I'm sick of all the memes, Sup Forums

I'm sick of all the memes, Sup Forums
This shit needs to fucking happen
I'm done,.......
I'm done with all the cuckposting, I'm done with all this MTV style hate, I'm done with everyone who voted for Trump being accused of being a KKK member. SHIT THEY WANT RACISM?!!! THEY CAN HAVE IT!!!! Chicago was the final straw, so whites of the world, say it with me!
RACE WAR NOW!!! RACE WAR NOW!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3WfTZTMuDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot to attach some music with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=i3WfTZTMuDw

what happened in chicago

THE CONE NIPPLED PEOPLE SHALL RULE AGAIN

Black people smell really really bad

damn you seem mad
whats wrong dude

Explain how this'll work out in your mind OP.

You think white-guilted college kids won't try to fight for the blacks? You think black people who think their kind are acting like retards won't help the whites? Furthermore, where does our race-mixed military come into play in your autistic fantasy?

Everything
Also nice dubs
Obviously it would only be between nigger from the ghetto and whites from the country (*and maybe some suburban whites*) Fuck the military, jew loving the ZOG, and everyone else you just mentioned.

Right, obviously only a handful of members of both races would participate in a war that would cover the entire country, and the military would do nothing about it

Voting for Trump doesn't mean you're a KKK member. But it does mean that racism isn't a deal-breaker for you.

nah not everythings wrong
you have electricity a computer and internet.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU DIRTY KNIFE NIPPLED BASTARDS.

Ok, yeah, so you're going to take your guns and drive your pickup trucks to all the cities and start shooting blacks. Just making sure that was your plan.

Who said I was going to do anything?
I'd just sit nice and comfy on the couch watching it happen on the news

While we're on the subject, let me just say Native Americans should have no part in it. It's not their fight. If they know what's good for them, they'll just kick back and drink their cheap bottom shelf whiskey while they smoke meth

How would she know that.

>Me watching this thread

Donald will probably put the cities under marshal law, tbh