New celeb thread

New celeb thread

Best girl all years.

keep going pls

Your welcome.

>Your
I know what I did.

Could you imagine watching Elle and Dakota licking each other's pussies? If I was in the room with them watching, I'd probably cum without even touching myself!

The cutest.

Yes!

lil ari is busy making cookies n milk
from fridge n oven b/;
wont u have a bite n sip
n be lil ari's friend
for the night

Gladly!

Objection!

Still waiting for stutter-user to finish the story :)

she is not pretty. i really dont see why people find her attractive.

Mhhh... With Rowan.

Oh please I was posting a qt webm

I need to make more QT webms. ignore the hate, it always happens.

I-I w-was g-greatly a-afraid o-of h-him s-sir a-as h-he s-sat there behind us in the stands w-with h-his hands a-around m-my Vic's l-little w-waist...

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol sn�pchatly.c�m

>implying you have to look good to decide if you find someone attractive or not

I would think so. He could very easily move his hands back to her perfect butt, or forward to her crotch, which he has no doubt made quite wet

what a babe

Couldnt agree more user
I don't get the infatuation

>Implying I wouldn't bang her just because I don't find her nearly as attractive as some of you other tards
Hell I'd even hit it with Quasimodo from game of thrones and she's atrocious

Pic related is flawless

My comps been shit finally get a new one. So I will venture to make more qtebms. Also will hopefully sort everything and maybe dropbox it then

He's implying you're a shit tasting dweeb

Kim Seol Hyun's proportions are ridiculous. Her body is 12/10.

Y-You m-must u-understand h-his p-position w-wasn't w-without r-risks a-as w-well good sir... F-For if h-he t-tried t-to go t-to f-far h-he c-could've elicited e-either m-me or Vic's anger and th-thereby b-bolstering our courage l-lose w-what h-he w-was t-trying s-so hard t-to get through o-our f-fear and apprehensions...

Tzuyu is ridiculously naturally beautiful.

Use your eyes

He had his hands on the most beautiful girl in the world's hips, I think he was more than willing to take a few risks in order to get farther

>ywn

I need to sort too. And BatB is soon!

Can't wait

harveys little bitch

those legs and feet

so much Em love this thread. feelsgoodman.

Absolutely perfect

you wish but if you saw the rest of the set you'd see she was about to fight the papa

>ywn make emma feel better with QT dances

What did he do?

Should I post an Em tribute or no?

Y-You s-saged it c-correctly g-good sir; he never g-got this f-far b-by sitting o-on his h-hands and h-he slowly started t-to w-work his thumbs into her l-left and then right hip, d-digging and r-rubbing them in g-gently but sternly... The master-crafting M-Massuer w-was n-not t-to be d-denied h-his pleasures...

esp the feet, fuck they are good.

He sounds very determined

>that could be you kissing emma

my heart can't take it.

That they are

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol sn�pchatly.c�m

mhmmmm

Thank

God that arch...

I see her sitting in his Rolls next to his "assistant", preparing to leave....

google 'harveys girls'

amazing to find this shit that actually works lol sn�pchatly.c�m

That's her friend and roomate they are going to a bafta party for the kings speech in london sherlock she's a who model who would be fucking around not her

She was never in any oscarbait like jlaw vikander paltrow and emma stone etc. In fact she dropped out of la la land. She's been doing mostly indie films. They re both in london going to an event

keep telling that to yourself. wonder why famous men refuse dating her?

I-I c-could f-feel Vic's hand clasp m-mine strongly and heard a p-peeping sigh c-come f-from h-her a-after s-several m-minutes p-passed... I-I know she m-must h-have b-been f-feeling mixed emotions b-by n-now, battling the fear w-with the pleasure of his slow g-gropings, the loud noises coming from the crowd via the sporting action, me beside h-her too... H-Her p-poor little h-head m-must have been s-spinning thoroughly good sir...

lol what? You really don't know much do you

agreed

I would think so. Just imagine the noise she'll make if he decides to take his hands inward

i know this much