Does this faggot actually believe what he says, or is he just using anti-SJW stances as a way to profit?

Does this faggot actually believe what he says, or is he just using anti-SJW stances as a way to profit?

>Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUpG833d1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he gay

He's an alt-light Jew cuck who stole money for a scholarship. Fuck him.

he hate gay doh

gay play doh

homosexual

His videos are a hate fest

youtu.be/AUpG833d1Yw

Getting to the money don't worry about the haters bro
When you get to the money
Niggas going to get to the hating lil bro
All my niggas get to the money
And we ball like that
Also all the bitches you will attract
UH!

He hates fags.
There is nothing wrong with being gay.

>There is nothing wrong with being gay.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>He hates fags
But he also refers to himself as a fag.

Is he self-loathing?

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

I believe he believes what he says, he holds himself to his convictions.

probably a bit of both

I assume that he found that he could make money out of being an edgy contrarian and just ran with it from there.

I don't know the guy personally but he comes across as a bit of a prick from what I've seen of him.

Still, kudos to him for making money from speaking his mind. I wish someone would pay me money for being an edgy contrarian. I'm don't have a sellable gimmick like being gay though so I guess I'll stick with my dayjob

The fuckers wearing a high school JROTC uniform. Look at the shoulders

bad thread

Why not both?

Conflicts of interest. Some shit he spews he might not believe, but still profits from creating a deeper argument/up rise. A lot of the shit he says, I agree with; but if he doesn't believe it himself, why should he be one of the most known mouth pieces of the alt-right?

because he has a USP

He is gay yet assosiating with a political movement that is (supposedly) anti-gay

The alt right is essentially anti-gay, whether it's indirect, or direct. We need strong mouth pieces that are able to say I oppose faggotry at every level, and state that one should not feel bad for doing so. The left believe we have an obligation to care for their feelings.

I think Milo is actually trolling the far right, he's got the far right so fucked up, and actually have most of them believing that being a faggot is moral as long as they put on a show, and agree with them publicly, but oppose their ideals privately.

Yes. Also yes.