>>719603612

youtube.com/watch?v=nUpvDOxg8as

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neat

N-nani?!

I've heard from other Astral projectors that important government sites are guarded by MiB looking entity's

>/x/ was right for all this time

Wait... are you saying that they actually FOUND phenomena in the Stargate project? Or was it just testing for pseudo/fiction science?

yes they successfully tested and obvserved the phenomena

Psychoenergetics: telekinesis and remote viewing.

Psychic powers does real and can be developed.

Fuck off with that, that's exactly how I get my way and have dreams of the future. I have to have enough willpower and strength and energy to do it, but it just fucking saps me. Too bad this is a troll and nobody will ever believe

wtf are you talking about.

its on the CIA gov site

Blatent trollery my dude

sure buddy,

u first say
> that's exactly how I get my way and have dreams of the future

and then its only trolling.

fuck off plepddit

You forgot to leave your tinfoil hat at the door.

this remote viewing stuff is pretty much how we figured out the illuminati exist

Well it can't be true, so the CIA must be trolls. Or this thread is trolls, not me.

>The Men Who Stare at Goats

why are so nervous and sperging out? u can leav this thread if u think its only trolling

makes me think somehow...

>it can't be true

I WONT LET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Men Who Stare at Goatse.

>Men Who Stare at Goatse.

Because obviously I'm mentally ill, or a dying old man in a hospital having my life flash before my eyes, and filling in the details and my brain just autocorrects it. It's usually just insignificant moments, but I did dream about 9/11 before it happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge

You'd think that in fifty years, SOMEONE could have earned themselves a cool million, if this shit were real...

I don't think they get to choose when or what.

Luke, use the force.

Of course they don't. Because it's made-up bullshit.

Like they need the money?

Poor little Johnny, his angry little mind.

>How the CIA came up with "Russia Hackers"

Why does someone have to be able to control it for it to be real? The wind is real, headaches are real.

can I get a tl;dr here

It's easy to make the claim that something exists when every time somebody asks you to prove it, you can just say "Oh, I guess it's just not happening now".

Of course, I am a man of science, and I am always willing to be proven wrong. View me.

>The sun isn't real because I can't control it.
>The ocean's not real because I can't control it.
>My life's not real because I can't control it.
What's it like being retarded?

I'm saying it's unpredictable and unreliable, and more of a nuisance then a benefit. What's a peak without context?

kek, btfo.

I just want to lower that guys expectations from super power to stupid anomaly.

I don't get it. We've had people studying psychic powers since the Cold War days. It's no surprise that they'd eventually find something given enough effort, so long as it existed to be found.

People have known for eons that shit is tied together in ways we can't understand. Just because some dudes decided to study the Force on a hunch doesn't mean that everyone's gonna become a Jedi.

I'm saying it doesn't exist, and not one single person who claims otherwise can prove it. What's a claim without proof?

Religion. That's what.

The hunch is everything

So, this is some sort o MKU follow up?

How can we train that abilitie?

I suppose so, but religion was one mentally ill persons experience at one point. Any proof could also be written off as coincidence too.

>not degraded by distance or shielding
Depends on the type of shielding
>I hope

Wind is caused by differences in air pressure.
Headaches are caused by your pain receptors.
Mother fucking "mind waves" aren't caused by a "state of excitation."

I truly don't know the truth, but now we (may) have evidence that this shit is possible, and if it can be studied and researched more openly, then it's a major challenge to our fundamental understanding of reality. I know our understanding of reality is incomplete and is completely capable of being founded on incorrect or incomplete concepts, but until you show me some fucking replicable evidence I'm gonna assume the default: "mind waves" probably don't exist or interact with matter like that.

the CIA tried to tes the remote viewing with lucid dreaming

>How can we train that abilitie?
Well you can start by having enough of a honed mind to be able to spell "ability" correctly.

Whatever you want to believe, user. I mean, I play DnD, so I get the appeal of make-believe. It's fun, and it adds an element of mystery to a world that has already been largely mapped and secrets discovered.

Just, people really, really believe in this crap. They don't even think to ask for proof; they just listen to anything that confirms what they already believe and completely shut down the logic part of their brain.

It makes me sad for my people.

Fair enough, I've been arguing that useful paranormal abilities don't exist. *shrug* I don't know shit other then my own sick mind.

English is not my first language, lad.

Dualism of nature thats how cia scientists try to explain it

look the upper part

how did you find these links OP?

last week CIA dropped over 12 million declassified data in their databates

I do too, and I'm still a skeptic, even with my own experiences. I refer to myself as mental because it can't be possible, and I'd never believe it. But something fucked up and awesome is happening with how my brain orders events and memory, or minor future sight is possible.

