Had a FMF threesome last night

Had a FMF threesome last night.

Ask me anything bros

Was it gf + someone or 2 randoms?

you know it doesn't count if they're trannies, right?

Did everyone applaud you afterwards and gave you 100%$?

Gf and a friend my man

did you tip?

What were the terms? Gf wanted it or did you have to convince her? And what about your friend? Is he gonna wanna start hitting it now?

Did your gf put up with your penetrating her friend? Where'd you end up squirting?

We all wanted it. The gf wanted to try some pussy, so we both got some

post pics of the girls user

My sex is is very weird.

>I lost my virginity in a MMF. My friend and I banged the girl for a month before I called it quits.
>I fucked a girl I used to go to school with in my car after she got drunk and spilled her problems on me and after that night we never talked again
>now i'm fucking my first cousin and we started a normal relationship and now she's pregnant

And i've pretty much masturbated to everything known to man.

Can you compare your sex life to mine?

It wasn't planned and we had no condoms. My gf is on the pill but the other girl isn't, so I didn't dick her. It went well though, we plan on doing it again, but with protection so I can tap both

Nigga I ain't that dumb. Ain't about to ruin my sweet deal

Never had a MFM threesome and don't really plan to. Every girl I've fucked is crazy though. Can't say I relate. But sex is definitely weird yo

Also, I too masterbate to everything, so rejoice my friend

Also I nutted in the gf while she watched and masterbated

MFM isn't that bad if it's your friend I suppose. We kept our boundaries. But he got jealous because she would only suck my dick. Not his.

We wanted to do DP but she didn't want to be in the middle of us. With one at the bottom and the other on top. She also kept asking us to kiss for her. We both got mad and said no.

I didn't even find out until I broke off the relationship that she was underage and she was hiding it from us.

What's cookin?

why do you make shit up and start threads on Sup Forums?

FMF can get tense if the gf doesn't like you dicking another girl, but they are both submissive as fuck so they got off on it.

Sounds like she didn't want to be ass fucked. Either way you dodged a bullet by bailing I suppose. How did you deal with another dick in the room? Wasn't it awkward having another dude get off two feet away from you?

If it helps you sleep at night you don't need to believe it user

Writing "Scarlet" on your left hand and "Raven" on your right does not constitute 2 women.
You hand a Palm/Male/Palm cryfest. Get over it.

How did they react when you couldn't get hard?

Oooh edgy, where did you copy and paste that from?

Cause I can SMELLELELELELELE it.

Didn't have any issue, so I can't comment

It wasn't that awkward honestly. I felt like it was right because we sort of felt like brothers. He was helping me lose my virginity so it was cool.

Well, he fucked her in the ass a lot of times. But it wasn't much for her because he honestly has a really small dick. I'd give it an honest inch at most. Maybe 2.

When we were younger we actually used to masturbate together in the same room. It started off with watching videos together, then we jacked off together with shirts on our dicks so we couldn't see each others dicks. And it ended with us basically not caring anymore and just jacked off next to each other not caring to see eachothers dick.

I guess that makes sense, if he was helping you out. But how was he doing you a favour if he was the on with a 2 inch dick? Guess that is why she was sucking you and not him haha. Sounds pretty gay bruh, but not at the same time. I don't know how to feel...

He was doing me a favor because he got me laid for the first time in my life. It was really shitty though because I didn't even feel good fucking her and I never came once from it. I ended up getting blue balled really bad one time because she had to get dropped off home and I fucked her for a good 20 minutes solo.

I mean, it's pretty gay because we shared a girl but when you're 19 and you're surrounded by an environment where everyone is having sex but you're too shy and afraid of rejection, you will take what you can get. The masturbation part was really gay and that's why I can't ever tell anyone about that. At one point he would ask me, "if you suck my dick, I will suck yours."

All in all, it's my life and I can't complain because i'm not an emo fag. My next chapter is me starting a family with my first cousin and our baby is due May 4th.