What car does Sup Forums own?

what car does Sup Forums own?

I'm a poorfag.

This is my transportation.

When was the last time you decided to go to Renton? Why did you find yourself going there?

2000 VT SS and 1978 kingswood HZ

I've got you now.

Check this out lol you can view anyones secret snapchat pics! dont share it so it gets patched

I can't remember the last time I was in Renton.

Not sure why you mentioned Renton. Is that where the #27 goes?

I just grabbed the first image from Google Image search. I don't ride the #27.

2007 350z

Bam!

2013 Toyota 86

I though I drove a boring car.
Why the fuck would you get one of those?

My bike (no need for a car atm).

Nice Z, I'm planning on getting a project car in the next few years. The Z is on the list, would you recommend?

BTW, current car is a mk7 gti.

Renault master 1999.
Use it to move materials for work.
And it makes for a great makeshift camper.

Just took a pic of it.. shit weather right nmow

i'm the guy with the xB, but if I were looking at a Z acr I would go with an old 280ZX. More mechanical than the new ones so its better for a project car.

Wow, that is some ugly shit car there. Looks spacey as fuck tho.

Beautiful I'm trying to get a bike atm. Looking to get a Yamaha yzf r3

It's pretty bland looking but I quite like it.
It's decent on gas and is very spacious with a lot of head room so It's very practical. It's almost like having an SUV but with the perks of a car. Also, It's very easy to park because theres almost no blind spots. The only negative I can think of is when its a super windy day and you're trying to go 80 down the freeway. It acts like a sail.

'97 MX-3

It looks okay on the outside, but the previous owner did not treat it very well. I plan to rebuild the engine when I graduate college.

Also, it's super reliable.

Do you really like the look of it over the older toaster style? If so, why?

I do. The old one has a special charm to it but looked dated very quickly. This one seems to keep looking newer for longer. There's also some basic design features that are just better. Like having 2 reverse lights instead of 1. You could barely fit a CD case in the center compartment of the old ones but this one has a really big center compartment with a secret stash area to hide expensive stuff.

They were made by Daihatsu under Toyota build standards.

A 1964 Chevrolet Impala. It is mostly like this car but by blue is a little more darker and it's matte. With black Goliath rims.

2015 Corolla, 1.6 CVT, automatic transmission. First jap car for me. So far i'm satisfied with everything. Mine is dark blue,metallic, with black alloy rims. Before I had 2006 Opel Astra GTC, 1.9cdti manual transmission,sucks for city driving, also had major problems with that car,was lucky to get rid of it.

depends on the purpose. they are amazing drift cars, obviously they run a straight line fine too. boost projects are among the most expensive on a z 2007+ as it has 2 air intakes the pressure must release evenly. most people put a stillen super charger in them $16k in parts

You will be pleased with how well Toyotas are constructed, even the non-Japanese made ones. They really are on a completely different level of tolerance compared to Opels, Volkswagens, BMWs, Audis, and other similar makes.

the 86, FRS,BRZ is garbage that 11.0 compression 200 hp engine is underpowered as fuck and can't handle boost for more than 50k miles even a very low psi set up.

>Using a Scion for "modz" and "racin"

>Oh what fun, winter time in a jeep!

I think it's perfect stock for someone who's never had a sporty car before. It's one of the best entry level sporty car IMO. It's something you can use to get used to powersliding and drifting, but also perfecting manual shifts and getting a good first taste for going quick. Also, they're like $24k max retail from the dealership, making it cheap as well. You would be looking in the $30k-$35k range for any other cars that have 200+hp. It may not be the fastest, but when you're in one and floor it feels properly quick.

1971 Plymouth Roadrunner. 383 Stroker Big Block under the hood, 4 barrel 650 Holly carb, and a 5 speed ratchet shift transmission. Fucker passes everything but a gas station.

99 dodge durango, 01 chevy silverado and 64 ford falcon. Take your pick.

96' Mercedes E320

Speaking as someone who works on cars, FUCK that silverado. Those trucks are the bane of my fucking existence. I'd sooner do suspension work on a fucking Land Rover, than do anything involving a Silverado Half Ton. Whoever did the engineering on them at Chevy needs to be dragged out into the street, and beaten with an oar!

