I will give $500 USD via Paypal to anyone who knows how to contact the teenage super -hacker known as "the...

I will give $500 USD via Paypal to anyone who knows how to contact the teenage super -hacker known as "the LaughingGurl" aka Marissa Lynn Copeland.

It's rumored she was involved in the Russian hacks of the 2017 US Election, and now a China hack stealing billions from Citibank in Chongqing, China in November 2016.

I'm not asking for anyone to get themselves in trouble here.

I just need Sup Forums to help a journalist learn how to contact Marissa, please.

Again, will pay you tonight via Paypal, no questions asked.

$1000 if I get to actually talk to her tonight

This is not a joke.

I know this website has some of the best hackers online hang our here.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/marissa-lynn-copeland-951498b4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4096660/Is-young-Russian-woman-hacker-helped-Vladimir-Putin-s-attempt-swing-election-Trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ahah 1000 you can already forget it bro

fuck off cunt

nypa

If this is really not a joke nigger, you won't get none of that shit here.

You could go on Freenet or Tor and contact whatever chan they got there, that would be a start.

How much do I need to offer?

I'm not rich, but I'm willing to dip into my savings for an interview with Marissa.

ey its me gibs me dat munny

linkedin.com/in/marissa-lynn-copeland-951498b4

Send her an inmail ? She don't do interviews.

>You could go on Freenet or Tor and contact whatever chan they got there, that would be a start

How do I go on Freenet or Tor?

Why are these places where hackers hang out?

About 50.000.000pesos should do it

You're not a well versed journalist are you?

>Send her an inmail ? She don't do interviews.

Why doesn't she do interviews?

Do you know her?

Our election was in 2016 not 2017 you faggot commie.

bait thread.

Marissa Lynn Copeland is a bogus name for OP.

He's trying to go viral by making this shit up.

fukken saged

>asking the hacker 4-chan

>You're not a well versed journalist are you?

I know enough to know that most hackers hang out on this website, but I'm no expert. No.

That's why I'm willing to pay for help.

Tor u autist

Give me your email or a method to contact you.

>Russian hacks
>Picture of a gook

Gtfo

Happy to see that this place is still a place where insane bitches desperate for attention -like you, OP masquerading as a guy interviewing yourself- get their fair share of spanking

You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself

>Marissa Lynn Copeland is a bogus name for OP.

One Russian female hacker, Alisa Chevchenko, has already been identified by the media, and interviewed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4096660/Is-young-Russian-woman-hacker-helped-Vladimir-Putin-s-attempt-swing-election-Trump.html

We have reason to believe Marissa Lynn coyld also be involved.

>russian hacks of the 2017 us election

>people still believing that actually happened

>Give me your email or a method to contact you.

[email protected]

Richard Garrison

Sure, for $1000. I want $500 up-front, I'll give you email address then I want $500 once you confirm it.

its not hard, holy shit,
but HAH nice
b8
m8

Laughinggurl is just a deviantart psycho girl. Nothing else. You don't even read my links, you just answer to everyone here, desperately trying to bump your thread in order to get views. I told you. Google Tor or Freenet, make yourself contactable by giving some contact info. If you send enough feelers you will have an answer.

What is your email?

Sir, I've tried all that. I'm here willing to pay anyone who might know her personally, or can help me contact her tonight.

Oh, you're confusing Sup Forums the website with the hacker KNOWN as Sup Forums. It's a common mistake, but we are not one in the same.

this is his contact info
>[email protected]

Email sent, follow the steps exactly.

Check your junk for email with subject "Requested Information"

No negotiations.

sounds alot like that one show called "cyberwar" from vice, if it is you good luck finding her buddy, love that show btw