My dad is my only friend. The only reason i haven't killed myself is because i know he would be devastated if i did...

My dad is my only friend. The only reason i haven't killed myself is because i know he would be devastated if i did. What keeps you going?

>Epic Depression Meme

Haha xD My cripplan depresson!! Im anxiety too. I'm a girl btw :)

Hey, go fuck yourself

knowing the afterlife is much worse

I am only alive because of my parents

My dad is my only friend. My mom passed away a few years ago.

>I'd be dead without my dad.

drugs fam

my mom gay

Hatred.

Hatred is what has been keeping me alive for 18 years, since I first seriously considered suicide at 13.

I refuse to die until I can find a way to hurt my enemies ten times as much as they have me.

checked

Listen up, faggot. My dad was a boozy, violent cunt, my mum's favourite hobby was to incite him to violence against me and my sister was also a toxic cunt. I grew up in a home without an ally. You have one. Your dad. Don't feel too sorry for yourself.

What's keeps me going is life... Living and being alive is what keeps me going

Nothing, probably gonna kill myself within a week or so

the afterlife will be much worse

you don't know that

yes I do- you can't even imagine the pain and the endless suffering- it can't even be put into words

Haha oh yeah, how do you know this info?

Crazy jesus freak?

how do you know it's not that way? do you really want to take the risk of entering a conscious eternal torment from which there is no escape? I imagine you want to kill yourself because you want some pain or suffering to end. but killing yourself will only mean entering into agony that you cannot imagine, and which will never end

I don't believe in hell, or else id be pretty fucking scared

So you don't have any 'knowledge' of the afterlife

You're instead taking a random guess that's it's probably terrible even though nothing in reality comes even close to suggesting that.

All we know is that your brain releases pleasant chemicals to put you into a dream-like state of euphoria when you do kick the bucket. Everything after that is just guess work.

You can live in fear of death if you want but it's coming no matter what you do so you might as well embrace the inevitability

You are a bunch of fools. There is so much to enjoy about life. Take a one way ticket for some place. Discover a new place, make new friends. It's all about how you think and your state of mind.

One of my friend was bord severely crippled. He can't walk and will die in a few months. Still, he enjoys every moment and never complain

My dad died 7 years ago...

Same boat as you but I have a sisters/mom/dad

"I'm happy, and my friend who has a bad condition is happy, so everyone else in this thread should be happy too. Even if I don't know them personally and am just making baseless assumptions because I don't understand empathy."

Oh but I do have knowledge of the afterlife. And I'm not living in fear of death- I know where I am going. I shudder to think of what is waiting for most people though.

A delusion of thinking theres a chance, the lie I tell myself "Hey maybe next time" When I know it wont be any better

>Oh but I do have knowledge of the afterlife....
No, you don't. Because there is no afterlife. So, you're either lying or you're bonkers. You choose.

So you are one of those Holier than though types. Figured. Glad you found the secret cheat code of the afterlife, y'know, because that's how everything in life works. As long as you believe things are going to be fine they will be!

Unless you live in a third world country and your parents are dead, or you lived at pretty much any time during the past (almost all of jewish history), or any number of ways that nature does a cruel thing because it's unfeeling.

You can personify the universe all you want, the same you can about a lamp. But the lamp couldn't care less about you, and neither does the universe.

We all share a common condition. My point is regardless of your situation, you can always find a way to be happy. It's all a matter of state of mind

lol chav parents could have called child line

the cheat code isn't a secret. it's really easy. you're just both stubborn, stupid, and selfish. oh well, you both deserve what's coming anyway. I'll be laughing my ass off when they toss you into the fire

Unless you are living with a mental condition that impedes your way of thinking making you constantly miserable for almost no reason. A giant weight that sits on you all day, every day, making you feel like shit. The feeling that nobody cares, that you are nothing, unimportant, useless, a nothing.

That's not something you can just change, maybe with help. But what if you can't afford that help? Nope you're just being a baby, pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

Haha don't make me laugh.

How old am I, faggot? What country do I live in?

With that attitude it doesn't matter what you believe in, you'll be joining me in that fire user.

You don't get to have it both ways. Either you're humble and compassionate and you get in (In pretty much every religion minus some extra code words here and there) But if you're a massive hypocrite you go where all the heathens do. Did you not know this? Are you really that fucking stupid?

~This is obvious bait but I'm enjoying it

You're an idiot and a coward who has swallowed a ridiculous story. You won't be laughing at anyone. You will be dead.

I don't believe in fairy tales. My idea of death is just a long dreamless sleep. If your life is really that bad I guess that would seem rather appealing
>afterlife
Get that shit out of here.

you incorrectly understand what is required to get in

oh but I can, oh but I will

The edge can save lives

Probably 25 to 30 and you come from the Uk most likely a poverty stricken area. You probably blame the government and muslims for everything aswell lol.
>mum

Kek'd and checked

Not even close. You're as dumb as dogshit, champ, and like all morons, very fond of your own opinions.

Stop making excuses pussy, jam a sharp instrument in your heart

Why don't you enlighten me then oh Faggot of Truth.

At least I think that's what I heard your official title was

BTW protip if you post on Sup Forums you go to hell, pretty sure that's a rule. God doesn't gel much with autists I hear

Why didn't you just seek help?

lmao do you hear yourself

emunah

britbong reporting in, i do in fact blame the government and/or the muslims for any bad in my life, AMA.

since I am typing, no. a lot of great intellect in this thread

>will die in a few months
fucking hell

literally

all u need is family. dont be a fucking pussy. suicide is for cunts. if u wanna ruin your life go take out a huge loan or fucking get some dwi... dont be a fucking pussy

i dont think many of you realise that suicidal thoughts are caused by chemical imbalances and/or environmental factors
and a lot of people cant handle the stress of them, or they're incredibly impulsive, and they take their lives that way.

xD :)
It's not a facebook you fucking whore gtfo

my mom's cancer... she broke down in the car and told me if it was for her kids she would just drive her car off the road... as much as i want to die, i could never do it to her.

Only reason why i try not end it all because i hope find my first and only girl.

Dude, I have no idea what's keeping me alive. I'm not even depressed, I just feel like... I don't want to experience life, I just want to observe. I want to always stay in the sidelines. So I guess that's what keeps me going, there's just so much to see.

Was in the same position. My dad died 9 months ago, so why am I alive? Because I've found a goal in my life. Don't know what will happen after I achieve it in a few months from now.

Pretty much same here
Only problem is that i need to get a work to do so, so i have to finish high school and that shit part

get well soon

what goal would that be user?

but what if it is much better?

the ultimate newfag right here boys

The thought of there being an afterlife. The thought of possibly seeing my mother up there, and telling her how badly I fucked up my own life.

they think the know whats waiting for them. we all go to the same place. lucky ones dont fall through

going to hell because you killed yourself makes no sense. I could imagine it being because you made love ones suffer, but what if you are a poor lonely bastard with no one to love you? then why you would have to suffer eternally if the only thing you did was escape the real hell that is earth?