Kendrick puts out a seemingly shallow banger as a single for his album

>Kendrick puts out a seemingly shallow banger as a single for his album

Wonder how it works in context of the album.

Seriously thought what's he planning?

There's a ton of meaning to it. Everything is an oxymoron. The beat is very reminiscent of the Memphis rap scene from the 90s, and back then the lyrics were always back styling and flexing. I think he's taking that and molding it into something else. You want to get up and feel prideful and dance to the song but instead he tells you to sit down.

He tells you to remain calm and keep your head level. The photoshop/naturality line is also very important and aids the theme even further. He takes a seemingly attractive model, then removes her from heavy video/photo editing on both her face and body.

It shows that we're all the same. We all have our faces dotted with spots or pimples here and there from time to time, with our own little other "imperfections" to boot. He also puts himself through that photoshop editor. He shows you that he's also human.

I think it's a beautiful meaning. If TPAB was a comment on being black in America (amongst other things) then his newer album will focus on the trials and tribulations of being human.

>banger

tl;dr fag lol

All I know is I won't be buying it.
Bye Kendrick, it was all good until it lasted

>Banga
FIFH FIFY

It really reminds me of backstreet freestyle in his delivery, and that track fits great in the album.
Still a bit disappointed

BUT MUH KENDRICK HAS IT ALL PLANNED!!!! ITS ALL PART OF A SCHEME! BEATING COMMERCIAL RAPPERS AT THEIR OWN GAEM!!!! NIGGGGGGGGGGGG SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

:(

Why would you false flag on Sup Forums of all places?

what did Kek mean by this?

>good until it lasted
this makes zero fucking sense

I think it's mocking the hedonistic braggadocios style of mainstream rap. Even down to the meaningless gaudy symbolism of the music video.

Not a huge fan of this track, The Heart Part 4 was much better (even though it won't be on the album). That being said, it doesn't do much to dampen my hype. Kendrick hasn't disappointed yet and The Heart is enough to convince me he still hasn't fallen off.

The shit just dropped can you people relax, i haven't even gotten to analyzing the lyrics yet myself

tl;dr the song is pretty mediocre but I'm just dickriding Kendrick

Wow Sup Forums is so retarded holy shit

ANALYZE THEM NOW THEN YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS BITCH

>MUH TRUMP, KENDRICK HATES BLACK PEOPLE WAAAAAAH

pol btfo

I'm not dickriding anyone. I just analyzed the song and gave my thoughts on it like everyone else has been doing for like an hour or two now

His music . His music was good until this year. He's getting worse and his fans look at him like a god of rap.

>analyzed the song

white people*

Fuck I meant to Say "good while it lasted"

I can fap to this.

even if its not good analysis its analysis at all

leave him alone hes 13

Not him but rap music like kendrick has a lot more lyrics then the trash you listen to, and thus pay close attention and deciphering lyrics is part of the experience, not that other genres don't allow for this experience, but none of them do it like rap.

Ten years from now TPAB is going to be viewed as an essential classic hip-hop album and here you are on a Chinese cartoon imageboard denying it

He did the same thing with Backseat Freestyle on GKMC. The rest of the album might be totally different and this song will be the "ironic" banger that fits into the narrative.

That's cause his the greatest rap artist in existence

>shit hook
>banger

:(

I love tpab far more then gkmc, it's the better album, but if you think the sound of HUMBLE is anything more then an ironic banger then you're an idiot

Typical insecure Kendrick stan. You live and die by this manlet's critical acclaim and legacy. The guy you replied to didn't even mention TPAB.

Yeah but Backstreet Freestyle is actually a good song that I'd want to play in the car and rap along to with my friends. This isn't.

Care to explain?

this might be kendricks pablo
though without the whole cultural phenomenon aspect

Typical degenerate newfag that just stumbled upon Sup Forums.

He didn't really mention anything so I had to guess at what he was getting at

>guy makes attempt at analysis
>other user shit on him and attack his character instead of explaining why his analysis is wrong
great discussion

oh yeah uh huh mmhmm oh yes relatable lol fucking lmao haha ;) oh yeeeahhhhh that feel aha woo yup lollllll ;)))) :)

His a better rapper then literally everyone else

""""analysis"""" is for fags

why so angry friend

imagine buying music lmao

just pirate that shit before it even releases, it's not like kendrick is getting more than a dollar if you buy it

>thinks he can ever give an opinion without utilizing some form of analysis

u a fag

Does anyone have a download link?

Please

>u a fag
deep """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""analysis"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" behind this opinion i'm sure

Necro is better

>gets nervous and shitposts really hard to save face

sus

>>gets nervous
>if i just make shit up i'll make him look so stupid

and just like sucking dick it feels so good

shut up TLOP isn't even kanye's pablo

pablo was really not that good, but i see what you mean

I thought this track weak at first, but man is it growing on me. Can't stop listening to it.

Highly doubt kendrick will drop a pop rap album after dropping the heart part 4.

Reminder

quality meme

You have to understand that a lot of people do want to rap along and bump to this, don't be stupid

>You have to understand that a lot of people do want to rap along and bump to this
yeah, they're called plebs

MY LEFT STROKE JUST WENT VIEE RAWLLL

I liked mad city and TPAB a lot, and I thought this song was fucking awful. The beat sounds like it was made in 10 minutes, and the bars are really weak for the pedestal everyone's put Kendrick on. It sounds all around amateur.

Been a kendrick stan since section.80
This song is a fucking banger
fuck you if you think this is trash
Kendrick is God. Kendrick is the King
Kendrick is number 1
Three peat mother fucks

thanks for including all the responses so i know that that was a 'good' comment'.

fucking faggot.

imagine being so poor that buying an album would make you broke

imagine being retarded enough to waste money on something that's practically free

>i haven't even gotten to analyzing the lyrics yet myself
no one cares about you, user

can't wait for your very important thoughts on some memedick lamar song i'll probably never listen to

how can any other rapper sleep calmly knowing that Kendrick is inevitably about to drop Album Of The Decade

kek

an album is only like $12 that's practically free lol

>shitposting about and shilling your own album on twitter for a week
>cultural phenomenon
right

why do you just assume his music is "trash"?

>being this angry over a joke

>costs money
>free

hmm

spot the newfag

OP here I fucking love it, i don't care if it's an ironic banger it sounds fucking amazing, shits intoxicating

the beat sounds like random soundcloud trash, how he went from TPAB to this is beyond me

Couldn't she listen to Kendrick with her friend at her house?

it's time for everyone to apologize to Backstreet Freestyle.

This is way better then back street freestyle, and i liked backstreet freestyle

That's just speculation and I want to agree with you

But remember when Kendrick unironically featured on a TSwift song? He's very capable of making crap and thinking it's good

Oh don't get it twisted, ironic banger or not the song is great, and will be in heavy rotation until next week.

I'm just saying there will definitely be more to the track.

not liking fun this hard

>$12
>wasting

how poor are you

>paying any amount of money to listen to some negroid hobbit mumble "muh dik" over saxophone noodling for an hour

>Shilling your own green text story

This exactly.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but I thought he chose the most barebones, generic throw-away beat to show how much more he can do with his flow and lyricism than every other rapper, seeing as he's pretty clearly calling himself the greatest rapper alive in The Heart IV

minimalism