Smokers, how much do you pay per pack? cheapest pack I can find in cuckstralia is like $18.80

smokers, how much do you pay per pack? cheapest pack I can find in cuckstralia is like $18.80

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ycym8i7hjcA?t=4m23s
news.com.au/finance/money/costs/smokers-take-another-tax-hit/news-story/571965803fab7cecb8c2785fab0a68ac
businessinsider.com.au/an-australian-senator-has-just-thanked-smokers-for-their-8-billion-staggering-generosity-to-the-economy-2014-10
youtube.com/watch?v=aJrZ3OxlzuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally paying out the arse to give yourself cancer

16.50 horizon 92mm
Qld

18.80? fuck dude i pay 7 euros for a big pack (23 per pack i think)

4,00 euros.

5€ for a pack of camel

$18.80 for JPS Superkings (20 pack)

Camel is 3,60 (euros) here

2,5 euro a pack in Bulgaria used to be 1,50 when i smoked

Shouldn't of asked man a bunch of yanks are going to step in about how they pay $2 a pack, gonna make yourself feel like more shit for much much we pay.

Was better 10 years ago when we could get a pack of 25s of PJ blacks for 15$ so shit over here in Australia.

i pay 22 for winfield blues in aus. not heaps but not worth the price.

Fuuuuck, I used to smoke Camel Blu.. Until the price went up to $25-27 bucks a pack depending on what suburb ur in

$6-9 in New Jersey. NYC is $15+. I pay $4 for Bugler rolling tobacco.

i smoke jps too its 5.60 for me normal pack

$4 pack in NC/West Virginia and you can drive them to NYC and sell the shit for $12

Just need to find a way to get a bunch into Australia lol. Those profit margins would be insane.

also cuckstralian, local arab owned convenience store sells camels/marlbs for 10$/15$ ileagally imported

in turkey its 12tl a pack, US$4
in champaign a pack of silvers is US$7.69
i copped 3 cartons at the istanbul duty free before coming to america for US$75, effectively paying $2.5 per pack...

5 pound for a pack of 10. 10 pound for a pack of 20, etc

Most people here in England just buy tobacco pouches now. Get your moneys worth, just have to learn how to roll which is easy.

Anyone ordered from ciggiesworld? They sell Lucky Strikes for like $5 a pack... I'm just worried about getting ass fucked by customs when it arrives

Around 5€ a pack...Slovenia,EU

>local arab owned convenience store

If NSW tell me where

5,90 eurobucks for a 20 pack of Lucky Strikes.
4,30 eurobucks for a 30g pack rolling tobacco of the same brand.

Germany btw

10 years a go PJ 20s was $15 not 25s

sorry mate, banana bender here

user, where abouts/what state? I'd love to somke camels again

Here in Russia you can get some shit-tier cigs for as low as 0.5$. Normal ones are 1.5-2$ per pack.

$13 for 16 oz loose tobacco

$2.15 for 250 tubes

NY state, fuck the city

Texas fag here.

$5.25 for Marlboros.Cheapest 'mainstream' brand goes for $4,most expensive about $7.50.

Look, I dont want to broadcast this shit in case theres a lot of people from Brisbane (I doubt thered be many but you never know)

If you live in Brisbane and are familiar with West End you'll know where im talking about.

Yeah dude.. not uncommon to see every UK backpacker here with a packet of Rizla's

$0 because I'm not a little weak ass faggot motherfucker that gets addicted to garbage.

You sure? I swear the PJ blacks came in 25s back then before they changed it to the PJ midnights or what ever it was.

I grow my own tobacco

Tubes to make cigarettes are $2 a carton (200)

$1.35 a pack (20)

305 filtered cigars...

>can feel my cancer

Roughly 34 bucks for a pack of 40, Melbourne

Do you have ALDI over there? German ALDI stores sell a 200 tubes carton for like 50 cents or so.

I like the price hikes, the hideous expense is the only thing driving me to quit

that's you, faggot

youtu.be/Ycym8i7hjcA?t=4m23s

OP, what do you reckon about making it illeagal for anyone born after 2001?

Heh, gonna tip off the police. Just to piss you fags off.

>just smokes
>jps blue/red
>winfield
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all cheap

I pay £3 for 20 pack of reds

about $20.00 usd for a pound of good tobacco (over 2 cartons worth of cigs), about $3 for 200 tubes, so about $! a pack rolling my own. The roller was $35 when I got it over a year ago

Just buy whole leaf tobacco and make your own tobacco by shredding it. Leaf doesn't attract tax so it's as cheap as you'll ever get. I spend under 5p per pack now.

Don't know what the fixation with standing out and being different is.

I wanted to be the black sheep edge lord when I was a teenager, but at least I lied to myself about my edginess.

It's just having nothing interesting about yourself, so instead of going out into the world and developing a character you try and fabricate one, which is just a desperate and lazy way of getting people to like you.

'I dress in black because it reflects my soul'

Fuck off. Now I've grown up and have a real problems, really really bad problems and a fucked up life, I wish everyday I could be that little edgy faggot again, living the good life. Just didn't realise shit was easy. Could have really done with a dad who beat some sense into me, but nope, just had a submissive mother who was fine with me acting like a chick

between 10 and 20 cigarettes per day

i roll it, way cheaper, and i smoke less this way.

even less when i stay home and occupy myself.

40 g of tobacco is around 3-4 $ here in hungary, that's enough for 3-4 days.

I'm getting less stressed, and started living a healthier lifestyle, but quitting is cold turkey still doesn't seem to be an option, i need to be nice to people.

It seems to be possible in the near future though.

