Good evening, Anonymous! We'll keep going for a little while

Good evening, Anonymous! We'll keep going for a little while.

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1msiKIQQPsU
vocaroo.com/i/s1z1wNQg48zA
vocaroo.com/i/s0q1SpfCgr1r
vocaroo.com/i/s065hPrhNSmr
youtube.com/watch?v=opZ1-rUFYMk
youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8
vocaroo.com/i/s1AD913wieKC
vocaroo.com/i/s0zTeW5OnxFx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vocaroo.com/i/s1msiKIQQPsU
-Koi

Still here!

#OmegaTime

Was I raped as a child?

Please show me your butt

(Chara)
I'm not the one she's responding to, so I don't care.

what does that even mean?

Hey 'Moo, care to do me a quick general reading?

>Also, has Chief looked?

>Page of Pentacles
>Six of Pentacles
>King of Wands
No, your rich uncle was just sharing his wealth of "knowledge" with you.

matched with a decent seeming girl on tinder and startedc ahtting, she agreed to drinks next friday, should i prepare for disaster?

im not skipping out no matter what the cards say

Geht

>Like put on lipstick and then kiss a napkin or something?
yes

reroll

Thank you, Chara. I appreciate it.

I'll be here, whenever you manage to come by again. Until next time.

Will i GET?

Chief has not looked.

Maybe you're both lucky?

I was wondering when you'd show up

One of the best times of day

THE DEMONS ARE BACK!! HEEELLLPPP

vocaroo.com/i/s1z1wNQg48zA
-Koi

Is that you Reimu?

It means about as much as anything else means. Words take on the meaning we give to them, so what does it mean to you?

What does that mean?

Maybe next time. I have naturally luscious lips from what I've been told, so I don't wear lipstick very often. It might be hard to find one in all my makeup bags.

I'm not gone yet

It was just that the thread seemed close to it's end

So I just finished watching No Game No Life yesterday

So when is season 2 coming out?

-Sweet Roll

M-may...may i... um...h-have a... uh...um...

Then don't let them in.

ok then...

Could be, could be. I definitely am though.

shadilay!

Oh my god you've succumbed to the powers of #OmegaTime. You poor bastard. I mean, don't get me wrong, you're totally right, but still.

THEY'RE CLOSING IN! HELP!!!

I'm in bed right now. I kind of just had a breakdown right now. Just want someone to talk to.

-Nico (on his phone)

prove it, post lips

But why?

Eh? Why's that? I don't normally show up often you know.

With that mindset, you're biasing yourself towards failure. You've acquired yourself a date; have a good time, show the girl a great time, and enjoy your accomplishment.

And perhaps just as important, report back to us with the results. Your performance will be evaluated, user.

My mistake, I apologize for misinterpreting. Nice trips by the way.

If I give you one without GETting, people might start accusing me of playing favorites. Even though you did teach me how to do it....

It depends on what you're asking. I'm here, but those legs aren't mine.

What do you think it means?

Hmm? What is it, Anonymous? I won't bite.

I was happier before, what I've been doing is trying to get assignments done when it asks me and then close down everything and try to forget about it and try to make it feel as much like it did before as I can so it's not stressing me out. The problem came when I assumed the next assignment would be something I could just quietly do by myself without paying or scheduling or anything, and it turned out to be this whole mess. I don't want it to be my top priority, I hate this, I've always hated school and I hated work too, I'm just doing what people tell me. I just want go back to being happy and living in peace without school or work

How do I do that?

Thank you. I really appreciate you guys talking to me and helping me, I just wish I could show you more effort in return, but I just don't feel like I have it. It's very hard not to want to go back to my old life right now, even if I'm not sure how possible that is at the moment. I wish I could say I had the motivation to put that kind of effort into school, but I feel like I lost it somewhere early on in the grades. I already tried working and the same thing happened.

