ITT: Things you think are fucked up that majority of people don't

ITT: Things you think are fucked up that majority of people don't

I'll start
>Black people can say things about white people and it's funny but white people can't say things about black people or its racism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSasRyejR3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Black people can say things about white people and it's funny
such as?

Such as how MTV and buzzfeed can make " things to say or do to white people" videos and have people talk shit on us but it's ok?

there's the format of "White people are like this/blacks are like that"

abortion

Hows about you grow some thicker skin and stop worrying what niggers and sjw think is funny. Racism is funny.

Fuck off nigger worshipper, this is why Trump won.

MTV and Buzzfeed are stupid.
The stereotypes associated with White people are generally not as offensive as the ones associated with Black people.
Just to avoid necessary tangents in the conversation, I want to mention that I do believe that racism is not just a one-way thing.

Bull fucking shit

elaborate

Having trouble reading?

Go away mud shark.
>Empowering far left PC culture while pretending to be ok with racism.

Must be hard to be that jewish

Its totally one way according to SJW cunts and niggers. Only white people can be racist.

Basically all fetishes. I'm browsing a studio on clips4sale looking for the stuff they make that I like, but I see all the weird cringe shit and I lose my boner.

Go back to funnyjunk courage explains you faggot

How is it empowering to say ignore them they cant hurt you? I don't like niggers or sjw's or trump.

You'll get there soon my boy

people think your gay because you sucked cocks and let older boys pound your ass but it was just a phase and your really str8

Invalidating someone's concerns. and telling them to handle the upper caste with a ginger touch pretty much. Double favoritism followed by 1 negation.

Its totally one way according to SJW cunts and niggers.
So all Black people think the same way?

>Its totally one way according to SJW cunts and niggers.
This was supposed to be green text

People drink the milk of other species and are fine with it but drinking milk from a woman o no that's just too gross. I think its gross to drink milk from other species.

Global Resource Depletion
We got a good 15-20 years before 1st world nations become unsustainable

concern was invalidated the second he shit posted on b. fuck off sjw nigger loving cunt. you don't have the right to not be offended when someone says mean things about you.

The word nigger...

"about white people"

deep core mining due to engeneering advances in the field of robotics
also how about recycling the gigantic mountain of refuse america (and china) are building together?

People are fine with the fact that the caliber of bullets in war are more meant to wound than kill causing an increased burden on the other nations involved in war in the form of paying for disabled veterans and destroying their families lives who are forced to take care of them. ITS AS IF ALL THE GOV'S OF THE WORLD GOT TOGETHER AND SAID LETS PUT ALL THE PEOPLE IN OUR SOCIETY THAT WANNA KILL IN A FIELD AND LET THEM WOUND EACH OTHER FOR LIFE TO STOP SAID PEOPLE FROM RISING AGAINST SAID GOV'S.

this is a strawman

I don't think you're gay

how about the fact that we are literally killing ourselves with all this mining and use of fossil fuels. We have the money to change the US into a renewable-energy based country, and while we'll take a big hit at first, we can spread this around the world and maybe survive. But no, people are gonna do what they want until they die, and generations later they'll look back on us like we do to people like Hitler and Lenin-with a lack of understanding as to how they could achieve so much and yet be this stupid.

Jesus fucking Christ where to start. The run-on sentence or the fact this make zero sense? I see we got a ballistics expert.

kek
>This nigga believes these baseless numbers

What happened to air being unbreathable by like 2020?

