Pokemon box

Pokemon box.

Requests welcome.

More Gardevoir.

That I can do.

hey baka

I'm not a baka, though. You've got the wrong guy.

I think I know a baka when I see one!

You can't see me.

My time is now.

Only bakas would bring back dead memes.

We Are Number One but instead of Sportacus theyre trying to catch Gardevoir but she doesnt actually exist

Memes never die, they merely fade back into dreams.

Don't let your dreams be dreams. What's your biggest dream?

Having a life and relationship that is worth my time instead of every day feeling like a vessel that drags me to tomorrow.

Ouch. How long have you felt like that?

Longer than I'd like, especially because in hindsight it included most of my last two relationships.

But on the whole my life is cozy enough that I can worry about being lonely instead of being sick or being unable to make rent, so it's an upgrade overall compared to where I've been.

female pokemans point of view

I've got basically no PoV stuff, sorry.

I am disappoint

I can see how that can be an upgrade, but feeling lonely ain't ever a fun thing either. You got friends to hopefully fill the gap?

Someone post Smeargle

Yeah, but not many IRL for better or worse. I need to get out more but I've moved a lot the past few years and that's cut me out of a lot of my friend groups.

Plus, I'm mostly only lonely when I'm horny or bored. I like my solitude overall.

On it.

Makes sense. Well, maybe at your job you can find some cool irl people? You said you were making enough money now to sustain yourself so that implies a better job of some sort?

That one's nice.

It's an alright job but I don't really interact with many folks aside from the same five people day after day.

There's a company party in a week though, so that might be fun.

Where's the employee lounge?

You know what to do: copier + butt

My butt is a closely-guarded secret.

doubt.jpg

Analysis Complete: Not enough Sylveon

You don't know me, you don't know my life!

Male or female?

I would prefer female, but shit mang, do whatever you want

Educated guesses are my specialty. And come on, you'd DEFINITELY be the life of the party at that point.

Noted.

Eh. If they wanna see my butt they can ask nicely, I'm not going to force it on them.

requesting trainers getting fucked by pokes or fucking their pokes

Any pokemon in particular?

But how else are you going to make friends!? In the day and age of Tinder and Snapchat.

Why does this look like it was made by Disney?

Online, apparently. Eventually I'll meet a girl that's in my state, single, and dateable.

Eventually.

lopunny but anything is good

Sure thing.

Probably the big expressionful eyes and the paws. Maybe a bit of the head shape too. I can see it.

She's out there. Just uh. Don't show her you're into the lewd Pokemon on the first date.

eeveelution creampies

My last girlfriend knew I was into the lewd pokemon stuff before we even started dating.

Some people don't care as long as they don't have to watch.

like this pls.

I'll see what I've got.

full thing please?

One-shot panel, sorry. No full comic exists.

Or do.

I need to sleep though. It's getting late. See you, good luck!

Night! It was good talking with you!

So how are folks this evening?