Thanks Reimu. I think I know deep down that the NEET life, at least the way I've done it up to now can't sustain me forever, but my head keeps telling me that I could spend at least a few more years like that and I feel compelled to run away and find away to convince my parents to let me live like that again. I've been to the building once and it was just another scary ordeal that didn't give me much more than what I would have gotten online, so I don't know about switching to that, or if I even can with these kinds of classes. I have had a counselor and psychiatrist for a long time, but I don't know if that's the same as a therapist. Again, thank you guys so much for helping me, talking to you guys calmed me down a lot. I just wish I had more drive to show you guys in return.

Are you Umi? Hi! Your friend, aka the proper Chara poster you know talked very well to me about you.

I felt kinda forced to step in and say something, it's irritating how people aren't focusing on the important part of your replies, the actual advice.

I don't know, ask him yourself.

I wasn't expecting you to turn up here.

Maybe.

Gee, I can't possibly imagine why

I haven't succumbed to shit. I was just being nice

He's trying to make it a thing

Oh yeah? I'll keep this in mind for research purposes

Will i get my crush as my girlfreind

WIll 2017 be a good year for me?

vocaroo.com/i/s0q1SpfCgr1r

vocaroo.com/i/s065hPrhNSmr
-Koi

Demons feed on fear and negative emotions.

Just get some salt and make a circle. Salt is known for its protective property.

ya ya ya give something a name is to give it power.

A follower of Kek I see.

no b-biting..? n-never mind t-then...

pls....Help...

Reimu, I've had the sudden urge to play Minecraft again lately and I currently am and I feel ashamed, what do I do? How do I punish myself for this?

I don't know an Umi, I'm just Anya.

Maybe?

They j-just step over i-it

I hate to be the messenger of a cruel reality here but the truth is, what you want doesn't really matter in this case, user. I understand how you feel but you can't have that life. It's not possible. If you want to get to a place in life where you *can* relax now and then and enjoy your animu and vidya, you need to put what you "want" aside right now and buckle down. The truth of the matter is that. It's a difficult thing to tackle but you have to.

Then this get it is!
But, uhhh, I want a general reading for the coming months, but I also want one for love life. Shall I attempt for a second get?
>Also, I haven't linked you any neat music in a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=opZ1-rUFYMk
youtube.com/watch?v=YBFtKow1Gw8

Says he's in a dungeon. Can I yell at him?

Is that so?

Neither can I, to be honest. Wakarimasenlol.png

Im pretty sure it means my uncle penetrated my bunghole for some weird secret freemason ritual. How close am I?

>virgin user who wants to save himself
The truth is I want a woman who is smarter than me and has a high understanding of the emotions of others so that I can learn from her. Etc. I can't find anything like that where I live.

vocaroo.com/i/s1AD913wieKC
-Koi

get for general reading

That threw me off then, it seemed very out of character. And it will get over, I swear it.

something like that.

cute character, fam.

I'm on the verge of becoming a pretty respectable, cool dude, but I keep falling back on my nerdy hobbies when I'm alone for more than a few days.

Like, I'm into boxing (and pretty okay at it), I like motorcycles, I like playing pool at bars and fucking around with my friends, but when I'm by myself I do shit like play TF2 and order comic books. How do I become a full-fledged cool dude?

Maybe. Also I saw you conversing with the enemy in another thread

You two don't stray very far from eachother. It was pretty obvious you'd be here

There are two Charas, correct?

I'm already losing my foothold and I've barely talked about anything

And hell, from what it looks like, it doesn't seem like anyone would be interestedat the moment, or at all

I'm posting my thoughts to keep from entering a lurking state

-Sweet Roll

>wanting one for love life
Are you sure I should be reading this?

You can always yell at him.

Mm, I didn't think this would be the friendliest place for either of us.

Thanks.

What enemy is this? I may have missed them.

The real dream is to build a life where you can support yourself while still doing all the NEETish activities you love. You don't have to give up everything you love, you just have to find a way to make it work without being at someone else's expense.

>

Right...Sorry, i just used that name since it's the one he used to refer to you.

That's where you're wrong Sonya, uhh can i even use that name? So anyway, there are actually three as far as i know, so one being me obviously, the other one being the one that posts into waifu threads, and the last one is on Animus, i'm sure you know him already since he posts on 8Ch though.

>jumps out of bin
am i late

-meowbot

Reimu, I think I'm in love with a fictional girl. What do I do?