Racial slurs. Cracker and honky are fine, nigger is not.

hookup culture.

one night stands do absolutely nothing for me. i have to form at lease some kind of bond with someone before sleeping with them. The times I've done it, i feel like a worthless empty piece of shit. i don't understand how so many people can do it.

wait, so a black person, or any other minority, says something and it can hurt your feelings?

this is dumb
not sure if bait but defo dumb

the idea here is to wound and incapacitate people, not kill them, because these laws were made in an age where loads of people were (especially the politicos) non-secular

seeing as killing is the ultimate moral evil, war was to be more """""humane""""

if people wanna die as a casualty of war, they can always shoot yourself later on (as they are often wont to do, due to shellschock)

This user is a moron, you're right, but I agree with what he's saying. To my understanding, bullets used in war are not meant to kill, only incapacitate. What user is saying is that if we changed the bullets we use in war to kill the enemy, we wouldn't have to deal with wounded veterans. The family thing is stupid though, either way the family's lives are ruined.

shellshock actually doesn't compel many to shoot themselves, they usually kill themselves indirectly by running out into the line of fire.

Why are all military's alike, who taught the world to military? Why do nations and GOV's wage wars against one another? Control its all a form of control take out the most courageous brave citizens leave the weak slaves to slave away for the GOV's.

don't then, it's obviously not for you

don't judge them neither, they have issues and mindsets formed on experiences you have no clue about.

instead, enjoy your moral high-ground and intimacy with a human being, not a hunk of flesh.

no bullets are not made to incapacitate your a fucking 13 year old noguns. We switched from .30 cal diameter bullets .22 for numerous reasons and not one of them was because its better to use less deadly bullets.

omfg is this really happening....

You're*

Your noguns is showing.

The family thing is not stupid a kids dad that died a hero on the battle field, or a kids dad that OD'ed in an ally on heroin do to PTSD. The deference the kids dad that died a hero will join to fight to be a hero like dad. The kid that lost his dad to heroin suicide or had that dad being an abusive drunk their hole life. Getting a payout from the GOV. Verses getting a hand out.

"Cracker" and "honky" usually do not carry the same negative connotation that "nigger" does. "Nigger' is used more as a demeaning and derogatory term.

this

I find honkey and cracker to be derogatory. Does that not matter?

wow you are one dumb fucking cracker.

Agreed.

stupid or not, the fact is, they get away with clearly racist content that is insulting to white people and they get away with it because we are now at a point where it's ok to be racist to white people.

>wow you are one dumb fucking nigger

just sounds so much better

> The words Retarded, Autistic, and Nigger trigger white people

I really think umanity is the biggest problem for earth and nature and I really hope we fade away..we are so stupid all we do is for fucking money..I really hate all of you.

You know you're the enemy, Yance. Oh, you don't know that, do you? I bet your black ass doesn't even know there's a war going on. I'm not talking about the war on crime and drugs, I'm talking about the war between black people and niggers. And that's what you are, Yance. You a motherfucking nigger. Let me tell you something. God... I *hate* niggers, but I love black people. Honest, hard-working, law-abiding black people. Niggers like you, you make me sick. It's no problem for a nigger to get his own people hooked on drugs, have the young girls on the corner turning five-dollar tricks. No problem for a nigger to shoot another nigger. No problem for a nigger to rob and steal from good, honest, hard-working black people. That's what they *want*. You're doing their work for them. What's so fucked up about that? You look at me and you call *me* an Uncle Tom? *You* are the Uncle Tom! You're a fucking joke. *You* are the real enemy of black people. White people look at me, it kills me that they see you, 'cause there's but one nigger in this here closet.
youtu.be/fSasRyejR3E

The point wasn't which slur is more demeaning. The point was if blacks say a racial slur against whites no one cares. I think you just proved that's true.

Tom was right.

I sense that you are just saying that to be contrary. I am not justifying the use of "cracker" or "honky," but the usage alone pales in comparison to the usage of "nigger."
"Nigger" has become a universal insult in a way. It has essentially become synonymous with inferiority. People say things like, "Do not be a nigger," or "Which one of you niggers..." even when the person in not Black.
Just look at Sup Forums. "Nigger" is used as a generic insult, but not "honky" or "cracker."
inb4 this one person on this one thread called me a cracker!
Again, that is nothing compared to the amount of times that "nigger" is used. And the context with "nigger" is often more offensive.

