Whenever one gets caught red handed doing something they are not supposed to, their only reply is "DINDU NUFFIN!"

Whenever one gets caught red handed doing something they are not supposed to, their only reply is "DINDU NUFFIN!"

Why is that?
Is this like some genetic inheritance from ancestors throwing crap at people then look away, or what?

OP is racist, no doubt about it

Oh nice, I was just about to make a nigger thread.
May as well dump my stuff here.

this phrase is somewhat a meme but of course with every meme there is a reason for it. It was a simple response to any sort of questioning to the police due to the idea of not wanting to rat on someone but over time it went from didn't do nothing with i believe is the original statement it became a sort of slang to just say dindu nuthin which is the most common response i think it was in some sort of interview where someone miss pronounced even further into dindu nuff making the meme you are saying but you probably haven't read this far because you're a faggot

Beat ya to it.

I read all. And that is not the fucking question you little dick chunk

Moonman approves

PBS news recent documentary about Obama or Trump talked about Trayvon Martin for a while, never mentioned that he was attacking George Zimmerman when Zimmerman shot him. Media still pushes the story as if Trayvon was gunned down for no reason. It was obvious self defense, but Democratic party and black community agitate and lie that Trayvon or Mike Brown were just minding their business when white people decided to shoot them.

you asked why they say a phrase well why the fuck do you speek English because it was taught to you. they probably heard it from others growing up or when discussing police to say that phrase so your idea of inherited through genetics i believe is wrong it is taught

So you immediately assume that my first language is English? I'm sorry I'm not up to your standards you fucking cunt

>niggersandpranks.webm

niggerpublicservice.webm

niggerparenting.webm

niggerdiscussion.webm

top kek quality right there

Look at this... Perfect example of how barbaric these apes really are.

Awhh lawdav mercy!
I totally kek'd my ass off at the total stupidity but absolute justice dished out on these idiots, and I'm not even close to the average Sup Forumstard racist.

Seen a couple today, black man and white woman. I puked.

Seen a couple today, black woman and white man. I got a boner

Dafuq man.

Manoman, that shit is hilarious.

In a Catholic cathedral. Far more little old white ladies are robbed like this than blacks are shot by police. And 95% of the ones shot by police are attacking the police or someone else when they are shot. But Obama spent the last eight years stoking the flames to make blacks think they are being victimized by the police.

That is why you won't find a busy police man in a white town only.

what do you mean, user?

So true

Farmers who are murdered in SA.

This shit would not have been happening if we continued with apartheid.

RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!

America had a similar problem in recent years but it is ending today

My daughter is about that kid's age. I could never even fathom doing that to her. If she cries, it doesn't agitate me - it stirs my compassion and I provide her with whatever she needs. With very simple parenting, your infant will cry less than forty minutes a day. Just a little bit of fussing when they're wet or hungry and both things are easily remedied.

This is a whole new level of subhuman.

Stupid dindunuffins

LOL! I thought he was a bitch, but then he did those five push-ups and you gotta respect lololol

A lot of "racism" is rational avoidance of the high rates of crime and violence. No sane white person would send there kids into the same schools with them.

lol what the actual fucking fuck

From political dindunuffin to jungle sex dindunuffin

wait hold up whats the sauce on that bottom right photo? there is no way that is a real person. please someone i need to know

The one in gray pants came back later with a gun and killed the other two