Is it just me or is this guy getting gradually less funny?

Is it just me or is this guy getting gradually less funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NJbT4GZIPs
docs.google.com/document/d/1zq3_fe9O60KQmqKAPOfDODjJeAKkyVkdIs8YHdqLe84/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah i know what you mean. his vids with ethan were funny though

God Ethan is such an unfunny cringe factory.

white filthy frank. unfunny

youtube.com/watch?v=1NJbT4GZIPs remember this worthless fucking guy

Hate to be a devils advocate but:
>implying he was ever funny

he seems more organised and careful. his memes were too hard too fast and now his meaty content has burnt out and he has become a shell of his former self.

Hes smart and makes good points. Not funny enough to be as popular as he is tho

theory on why his content been shit

docs.google.com/document/d/1zq3_fe9O60KQmqKAPOfDODjJeAKkyVkdIs8YHdqLe84/mobilebasic

That's what happens with content creators/artists/musicians/rtc. When they're frssh and just building a fan base they make their best shit, then eventually quality withers away to shit and it's just recycled garbo.

^This

>God Ethan is such an unfunny cringe factory.
this ethan is, ever since he started white-knighting and trying to "expose" youtube and youtube "drama." Look at his older vids, he used to be so based, made fun of prank channels, children, and generally shitty/weird youtube channels.

it's just you. he's never been funny

Oh wow dude

there is no youtuber in the world that is actually funny

Oh, is this a Youtube thread? I love those!

Just watch his old shit, he wasn't trying to force being funny. all of his new shit sucks, i want something to binge watch when I'm bored, not some unfunny crap

someone was mad when they made this

the person that made this must have a shit life

His content has never been anything special, idabz is just great when he is with the filth and maxmoefoe, they are a trifecta of YouTube gold when the three are together

I know the word is overused, but seriously, that person must have autism.

dont you dare shit on jerma like that

>implying le offensive humor is funny after the age of 13
god one OP

>implying le offensive humor is funny after the age of 13
Sup Forums is nothing but that kinda humor

I saw Ian hanging out with Ethan from h3h3 and it made me see how much of an immature twat Ian can be, that being said, FilthyFrank's new album: dope or gay?