Mental illness is the number one cause of mass shootings and killings yet president obumer or no one is talking about better metal health treatment or funding just background checks for guns. Guns are not the issue MENTAL HEALTH is the issue and for years and years it has been pushed aside.

see

The word NIGGER being so offensive.

Like really, why?

Are you niggers fucking dumb?

insults are personal you stupid bastard. i am insulted if some one calls me honky the same way a black man is insulted by being called nigger. your ARGUMENT IS INVALID...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NIGGER!

When you intentionally kill one person your a murder. When you intentionally kill thousands your a hero.

>they have issues
That's for sure.

It's a little dismissive to say someone couldn't have any idea why someone would do it. An attempt to fill a void in their life, a way to avoid commitment due to a previous trauma, or a plethora of other (typically toxic) rationales.

see

You realize its because were a superior race.
If whites say something it like picking on the handicapped. Let them have their fun

Strawman. It doesn't matter how terrible the work "nigger" is. Did you even read the OP?

>whites actually believe this

white people ruin everything, and on top of that your own women don't even want you

you don't hear girls say "I want a big long white dick"

but you do hear white girls saying they want a big long black dick

why don't you white virgins stick to Sup Forums and videogames while us real niggas hold down your women for you LMFAO

>The point was if black say a racial slur against whites no one cares.
A big reason for lack of uproar is because the racial slurs against White people are generally not as offensive nor as common.
Understandably, there is more indignation since "nigger" is used ubiquitously and with more hatred.

see

Its really simple most white people learned it by the third grade " two wrongs don't make a right" Although i understand why you don't get it after all the other thing long and hard on a black man is the third grade.

Yeah, that's true. Any reasonable person would agree. Does that mean racial slurs against white people are acceptable? That was OP's point from the start.

Destroying the planet, our health, killing animals, and depleting our resources just for animal products

White dude here with 7". Seems like most girls around 5'5" or shorter have trouble taking me. I've broken up with more than a handful of women because they constantly complain during sex that it hurts.

Even in 2017, interracial sex is a taboo. That seems more like the main reason why it turns some women on. No different than Fifty Shades of Grey b/s.

Animal products....

wow and so humble too -imagine that. All that accomplished by thirteen and still living with your parents. Respect user.

It's because whites don't care about a lesser humans comments. /shrug it's a nigger it can't even work, who cares.

It's completely irrelevant how common a slur is or how offensive it is (as if you could measure that). The point is it's still wrong.

5.56 is a perfectly capable cartridge to kill a human with. It has killed game animals much larger than humans, ie deer and even bear. It has been seen with thousands of gooks and sand niggers killed to its effectiveness. 9mm, without being hollow point, you may have an argument, but sidearms are rarely (ie never) used.

Not to mention, the forces we fight have limited sustainability, their wounds result in deaths regardless making your comment moot either way.

The sheer manpower numbers that nato (556 utilizing) countries tend to fight merit using a higher capacity, smaller round. Keep in mind, that while the caliber is smaller, it's traveling exponentially faster also.

>be woman
>gets raped
>gets preggers
>oh well i cant get it aborted becausw its wrong
or better
> babies dead
>female will die if no abotion

im to lazy to get triggered over bait

>defo dumb
>the idea here is to wound and incapacitate people, not kill them, because these laws were made in an age where loads of people were (especially the politicos) non-secular
I thought the first user was stupid but you're just flatout retarded

nintendo is still making consoles

What is there a problem with saying animal products?

>Hitler and Lenin
>Lenin
My dude I think you mean stalin, Lenin was nothing but good for the left, stalin was a pseudocommunist is a STATE CAPITALISM

Because it's racist to say they don't.
Whores ate open to anything. Actual respectable, and the majority of women, secretly would never date a nigger, but that's not politically correct to talk about.

>Does that mean racial slurs against white people are acceptable?
I do not think that it is acceptable. Earlier, I said that I am not justifying the use of "cracker" or "honky."
I do think that nigger and cracker/honky can be used in jokes. In fact, I am pretty sure that I have laughed at more jokes using "nigger" than jokes using "honky" or "cracker."