What are you drinking?

What are you drinking?
Why aren't you drinking?
Who else is drinking alone on this Friday night

having scotch with OJ because fuck it
>it's not that bad

I wish I had a bottle, only beer here.

It's normally vodka and oj?

im the opposite. out of beer so had to tap into my bottles. what beer you drinking

dont have any vodka :(

Bud light

N newports with some bowling pins

what are bowling pins

newports get undeserved hate imo

I'm really notrying sure what they are orenge with 1/2 imprint. Buddy just gave me 5 got 1 left. That what he called them

What part of the world are from?

It's Friday morning you fucking crouton

Thanks pal

Anytime guy

I just know it's Friday and it's dark so

My man's

Stay In here pimp party is just getting started

'murica
nyc
as of now i know zero people that smoke newports

how are they

I'm in Pittsburgh kinda close. Gotta have menthol

Kinda like a opiate high...but with added emotional thinking

it's camel crush heavy here
i dont really smoke menthols anymore but i always really crave those weird fruit and mojito flavored crush menthols

Where's the dick head calling me a basement dweller and telling me to kill myself?

Was 8 months free of smoking, just started back up tonight.

ahaha any particular reason why?

ive been getting really good at quitting and now smoke on/off a lot, so basically ive been feeling like shit all the time

kill yourself
neckbeard basement dwelling faggot

I got 2mgd left and a bunch of weed, but that's medicinal. im just gonna do some csgo and watch game of thrones till I'm exhausted enough to pass out.

Cold turkey is best if you want to quit.

Reason? Just Cuz fuck it. I wanted a smoke. Bought 2 packs. Back on the wagon.

My bro, now its /b!

Is season 7 out?!?!

ive been doing that with walking dead
[spoilers]kill me[/spoilerswhydonttheyworkhere]

jesus lol
well i'll light a new one to that. cheers bro

Cheers brotha.

4 8 15 16 24 42

After they made Rick look like a bitch last season kinda lost value

AND THEY KILLED MY MAN'S GLEN!!!

Just case this gets 404ed I want to thank all anons present for chillin

Bad Habit - The Kooks

Anyone got songs similar?
Been jammin to the black keys alot latley.

Not yet, I binge it when I'm stressed lol.

Nice, I have that going when I'm laying here trying to relax and just fuckin around on my phone.
I'm a cripple, I have a lot of free time lol

Well he was turned into a bit of a bitch. But it'll get good.

True, OJ's not bad when you need to take the edge off a shitty cheap scotch.

Damn chair bound? I game with my dude who this crippled. Excuse me if it's rude to say. But he's cool bro.

Not drinking because I'm a poor cunt who can't afford to drink regularly, and I have to be up early tomorrow so would rather fuck myself up tomorrow night instead.

I'll say it again I wish I had a fuckin bottle

Imma broke cunt too, my pops makes mad chedder, I steal money off that mean old bastard.

Not quite that bad yet. All my joints dislocate and shit, had shoulder surgery twice, i go in for jaw surgery next month and am waiting on my hip too.
I use a cane full time and a wheelchair anywhere that's more than 50 feet or 10 minutes of standing.
I see no issue calling gimps and cripples gimps and cripples. We are what we are

I couldn't understand what's it's like, but I'm glad your good with it. We all have disabilities, some physical or mental.

Still no one got a similar song? Man some one tell me a song so I can tell alexa to play it.

Ill be starting soon.
Can't decide what to drink yet.
The more you have the harder the choice

Yeh I feel that man.
Got depression and mad anxiety and am on the spectrum too. Closer to aspergers tho.

Because I already drank too much and now I'm on my phone to keep from getting the spins.

The strongest is best, fastster is better.

Damn man, life is rough...you get any good drugs?

Fuck it drink more, eat then back to the booz.

Op here. Best. Thread. Ever.

Just pot and hydromorphone.
I lack an enzyme so I'm almost immune to opioids. Pots my go to.

It's too strong to drink quickly so it defeats the purpose.
Shots of this stuff don't like to stay down

Weed is good, yes. Never hear what who you are suffering from. Is in a musical issue?

And where can I get a bottle of that?

Lmao ment, what kind of enzyme?

