firearms that could legally be purchased, he was able to expand his illegal inventory and raise prices. But outwardly, he appeared to be an upstanding politician beloved by the left.

TL;DR
We elect corrupt politicians and say the entire system is corrupt because honest politicians get nowhere.

Euh... what now?
What war and what international conflict?
If any, you could say he avoided the conflict too much.

And what did his predecessor create? Two conflicts that are still ongoing. Multiple scandals. The disastrous handling of Hurricane Katrina's aftermath. The Great Recession. A dramatic increase in the deficit.

Guy, I don't even care about all that. You missed the point.

I don't see how what he said is an attempt to excuse the corruption. Honestly, who would take that position?

My big take away is that Trumps opponents helped to elect him by by vilifying his supporters.

Fully agree with that.
The only reason Trump is elected is because all of his oponents fucked up. Especially the Democrats. The people wanted Berney, they gave the people Clinton. Then the people asked her to be more like Berney and all she did was fighting Trump. And now they are complaining they lost? Yeah, that's strange...

obama had for 8 years believed sqwawky radio is the hate mongerer
of record,limbaugh hannity fox,levin savage,obama believes the masses are fooled hoodwinked by them simple fact is they reflect vast opinion,reaching people whom are and have been predisposed to 4 tenets of conservatism.smaller government rule of law,religious freedoms,free markets.u left cucks have been rejected,your boys sent home in the low thousands since obama's crowning.
trumps election has produced commitments from 20 big businesses to set up shop here,or expand the shop,in anticipation it will be easier to do bidness,hire and expand.your blue cities aint gonna run the other states ,precisely why the constitution was constructed as it was,tyranny.

You're failing so hard hah

the entire speech was just "stop fighting about politics on social media and we might start making progress again, dumbasses".

gotta love the victim blaming that barry is throwing around here.

>failed
We elected him into office to give us healthcare, stop the war in Iraq, protect our economy through the great recession Dubya caused, and to kill Bin Laden.

And hes done all of those things and then some, despite being lame-ducked by Congress. And trumpfags still find a way to fault him for actually DELIVERING on his campaign promises
>instead of renegging on them two days after his victory was announced

>the uneducated and poor people voted for Trump meme

Ah... a low information, brainwashed cultural marxist minion.

Um, no sweetie. In fact it was low income people that voted for CLINTON and the only reason she technically "won" the "college educated vote" (and just barely) was due to all the dumbasses with a college degrees and low income... i.e. those with a bullshit degree, college debt, and who are working at Starbucks or are unemployed living with mommy.

Pic related is how it broke down.

But you wouldn't know these things because you want to be told what to think, you want to virtue signal and you don't seek out actual data.

Clinton's vote = MINORITIES herded onto the Democratic plantation via scare tactics (the ONLY reason it was even close... minorities) and white SJWs with useless degrees that live at home or have a low income job

Trump's vote = everyone else

Bernie's plans were unrealistic too. His tax plan could've never covered what he was promising us, not even close. And it probably would've bankrupted us to try to shift to that extreme overnight.

unemployment is down because when people give up looking for work they're not counted as unemployed anymore.

Black man refuses to accept responsibility...

That's sort of a duh, OP.

>cultural marxist
I'm just gonna stop you right there. You can join into political discussions when you stop using Breitbart buzzwords for concepts you obviously can't even comprehend.

>umm no sweetie
I'm glad I stopped reading the first time around. Jesus fucking christ, how is anyone supposed to take you seriously
>sweetie
kill yourself.

>TFW too smart to win!

Budget deficits and surplus' have very little to do with overall national debt. Budget deficits take into account borrowed money, if you borrow more than you need for all your debts, it's extra money and it's considered a surplus.

The national debt has not gone down in your lifetime, not once. Clinton increased national debt by $1.6T, Obama by $8.1T.
>Note: Republican presidents also add a ton of debt, in fact added debt has very little to do with that, most presidents ~ double outstanding debt during an 8 year/2 term presidency.