If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Get good grades
Punishment for first offense is to write an essay on your favorite thing.
Punishment for second offense is to complete 60 hours of community service at a homeless shelter and write a character piece about a person they met to understand consequences.
Third offense gets you therapy with the counselor once a week for an hour, unstructured and open for any discussion.

Because fuck you I ain't a child.

I would make all the girls form a line and take turns farting in my face. If a girl fails to do so she will be forced into being a toilet slave for the other girls for the rest of the day.

This

I keked because in reality Hitler would have gassed to death anyone who was degenerate enough to so much as type that idea out.

it had to relate to a fetish, faggot!

Sundresses for all

Lol

His fetish is successful women.

Exactly.

Hitler would have loved the idea. He loved gas.

fuck you, you made me kek.

I'm flattered that you think that I'm degenerate enough to disgust Hitler.

Make them take lunch with a battery dildo in their cunts.

lol, it really doesn't take much to meet that criteria.

They have to fuck me. If they don't, I fuck them

All girls must become xenomorphs.

Punishment for not following this rule: They become a xenomorph

I don't think it's any more degenerate than the rest of the answers

My rule: Every girl at school must volunteer at least once a day to stick their hand in a urinal and have a boy pee on their hand.

The first time they go a full day without volunteering for this, their punishment is that at the start of the day they have to let a boy pee on their chest (while they're fully clothed) and they can't change their clothes for the rest of the day.

For the second time, their punishment is that they have to let a boy pee on their face

For the third time, their punishment is that they have to let a boy pee in their nose and mouth and they have to drink all the pee that goes into their mouth.

yeah, but it still doesn't meet hitler standards, mate!

bump

bumping