Wake up

>wake up
>see this
>"You have to suck mommy's cock user, or you won't get your tendies for lunch, i'll also take away 100GBP"

what do?

would suck on that all day and the next and then the next

I'm an American, we dont negotiate with terrorists

Remind "her" that "she" is dead from a suicide and laugh

So that's why dads been walking funny.

Suck on my mommy's cock and let her fuck me in my boipussy if she wanted to.

Boys don't have a pussy you silly sausage!

Yeah they do.

What the fuck is GBP

If I woke up in MY house and some one was sticking their dick in my face, best believe it's getting punched. I'm a grown ass man, I buy my own tendies .

Negative. You're definitely a silly sausage.

I'd wonder what the fuck I'm doing back in the UK.

American confirmed

If boy's don't have pussies, then why do I have 2 fingers in my boipussy right now?

Holy shit. My "mom" came into my room to bring me some cummies and I literally screamed at her and hit the feminine penis out of her hands. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my "mom" but I’m literally in shock from the results of the election. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did she lose? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be president because I'm with her. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought she was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked

because you're either mentally ill or mentally retarded. Are you maybe confusing your ass with something else?

It's not an ass, it's called a boipussy you fucking nigger.

Bro you clicked on a thread with a ladyboy as the flagship image. Anything you would consider normal or healthy you can just throw out the window right now.

Hey I'm just calling it the way it is. Didn't know you'd get...butthurt about it.

wellp. I can't argue with those trips. You called it.

>mommy's
>cock

its that thing they had called money. haha fuck the UK

>implying mommy's can't have cocks
this fucking guy.

>implying mommy's can have cocks
This fucking guy.

kys faggot

>boipussy
There has to be a better name than this. This is just awful.

What is 100gbp?

Must be some kind of measure of bandwidth.

me too.

id punch her right in the dick.
with my mouth.

you sweet summer child

It's how you buy tendies or even vidya if you suck on mommies cock long enough

What the fuck is tendies

GBP is the currency of England