Beer has no taste now. That's how you know your getting to that point.

Search booker noes barrel bourbon.
It's easy enough to find, but I think the latest batch isn't quite as strong as this one.

I can't remember right now, but it's the one that assimilates opioids and the like. It's been a while since I got the diagnoses and I'm pretty done lol

I'll try my local spots for it. Now smoking alchol is the shit. Ever try it?

When I was much younger.
Wouldn't do it again. It's dangerous since it's going straight into the bloodstream avoiding the liver and kidneys.

I can see, took you 15 mins to proof read hahahahhahah. I was just wondering Cuz I have someone close with 'A simtommatic pollymida..something. 20k for the infusions. And that's after insurance pays.

Someone who actually knows about it. Your right, but it's does get you kilt quick.

Oh shitttt
No I have Ehlers danlos III, the hydromorphone takes off a bit of the edge and the weed takes it more.

I've got an extensive supply and I drink my spirits straight.
4 or 5 shots gets me quick enough

Fuck dude, I used to snort morphine 100 pills. Is that similar?

Hmm, I like Henry. Henry sprint , lemon juice. KC Tea.

I was on morphine 50s, used to snort 4 at a time to take the edge off.
Hydromorphone is what they give to people post major surgery usually

Haven't got any of that.
Here's most of what I've got other than boxes and boxes of vodka

where in nyc ?

Damn...I like all drugs. Morphine is near the top. I sniffed a Morphine 100 and something that was blue. Idk what it was, but it had me grounded...layed on the floor didn't want to move was so fucked. Is there somethibg people normally do with Morphine that blue?

Uhhh not 100%, they had me on Nabilone for a while, that shit is fucked.

When you gonna invite a brotha over? I'll bring some party favors.

What's that stuff??

Bacardi and Squirt
don't even care any more

I got no problem shouting drinks, but I'm almost certain you're not even in the same country

Bacardi is my friend. No judgment.

I got money to fly pimpin. Where you stay?

Facking cringey bastards, all of ye.

Sorry, no handouts for niggers

Not drinking because I just finished a 8 day binge drinking that ended up with me throwing up anything I drank or ate. I was severely dehydrated and whenever I tried to sleep I had sleep paralysis which lasted till my body finally gave out from lack of sleep. I'm starting to realize I'm an alcoholic since this has happened to me multiple times and has cost me jobs. I'm craving a bottle of some vodka right now.

Suck it bro, fuck the thread.

Hold up I'm op you seen my white hands. I'm just from the hood.

Drink homie, I got a beer for you user.

Fair enough.
You'll have to fly to Perth Aus, and don't speak niggerish while you're over here

Beer doesn't get me drunk anymore I think it might be a tolerance thing or something I once both two 36 packs and rented a hotel room for me and some friends and I didn't even get drunk so I had to run to the nearest liquor store and get some vodka for myself because everyone else was already drunk.

>beer doesn't get you drunk
I'm kinda the same way. I can get buzzed off beer after cosuming like 8 cans but I won't get smashed. I need hard liqour to get drunk. I think it's because I have a weak bladder so I end up peeing a lot when drinking beer because I'm drinking more liquid compared to just taking a shot

you're drinking the wrong beers then
(ie drink more ipa's btch)

My family is high class, I moved to the slums to get away from there oppressive ways. But you can't change you way your brought up. So listen up my dude I ain't got no g5 or shit but I can go anywhere I want. I live to party. You name time and place and I'll bring the favors like I said. Got some good connects over here.

It's a synthetic thc.
Absolutely fucked me. I thought I was a plane at one point.

Both right beer keeps you on a certain lvl.... hatd liquor is the only way to get demolished.

Damn... medical thc pills and drops just approved in my state. I wonder if they have that.

Highland Mist Blended Scotch Whiskey.

Dr. Pepper as mixer.

I'm drinking alone because my uncle and I had a falling out, we are nearly the same age and it kinda sucks.

Falling out? What happened?

I fucked on his couch, but instead of getting mad about that, he decided to believe a bunch of lies his wife told him concerning what she "saw" when she walked in after my gf and I had finished our business.

We had an argument that should have been a discussion, he screamed in my face and threatened me when I was trying to get to the core truth of the matter.