Could I kill myself with one of these if I don't have a gun?

Could I kill myself with one of these if I don't have a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ad9e0mO8Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=VqQ4ff2VqZY
soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-la-la-demo-teaser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google slap gun

Light a fire, maybe some BBQ, throw it inside the fire and put your head close to this shell or however you call it in English

Swallow it and put a really strong neodymium up to your stomach? You should die from internal bleeding.

i'll see if there's one I can make, thnx

I thought about this but thought i'd need a cylinder for the pellets to traject, wouldn't want a botched job

maybe? better off using some sort of barrel tho, or putting together a primitive slamfire. Just the shell itself will probably blow off your jaw at the worst, death would be from bleedout over hours.

>Could I kill myself with one of these if I don't have a gun?

Yes, glue BB to the primer, grip front of shell in teeth, smack BB with brick or board. Bang, you're dead.

swallow it sideways

Just put it in your mouth and hit the back with a hammer

not necessarily true, needs something to direct the force (steel pipe) or it will just blow up the front of your face, no penetration.

Pretty autistic way to kill yourself. Imagine that police investigation for a second... Is that really how you want to be remembered? Look up some lethal pill combos and mix it with as liquor/vodka you can give down your throat. You'll just fade into nothingness and at least remain intact and dignified.

That wouldn't do anything. There needs to be a barrel to direct all the force in one direction. It would be like setting off a large fircracker beside your head. It might burn you and cut you and hurt like a motherfucker, but it will be far from fatal.

Mythbusters did a test putting bullets in an oven and the brass casing actually shoots away faster than the bullet. Since the lead bullet is the heavier of the two the bullet stays almost motionless and the brass casing goes flying away at high speed. But it isn't very powerful.

>not necessarily true, needs something to direct the force (steel pipe) or it will just blow up the front of your face, no penetration.

Go back and read Newton's third law again, dipshit. If one has the shell pointed towards the back of the throat, an ounce and a half of lead shot will be launched through the back of his head.

Dumbass.

Put in pooper.
Sit down hard.
You're Welcome!

just hang yourself it would be easier

lol thanks user

No it won't. Without a barrel there will be very little velocity to the pellets. It might even just shoot the brass casing off the back of the shell.

Ship to 1:38
youtube.com/watch?v=8ad9e0mO8Q4

>place shell on forehead
>gold side out
>strike primer with something like a hammer
>redecorate your room red.

Hey it's that guy from the DMT thread. You must really love that image

nope

Video of shotgun shell being detonated with a pellet gun. It blows the primer out of the back of the shell and doesn't even open the front of the plastic shotgun shell.

Action happens at 1:17
youtube.com/watch?v=VqQ4ff2VqZY

Pic is a screenshot from the video. He cuts it open afterwards to see if the powder burned. It didn't even have enough pressure to cause most of the powder to ignite. Most of the gunpowder remained unburned.

Is that a fucking lipgloss???

soundcloud.com/mileycurseword/miley-curseword-la-la-demo-teaser

Because lead and brass are magnetic...

If you are black and wave it at a police officer, you have a pretty good chance.

There are shotguns shells with steel shot. Some areas require you to use them for hunting instead of lead. They are quite common. But OP probably has a normal lead shot shell.

yes
you need to make a slam gun
>bit of pipe that fits snugly over the round
>another bit of pipe that fits snugly over the first pipe while able to slide back and forth and threaded on at least one end
>a pipe cap for the second pipe
>a bolt
>nut that fit the bolt
>drill with metal bit slightly bigger than the bolt
>grinder

>drill hole in center of pipe cap
>put bolt through hole
>tighten nut onto bolt
>grind end of bolt to a fine but not sharp point
>fasten pipe cap on larger pipe
>place round into smaller pipe
>slide smaller pipe, end with round first, into larger pipe
>do not make contact between the round and bolt
>hold with pipe cap in palm
>slam open end into forehead

and if your white, just wave it a t a black guy.

You're definitely wrong, bud.

Not without a primer you won't

Even with a gun it'll hurt like a bitch asshole.

melt the plastic part and inject into your left testicle

shotgun blast to the brain destroys the brain faster than neurons can fire
the only pain is emotional strain in anticipation of physical pain

this would not work.. dont be so stupid..

>soak clothes in diesel fuel
>put clothes on
>cut shell open being careful not to lose any powder
>pour powder into hand
>hold hand close to chest
>light gun powder
>run as fast as you can

Jesus fucking Christ what a bunch of amateurs here, it's ez to kill yourself with these. Just eat as many of these shotshells as you caN then eat an entire bowl of hard boiled eggs then go jump on a trampoline for a few hours. You will be dead by morning.

Diesel? So you'll die of smoke inhalation?

Yes, my father was SF. Threw an entire handful of rounds in a bonfire. Just ejected shells. Didn't hurt.

>not knowing how candles work

You ever tried to burn diesel big fella?

Kek

Hey faggot I think you're in the wrong thread or just stupid

yes
it makes a wonderful oil for a wick candle
burns fairly hot and for quite a long time

Fucking city slickers these days

i would say you could choke on it, but since youre a fucking faggot, i assume your throat has been trained by the biggest blackest cocks imaginable.

>burns fairly hot and for quite a long time
Compared to what exactly? It has similar properties to kero which make it great for a wick because it doesn't evaporate away. The same properties mean it's not exactly a good choice to burn yourself to death with, it would be a slow process compared to petrol.

This

I've seen multiple matches tossed into a puddle of diesel and they just go out as if you threw them into water. It took somebody holding a flame up against the diesel for several seconds to get it to light.

It's a Murican shell which means it's cheap ass brass and 'lead' both full of contaminants and will start to rust in a few weeks, hopefully it won't asplode when used.

You should've used top kek Chinese imports. They're good and making Murrica great again.

>shotgun blast to the brain

With an airsoft gun?

gasoline (a derivative product of refining petroleum) burns too quickly
trying to an hero with gasoline will get you some nasty burns
but you will survive unless you don't get medical treatment for a long time
that is why everyone that has successfully performed self immolation has either done it on an already burning wooden pyre or with diesel

Bullfuckingshit

>go to hardware store/farm supply store
>buy metal wash bin big enough to sit in
>sit in bin
>pour 5 gallons of gasoline in bin
>light

You arent surviving that.

but that doesn't fulfill OP's request of killing himself with the shotshell

>shotshell

Airsoft shotshell