You keep saying you don't have any drive, but here you are. Talking about it, wanting to make things better. You shared with us some of your thoughts and feelings, and I thank you for it, and I applaud you for trying to seek out some help. It is indicative that you do want to try and make school work for you.

What Reisen said is all too true: sometimes, with school, it has to be treated of the utmost priority. Your social life, hobbies, romance...all of that is secondary. Now, with that mindset you have, of lacking motivation because you feel you're essentially answering to someone else; you MUST shake that.

You're in school for you. For your future. Part of it requires you to do things you'd rather not be doing at the present time. However, it is a necessary step in the process of learning. And this is exactly how people grow to be better.

If you need to talk and be calmed down from time to time, we're more than happy to listen and offer advice. But in exchange you must promise to never give up.

It was partially my fault for uploading something slightly suggestive. I certainly know better, and I know the demographics.

Go where you'll have a higher likelihood of finding someone like that. Universities immediately come to mind. Are there any in your local area?

Tell me about my love life please :)

Get please

Well I do like having a familiar face around, so I don't think its all bad. Even if its you...

She's not your enemy, that much is clear. You said some pretty disturbing things to her though.

Yes, you may call me that. And I know at least one of the other ones

We so do not though! It's been like, half a month since I was last here!

Regardless of what it is, I'm going to go at it with everything I've got.

I yelled at him to look about 47 times. I got 47 nos in return.

Then quit freaking out. A wild mind is a vulnerable mind. Maybe wear something red.

We all have our moments. Just have to pick the right moments and people to reply to or the right moment to start your own conservation.

Sounds like me you want to conform. Do you feel imperfect so you want to be "cool"? Being imperfect is what being human is all about.

When you have your days off just role play being a Neet then and eat icecream all day. Role playing lets you live.

a cat.

You can love it but don't let it take over your life and don't make it permanent. If you get the chance of real love take it if your comfortable with it.

It's not a name that refers to me.

*Panicked mumbling because the demons have stepped over my salt wall circle*

get a real life, fam

Will I get a QT3.14 gf soon?

and

-meowbot

Asterisk?

*Still panicked mumbling buts is also wearing red and the demons still approach*

vocaroo.com/i/s0zTeW5OnxFx
-Koi

>Uni
No, no, no, I don't want a liberal soulmate!

Sorry. I don't watch much anime, so I've never seen the one you were talking about...

What...

Meet some real girls who can actually love you back.

Check em
Tell me about my love life OP

I actually don't know what you're talking about, unless you mean the enemy that I'm madly in love with.

I'd expect nothing less from you. After all, it's the way I'm doing things too.

Hey OP will I get a girlfriend?

Dont know if theres still readings.

Should I leave the temple to pursue a boxing career?

Jesus Christ, that was so tsundere it hurt.Appreciate the sentiment though. Also, I feel like you kinda blew all your SPECIAL points on perception. The fuck, man.

With what, user?

I'm not Reimu, but here are a few thoughts, for what it's worth. Who's to say that all of these hobbies are mutually exclusive? I think a truly respectable man would indulge in his favorite pastimes irrespective of the opinions of others. So long as no harm is being done, of course.

Now, why is this? Because this man would be demonstrating that he has enough confidence in himself that he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone else by hiding his hobbies.

N-nothing... its n-not important...

i have to say, i kinda laugh when i hear your voice
also, we have a 2b now?

-meowbot

I'ma getter on "...233".... "newfaggin'" it, so I don't know what to do. Thx :)

Ill roll again.

*It's to late*

I want a tarot reading

Checked

What do you think I have been trying to do for the last approx. 10-11 months?

I am always waiting for the perfect moment

Which is my weakness

Waiting too long makes it like I've left or am just staying as a lurker

-Sweet Roll

But I feel like I want to make it permanent, my heart wants her so bad and I don't know what to do

I can't Reimu I'm in love I only want her and it hurts that she can't love me back

God damn it. Ill try again.

GIB 7!

Perfect, than I don't see any reason to fear!

*Gives dubs*

This is my last shot :(

ask a question, reimu will use the cards to answer it

-meowbot