Cossie

Damn dude. You kept that thing in nice shape. Hows the under carriage holding up?

Pristine, it was stored for years because the owner died. So I bought it

Arent e classes rusty af? I think they started to galvanize their cars after 2003..(at least E classes)

Român?

Right on dude. I had to have my under carriage spray sealed, the fucking winter salt would have destroyed the restoration work I did on it.

Cool

Got rid of some rust under the door some days ago. Nothing destructive, there is no salt on winters here

Can tell none of you can pull pussy.

Mercedes CE 230 '89

Lucky. My coworker had a 240, it was rusting so badly he had to sell it a year after he bought it.

They only rust out, if you neglect them. Bring them in for an under carriage cleaning after winter, wash the salt away, and spray blast away what corrosion is there, before it spreads. Take care of your shit, and it won't rust out on you. And also, that galvanizing process, only toughens the surface, so long as they're not exposed to harsh conditions. You get it salty, or expose it to freeze and thaw, and it swells, and cracks, making it degrade faster than non galvanized.

I love old C classes... damn beauty

Hi Adam

>I love old C classes... damn beauty
Its E class. Ty anyway

2004 Pontiac Sunfire, gold

Looks like pic related.

Que?

Also true. I own a 2007 Vw golf 1.9, and there are some spots on the cars that start to bubble up (even though these are galvanised)

Fuck. Misspelled

Pretty much everything about VW's built after the mid 90's are built to fall apart. They're shit, and damn near impossible to work on.

not mine, but looks identical except the rims

>Fuck. Misspelled
np. But i would never buy any of the C classses. Fading away under your ass caused of rust. In the 80's the Mercedes engineers had no financial limit for the cars, thats the reason why they are that solid and last to 1000 000 km

Your mom didn't have any complaints.

Ive had it for 5 years and the only issue was a transmission solenoid went out around the time i hit 200k miles

Yeah. Mine has gone only 110k km. And the timing belt need to be changed at 150k. I feel sorry for that poor fucker who is going to change it. Because there is literally no space to work on.

>Fading away under your ass caused of rust
The M class are the same way. We had a 2009 M class come into the garage I work at last month, for a brake job. The fucking frame started to crack because of salt corrosion, as soon as it was being forced to take the car's weight on the lift. These "luxury" cars are trash, and the designers, and engineers know it.

>C class
>80's

I'm not saying they aren't solid trucks. I'm saying, that when you HAVE to work on something on them, they're fucking impossible to work on. It's almost like they asked their in house mechanics "Is this a bad design idea? Will it be difficult to work on?" and when they were told yes, they said "Good! That's what we're going for!"

He didnt mean the C class. He meant mercedes in 80's in general.

I think you should reread that post dude...

Fucking planned obsolescence... This is one of the problems in the industry nowadays. however im happy to own one of the good ol E classes, who will last longer than me, haha

ye shit my fault

My dream car tho

Amen! That's also why I'm happy to drive a car built in the 70's. Yeah I pay a little more for gas, but my car isn't gonna fall apart on me in a couple years either.

Its all about to read and understand the content ;)

who has money for a car

newfags like you can fuck the right off

>believing success with women lies solely in one's transportation choices.

Not mine, but exactly the same. Owned it for 7 years now

I paid $850 for my car out of a scrap yard. I poured about $14K into it over the next 4 years, and rebuilt it from the ground up. Sounds to me like you either need to A: Get a better job, or B: Move someplace where your cost of living fits better with your income.

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport, looks exactly like this one but with a little rust on the hood.

Am I Somali yet?

Sounds like somebody thought he was gonna be cool, and edgy, and didn't expect Sup Forums to not give a fuck.

Ahh, hello kid. How was school today?

I took 6k loan from bank and bought a newest car with the lowest milage i could find. (2008mod and only 60k miles)

2006 Honda Element

Jesus, I never even made the connections. I used to live in the most Somali neighborhood outside of Somalia and those Caravans were fucking EVERYWHERE. Always driven by a woman, who had no understanding of traffic laws or speed limits. Fuck.

>Am I Somali yet?
You from Michigan or something?

I'm guessing the twin cities.

>and didn't expect Sup Forums to not give a fuck.
you literally sound like the biggest faggot ever

/thread