ITT: going to eat 1200 calories every day until I have abs like brad pitt in fight club...

ITT: going to eat 1200 calories every day until I have abs like brad pitt in fight club. what do you think Sup Forumstards?

I think you're a clueless faggot unless you plan on exercising as well

ill lift 5 days a week

You fucking normie , you don't need to work your abs out in order for them to show, you just need low fat 10%-15%

what abs?

quite literally the flattest abs ive ever seen. why would you wanna look like that?

^this

Ive always been a pudgy boy, even when i played soccer (midfield) growing up. I just want visible abs with 18 inch arms

Maybe we just start lifting after all

1200 isnt sustainable at all. you're gonna lose a lot of weight, get abs for a week, gain all the weight back. you need to live a long term healthy lifestyle for any significant results.

Ive always lifted, but, as many people do, they go on a permabulk. I just want to cut out my fat and feel sexy with my shirt off

Don't eat crap then and you'll lower your fat, easy.

ERM if i get at least 100 grams of protein and 40 grams of fat ill be fine. Why would I gain it all back if i stop overconsuming?

Eat clen and tren hard?

loooooool

You lower your body fat by working out anyway

I wish I could have those slender abs

Anyone knows an excercises to do in home (to have that abs). I'm a lazyfag who don't want to get out of my home sweet home.

> /fit/

not if you only work for strength pleb.
You need at least 5-7 hours of cardio if you want to do with workout.

>this user

Search for the 8 minute abs training on youtube.

Yeah i know man but its the calories. I need to start counting them so I can have a body that is more desireable. The only thing I like about my body now is that I have massive shoulders and 18 inch biceps. but the gut man... id trade some muscle to have nice abs

Would greedily suck dry... :/

Don't talk if you don't know the shit normie

I doubt you being such a low level faggot could stay away from your precious Japanese ramen for that long.

Find what your resting TDE is and eat below that for x amount of months until you see them (your abs)

Or you could just eat less. I mean a 3 mile walk at 3 miles an hour is like 360 calories. SO just dont eat the 360 calories if you are not going to walk.

Thanks Sup Forumsro!

Im going to try bro. Im going completely carb depleted too.

Firstly: Start out with pushups, pullups, jumpsquats, jump rope (for cardio), etc to build up a foundation of health and strength, then move on to harder variations such as one arm pushups, one arm pullups, pistol squats.

Secondly: You NEED to have a lean lifestyle to get any sort of progress physique wise. Eat lots of fruits, vegetable, as well as you protein. Eat when you're HUNGRY, no when you're bored. Walk or bike to school/work instead of driving. Things like that. Good luck

#ForkDowns

Lol no. You need to do tons of abdominal exercises to get abs that look nice. I have 6% body fat, but I am a skelly, so my abs are not nice. You can see the individual muscles (including from the side), but I look nothing like a male model or Mr. Pitt.

Nah i dont like those exercises. I like to do rows, lat pulldown, lateral raises, and shrugs on back day. tricep day i do extensions, military presses with arnold presses, dips, and cable flys. leg day i just go ham on some weighted lunges. 15 second rests between sets

Still look better than a fatfag with a gut. Chicks like skinny dudes more than big strong ones

oh ok. judging by your question i thought you were a complete beginner.

If you don't have space to jump rope... if the same "simulate" a rope?
Sorry for my bad english.

Tfw I'd have real abs if I didn't keep eating like a fat fuck
Tfw want to start going to the gym
Why are cookies so good lads?

burpees, high knees, mountain climbers, star jumps

nah just a guy who eats too much but trains lol

timestamp or fake

gay. lunge or squat or gtfo.

Are you serious?

yeah thats my point. its more about diet than anything else

Would service until made to stop. LOL

you can do those instead. what has developed my physique (especially lower body) the most is sprint training. its my favorite type of cardio. but you're kinda limited since you dont wanna leave you're house...

I know that. I'm just dispelling the stupid notion that low body fat only makes you have a six pack on which cheese could be grated.

Thank you so much for your help. But how would be the routine?

First pushups? How many repetitions?

This.

Think about it like this, say you're eating 2500 calories a day, and your body is happy and maintains. If you suddenly crash down to 1200, your body is gonna say wtf? And go straight famine mode. You'll lose the weight if you maintain that, but as soon as you stop your body is gonna rebound hard, thinking it's gotta make this food last.

The ideal way is to ease into it, go for like 1800 cals a day for a month then 1600 etc etc. This gives your body time to adjust.

>Tldr if you crash diet you're just gonna get fat in the end

Yes.

I do exercise daily at home though
Not to come off as a cunt or anything but my abdominals are solid as fuck, I just wish they'd show more prominently
DELETE THIS

wrong poster i go to a gym

the real achievement are those fucking sex lines below his abs. I'd fucking kill for those.

Nah

Shut the fuck up dude you dont know what you are talking about. we have evolved millions of years to use out body fat as energy. your metabolism doesnt slow down unless you stop eating completely. you need to read more about this before you start spewing shit on a forum

THey would if you ate less for an extended time period so your body would use up those fast stores around them.

You'll never pass 3

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - check out the pic

Yeah I know, I wish it was warmer outside so I could go running everyday like I used too.
I used to be obese and running practically melted my fat

do something like:
-20 pullups, immediately followed 20 pushups. repeat 3-4 times.
-3 sets of 10 jump squats.
-25 burpees.

Thats just an example tho. if you can only do 1-5 repetition, do that. The important thing, at your level, is that you do SOMETHING.

I already lift every mon tues wed thurs fri; back chest leg back chest

What about masturbation? It has an impact on your body build?

only thing about running is it is bad for your joints. either you are making a caloric deficit due to cardio or just not ingesting extra calories. a deficit is a deficit and will come from stored body fat.

>25 burpees.

I get p tired after about 12

Actually yes. The more you think about sex the higher your testosterone levels

>science

>20 pullups

Can't do more than 6 (without stopping) atm

>only thing about running is it is bad for your joints.

but, the only prescription to reduce joint pain/swelling is more running- and it works.

lifting weights has been proven to do that well. if i were to run id do it on grass or sand

You're a fucking idiot. You "Need cardio to burn fat" retards are one of the worst. You know what your rhetoric does? Encourages people NOT to work out because they think nothing will happen if they don't run 8 miles and eat lettuce for 3 meals.

5-7 hours of cardio plus weightlifting will diminish the benefits from BOTH. Too much cardio before or after you strength train fucks up the methods by which your muscles grow and the methods by which your circulatory system benefits from cardio.

Just lift. Eat less. You'll lose body fat and gain muscle. It's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be. It's OK to be hungry for hours at a time. Literally nothing bad will happen. You'll forget you're hungry and then you will enjoy your next meal even more. Stop snacking. Stop cheating. Just eat normal food and even some ice cream once in a while unless you're trying to look like Arnold.

Thats fine! Do 10, rest for 1-2 minutes, do 10 more. Do maybe 3-4 sets in total if you can.

I think currently 5 sets of 5 repetitions with 2 minutes rest between would be perfect for you!

Other than some minor shin pain that ended up going away, running made me feel the best I've ever felt.

Thank you a lot!!!
Tomorrow I'll start!

Holy Merlin magician batman, a Sup Forumstard with a brain!

Kek you wanna get fat be my guest. I tried =D

Go read about the laws of thermodynamics, pleb.

While thats really Edward Norton