You walk into your autistic daughter saying >''Daddy, there something stuck in my anus!!"

>You walk into your autistic daughter saying >''Daddy, there something stuck in my anus!!"
What do?

Take her to the hospital.

>it'll take a crane to get it out

Reach in there and pull it out.
or, ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally Euthanize my Autistic daughter.

or, ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally Euthanize my Autistic daughter

"I was wondering where my sharpie went"

Tell her to do it herself. i'm too busy pulling shit out of my own ass.

or, ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally Euthanize my Autistic daughter

Hand her a bowl of eggs. "You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do need to eat this".

or, ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally Euthanize my Autistic daughter.

>implying she's the girl of the pic
Reach her, check inside with one or two fingers, cum in pants cause i cum when I do this stuff, tell her everything's fine and she shouldn't worry, leave.

Reach in there and pull it out

fucking stop user

"No it's not!"

Haha, fuck.

or, ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally EUTHANIZE my AUTISTIC DAUGHTER

stick my dick in her ass

underrated post

or, ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally fuck my Autistic daughter.

How hard would you go? Would you slowly put it in lubed properly? Or would you just ram it in as hard as you could, dry?

or ill take her to the doctor where they can safely and professionally Euthanize my Autistic daughter

How hard would you go? Would you slowly put it in lubed properly? Or would you just ram it in as hard as you could, dry?

as deep as my single inch of cock will take me

moar?

i would try to walk out of her

"Houston I'm going in"

tell her it's her finger

Maybe is a sharpie on the pooper I would say

Ram.

It's been a while

>Say "I'll take it out when I finish"
>finish
>???
>profit!

berry my dick so far in her ass whoever could pull it out would be crowned king arther

>quotations

It sure is summer in here

>posting facebook-tier copypasta

kill yourself

Change into my Batman costume

>Get the fuck out of my room I'm playing Minecraft

>Honey why is Melissa screaming?
>Just another one of her fits babe go back to bed