>Scientists claim to have found Midichlorians
Y'know I really want to believe, but I'm still hella apprehensive about this.

Also couldn't people be part of the same thing if Entanglement is real? If it works on a micro level, why not macro? Atoms across the universe can allegedly influence each others spin

You know they declassified those documents because Trump will want to weaponize those guys...

I'd be so down if he'd just wear some fucking platemail

I'm still skeptical of it. At least this is being honest of being a unfounded hypothesis, but like, I wonder what they mean by "only moving particles have 'wave' characteristics. I kinda thought that if something was literally not moving that it would be absolute zero, and, you know, impossible.

On the other hand it's not implying that anything doesn't have both wave and particle dualism.

Libtards please go

I hope that Sup Forums now understand that UFO are extraterrestrial space ship.

kek, thats a wierd fetish, lad.

Wouldn't YOU like to develop some of those powers?

For real, wouldn't you?

Mah boi, Imagine if aliens can read your mind like an open book.

How would you deal with that? Would you be able to keep a conversation without thinking about having sex with them?

yeah, its just a hypothesis. they still dont know whats behind the telekinesis "force" as they say. they cant measure with normal tools, since the "force" is too fast.

Hyper focus on da poopar

Amazing

let's not

Bullshit. If it exists it can be measured. That's kinda like the definition of something existing.

Oh yes, dear boy. Come with me to a disgusting and disenchanting land.

>Mah boi, Imagine if aliens can read your mind like an open book.
It works on both ways.

Like any human over 150IQ, I'm watched all the time by them, then I can also access their "internet".

read. the force is not observable but "little ji" managed to move the pen and write a line

>tfw no qt Nordic race alien loli to rapture you in the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ so you can fight evil from an intergalactic safe space

let me think about it

You know, perhaps communication works in two or more layers with those telepathic guys.

One verbal, another non verbal, and another in your line of thought, like that voice in your head, you know?

>mfw this thread's topic was just redirected to newspeak

Yea the same people who believed /pol and we're hacked by Russia are really capable of teleportation.

>telepathic guys.
Wrong concept.
It's more like broadcasting and selecting datas in a confused broadcast. With Aliens, you can't just hear "words", and most datas you get access too must get a meaning in your own neural patter.

When you actually hear them in your head, they're using technology.

I mean I wasn't there for the experiment, but I'm not convinced those lines were drawn with mind waves. I think there could be a simpler explanation. I guess we'll have to start studying it. I'm also saying that if this shit is factual, then this phenomenon would be measured in the way they measured it, by remotely doing work / altering reality / observing things they shouldn't possibly be able to observe.

(inb4 nobody can ever replicate the experiments for some bullshit reason)

(inb4 conspiracy theorists believe that it's real anyway and that the CIA uses their squad of highly trained psychic mages to stop anyone else from proving it's possible.

>If it exists it can be measured.
That's true, however we can't do anything about things we don't know how to measure. We barely know shit about the human brain in the grand scheme of things, so psychic powers probably aren't that off base.

The problem with the broadcast idea is that it could be something like osteo-conduction. Or some sort of technological wave of some sort.

So, you're saying that they just make things make sense in a way that you would understand the message without actually saying anything?

Now thats some CIA MO.

sup fag

>the CIA uses their squad of highly trained psychic mages to stop anyone else from proving it's possible.

>implying you arent from CIA trying to discredit this

>not using Straight Talk
I warned you about those illuminatis man.

its not just a jojo reference, its jojo itself

All of human history has been about discovering things. A new or better way to do something. A new place. A new pattern in the way the world works. If this psychic shit has any merit to it then it will be researched.

We know a great deal about how the physical brain works, it might be true we don't exactly know how the mind works, but that's different than "we don't exactly know what the mind is capable of", which is false. There is no known reason why a person should be able to exert remote work using mental energy. Now, that can easily be falsifiable, you show me a replicable experiment that supports your hypothesis that people can do this shit or show some mathematically or logically based argument on how mental energy can be used in such a way, preferably both, and I'll accept that this shit could very well be real.

The experiments are posted in this thread. Now go forth and replicate.

>So, you're saying that they just make things make sense in a way that you would understand the message without actually saying anything?
When they're watching you, you can a access their "Internet", but it's extremely hard to understand the datas you access. Imagine a fellow from antiquity accessing Sup Forums.

Telepathy is not the core of their communication. Getting access to complex sets of datas via neural pattern modification: let say I have many brains intricated, one of them being of human kind, I can use it to mimic neural pattern of any human. You do that using the very same kind of abilities than remote viewing