Untitled

:/

did he eat ryan dunn?

dudes a legend give him a break

he always was the biggest faggot on jackass, it's a shame he never grew up

OH SHIT HE LOOKS HUGE!

Cant wait for the rematch. Hope he wears his funny HIM outfit too

Im no making fun of him! Just saying its a bummer that He really did not handle his friends death well

this is what happens when you don't watch your diet and health in general once you hit your 30's

Look at his dad
>genetics

also this throws out all that shit about april and phill not really being his parenting, he's a carbon copy of his dad now

People talk shit, but if you got rich and never had to work again, you're damn right I'd put on weight. Hell if you aren't doing whatever the fuck you want, then what's the point of getting rich?

Not to mention he was like 19 in the left picture and he's about 30+ now.

This is the truth.

No sense of humor. And a giant douche.

Starting to look like uncle Phil...

he looks litteraly exactly like his dad

Everyone is thin in their teens, unless you're a fat fuck, in which case you shouldn't be poking fun at anyone.

I actually hated bam so much growing up. I was a huge jackass/cky fan but bam was just always a whiny bitch and I'd always wished the worst possible things on him. Now that Dunn died he went off the fucking deep end, and I actually genuinely feel really bad for him.

He fell into a serious depression after Dunn and has just been eating and boozing his feelings away

ye you can tell coz he got fat haha is there a new jackass comin

Its a bummer when you think about it. Have you seen that video of the news interview him when Ryan dunn died? Its depressing.

underrated

Yeah. That was when I really felt bad for him. I had never realized how deep seeded his child like mentality was until that moment. It felt like I was making fun of a retarded kid for like ten years. I felt super shitty

Same shit happened to me.
18yo - 6'2" - 170 lbs
25yo - 6'1" - 230 lbs

I did feel bad for him, No one should ever have to lose a very close childhood friend... but we all saw it coming, But most of us thought it would be Steve-O since he did the most stupid shit and lots of drugs.... But he cleans himself up, and Ryan is the one who died. Ah well.

Yeah exactly. Its sad. You could see just how broken he was from it. If you read up on what's he's been up to lately its sad stuff.

Such as? I last saw him on some therapy show with April, And that was it.

He was all ready to go. Barbecues and all

those trips are too fucker

I didn't feel too bad for him. I always found Bam anoying. I was quite upset about Dunns death though, he was my favourite from jackass. He seemed to be the sanest and the most intelligent.

He was the funniest imo too. Like actually witty and was comical.

Well, look at his fucking dad. Drugs could only keep him thin for so long.

Why feel shitty for a shitty person? Especially if you don't know them personally? Who fucking cares if he has emotional problems and does fuckall to overcome them when he has every opportunity to do so?

What a bitch

>people age

Such a revelation on /b. You will all learn.
>oldfag signing off to have a nap

Why so salty? Like you said you don't even know him.

ok

He was always a vapid douche.

you seem tense. Need a backrub?

there can only be ounn Dunn

see i do like Bam i always have, i never found him annoying, it's sad that he's allowed himself to go this far, i know he's been through some shit but damn and dunn's death was pretty shit, my best friend looks and acts like dunn so it hit a nerve but seriously bam needs to sort himself out it's not like he isn't getting the support

this is true but he was loveable in his refusal to grow up, he was doing the shit we all wish we could get away with and that's your only reason for hating him, you know you'd the same way if you could be

he looks better now. i just saw him recently in west chester

no, he was only funny when we are edgy teens because he had that cool rebellious older kid thing going on and he fucked with his parents. as you get older you realise he was actually just a whiny bitch that gave it out but couldn't take it

I still can't believe he used to skate for Toy Machine

Wasn't he on element? I haven't kept up with the skate scene.

yeah he got on element after toy machine

I live in South Eastern Pennsylvania and actually do know the Margera family personally

Ah right on. Yeah, I wonder if he still skates.

he's got a huge park in his backyard, i think i remember hearing about him skating in 2015 at least

How are they all? if you do actually know them.

Loved him growing up his swag was insane

bam is possessed by his spirit

I used to enjoy him until I had to get a job to pay for my ass to live in this world. He's awesome for the privileged teens who live in big houses with friends to smoke weed with, but he's not relevant to being a man that needs to pound the pavement. He needs to ditch mr. silly for mr. adult. If I were him i'd take part in either the anti gun movement or the patriot movement.

They're...normal. At least, that's what they show. April and Phil are probably genuinely normal, even with the whole thing with don Vito, but Bam, he seems like someone that was forced to grow up after the loss of his friend

When you spent all your time making fun of your dad's weight then end up looking like him years later.

didn't don vito go to jail groping a 12 year old? and he passed away last year right?

always been a fan sice my skating days. When is his movie comming out?

He was a big cuck too. Look up Brandon Novak and bam interview

>legend
Dude sold his principles and dignity for the quick cash
And smiled all the way to the bank doing it . You should feel no more sorry for him than you would a used up stripper

Well said

yeah hes dead and i think she was 14

Damn, used to love Jackass growing up. Guess we're all changed over the last decade.

He was arrested, but sentenced to probation, and yeah, he died last November

how the fuck would you know what his principles are??

Your time's pretty screwed. He was like 24 in that left one. The CKY shit was getting creepily immature right before he got lucky with Jackass and doors it opened up for him. Keep in mind he was in a serious relationship helping raise an infant girl at the time too.

He's 37 now dude.

He was a skater. That takes way more talent than taking your clothes off

Because I am a God, now shut the fuck up you heathen.

He's dead too.

except your belly is probably twice as big as Bam

wow! So edgy. You're a super cool dude bro!

Right!!! He's so cool man!!

Thanks for the compliment bro dude man home slice G!!!

Gtfo Bam. No one likes you.

He's rich, who cares?

No, this is what happens when your friend dies and you fall into depression.

How do you think you will look at almost 40?

people age you know...

>implying he wasn't starting to become a fat fuck before that
>implying that living a party lifestyle all the time won't fuck you up

that guys fuckin nuts. skated at the same park as him irl

Wouldnt say so. just got thick all around.

>talent
Bam wasn't even that good at a skater.

would be a fitting death if some young punk made a lot of money abusing him like he abused vito. I would laugh my ass off seeing bam get his fat face slapped around.

I meet him few times saw him at the skate park. He was a ass hole and treated his friends and like shit. Wasn't nice 2 any one he mee. He thought of himself as some special snow flake. I could give 2 shits about his life he had plenty of money and girls. And threw it all away for 2 be a fat fuck