We do, they don't sell tubes though. Just groceries. I have to go to a smoke shop that sells cigarettes, rolling tobacco, tubes etc.

Also I'm partial to which kind of tubes I'll buy since they change the taste. Zig-zag are the cleanest burning I've found so far. The cheap kind can be harsh and taste/smell like burning notebook paper.

Wow, that's an expensive way to kill yourself, one coffin nail at a time. I quit back in 95. Best thing I ever did. You should consider it.

I pay about £10 for 25 grams of amber leaf rolling tobacco. I've decided to quit after 7 years smoking the shit and I'm five days without one now, feeling hopeful.

Anyone got any quitting advice? I've already become a vape faggot.

enough for 3-7 days*

Switched to vaping (faggotry I know). But I still get my nicotine fix, and I save big money.

Yeah, just stop smoking and vape instead. I started at 6mg and dropped down to 3mg within 3 weeks. It's now been almost 12 months off the cigarettes.

California I pay $6.75 for a pack of Camel.

Thanks for sharing user.

I roll my own cigs, but here they cost 4.5€ for a 20 cig pack

4$ Romania.

It's not faggotry if you use it to stop smoking. It's the 0mg neckbeards doing it because they think it's cool.

whoever pays more than 10$ per pack is getting ripped off hard core.

Yeah I'm on 6mg right now, I honestly don't really miss cigs either. Only problem is I swear quitting is giving me insomnia. It's not like I had the best sleeping pattern before, but it's getting ridiculous now. This happen with you at all?

Didn't mean to tag other user there

Welcome to cuckstralia..

news.com.au/finance/money/costs/smokers-take-another-tax-hit/news-story/571965803fab7cecb8c2785fab0a68ac

Learn to roll you scrub. Not as many niggers will bum darts off you, plus you get to roll with nicer tobacco, like Port Royal and Bank, or that Marlboro stuff that has no preservatives.

jps are disgusting. You want decent cheapos ask for king street. 16$ but most places dont have.
Other than that its the filthy bondies for me. Buy a pouch

4$ ,almost any brand but we're poor as fuck so it's still expensive

I dont know why arabs just always have illegal durries. Drop a salam aliukum and they'll hook you up.

They are but their the cheapest I can find.. I bought a pack of bondies in the city last week $22 :|

These fucking politicians taxing me for my choices while half of them have diabetes and heart problems from theirs. We wanna be a fucking nanny state who wont let people make their own choices because its generally regarded as bad then ide like to see fatcunts pay 40$ for a candybar.

Cant enjoy what I want because its bad for me go fuck yourself

Germany 5€ for 19

Depending on how much money I have either $7 for Newport menthol's or like $3 for a pack of edgefields

fuck this place man.

4,50€ for a pack of red luckies

austria

one of the cheapest places to buy cigarettes is from this guy i know in New York.

he tends to stand out on the street and sell cigs individually - i usually find him over on Staten Island. goes by the name Eric Garner.

you can save serious bucks, go find Eric

I wholeheartedly agree that you should be able to do whatever you want to yourself.

I'd also argue that tax payers shouldn't have to foot the bill for your medical costs after you've done it. Your ass can rot in the street.

$6.30 for a pack of Prince with an asshole

I heard he has breathing problems...

only if you greet him with a bear hug that's too tight, otherwise he's fine

7$ for the best cigs on the market

Koster Prince virkelig så meget?

Ah the age old argument that we cost the healthcare system money.

We pay for your healthcare system. Do diebetes patients get guiltripped for their poor eating habits. They wanna tax bad choices why dont I see a sugar tax going up at an increasing rate every 4 months

businessinsider.com.au/an-australian-senator-has-just-thanked-smokers-for-their-8-billion-staggering-generosity-to-the-economy-2014-10

usually 4.50€ for a pack

Looking like a faggot makes vaping really hard to get addicted to. Reminds me of a WKUK sketch.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJrZ3OxlzuM

4 euros per marlboro pack in poland

44kr ~ $6.30

The only issue with smoking is that its no longer accepted by society and non smokers now look down their noses at us from their high horse because theyre harmful.
Imagine if the entire country became a bunch of fitness gurus and taxed the rest for not being a fuckin nutter about the gym.

Fuck you dad I'll do what I want

Winfield optimum crush blue faggot
$200 a carton at woolies bra

>No longer accepted by society

Right because where you live its frowned upon. Here in England no one gives a fuck and most people smoke or are ex smokers.

If you see a 14 year old with a cig in their hand it's common. I'm sure Russia or Germany one of the two even have cigarette machines still.

$28 for a pouch of Champion Ruby, lasts a little over a week (Aus)

Massachusetts here i pay 10.xx for marb 83/southern cuts

I hope you're gonna make it, user.

Femanon here, I pay about £17.50 for 40 lambert and Butler

+1.00 € for rolling papers
+0.90 € for filters

yeh I do mean the culture in australia. Our reputation is a load of shit its not loose down here anymore, hell we arent even allowed into businesses past 1.30 "lock out laws"

4€ for Davidoff Classic, 1 of the most exp. ones in regular shops/gas stations or alike.

I don't think gubment should pay for ANYONE'S healthcare. If you can't find a way to make enough money to pay for your own, you don't deserve to live, no matter your habits or vices.

I hate the anti smoking groups pushing the government to rise the prices and then telling us to quite because it's too expensive.

I used to buy packs, 10 ₺ turkish liras (2.5 $)but recently switched to tobacco, try pic related. Thanks komsi!

Ayyyyy old mate Bryan.
The legend is Anons, he didn't actually die from lung cancer, he died from AIDS.

11 for 20 in Canada