I bought one of theses the other day. comes tomorrow. Ask me anything

I bought one of theses the other day. comes tomorrow. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.toypics.net/view/5588/hilting-jackson-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you create such a pointless thread?

What size/model did you get?

What's with the idea that an alien is impregnating you or is it the size that gets you off?

because I'm board as fuck.

Learn the difference between alien dicks and dragon dicks, scrub.

what color did you get?

medium, I got the model shown.

well they're not intend to be alien, more fantasy esq but to be honest its pretty alien. for one I like the fact that they have cum tubes and that can be fun. also the shape of it feels good. I don't really get off the idea of it being something not human all too much.

I don't know the color, I ordered a 'surprise me'.

Do you put anything in the cum tubes? Do you like the feeling of being filled with a large amount of cum?

this stuph. and duh. I wouldn't have gotten one other wise.

no listen its great. i love the feeling of filling a wet vagina with my hot load. so fun to just pump that in!

Welcome to the club Sup Forumsro

been apart of the club already Sup Forumsro. I have one in small and it's great. would be if I had have gotten a stiffer silicon.

My collection so far: Sleipnir, Nova the Breeder,Flint,and Crackers all Large/Extra Large.

I don't understand how one could fit one of the large/extra large in the butt. I know it can but how in the fukk?

wanna see what people can fit in their ass? Be prepared your stomach may hurt you for watching this

videos.toypics.net/view/5588/hilting-jackson-again/

Some extra large like the flint and crackers are massive but it takes time to work up to those sizes. Those two are just siting on a shelf for show.

I just got the breeder, mine cums tomorrow as well.

The feeling when Cracker fills you up is bliss, then you pump the cum lube in makes me cum everytime.

been there seen that. as astonished as I am I get off to some of that.

Bump

Got a large breeder and a medium spitz.
The quality and feeling is just insane over any other toy.

what firmness?

I might just have to get a nova as my next dong.

Is it the coke?

yes, they use a can for size comparison.

Firm base, medium top

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Noice, I just got med all around. We'll see how it fairs

>Two
>just sitting on a shelf for show
>for show
What in the actual fuck?

people do that. you know, display their dongs