I've tried so much to distract myself from it all. I've tried so hard to better myself...

I've tried so much to distract myself from it all. I've tried so hard to better myself. The suicidal thoughts just won't stop. Every fucking day I want to end it all, but I hold out hope that it will get better. I've been like this for over two months. What the fuck do I do, Sup Forums?

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!!!11!!!1

Clever

why do you want to do an hero b/rother?

I think, you should over with hope, that it will get better. It is obviously wouldn't, and once you win this irrational emotion, you will be able to kill yourself.

Don't thank.

Y u no talk to someone?

Person I devoted about two years of my life just drops me to have a fwb relationship with an ex-friend. I poured money, time, love, and emotional support to this bitch and she straight dropped me. Doesn't help that I have clinical depression.

Because nobody cares. They're all busy worrying about themselves.

Solid advice.

i want to die too, not much help here, just want nigger tendies and pussy

>you should over with hope
>It is obviously wouldn't

if you dont want to die focus on fitness, sharpie in the pooper, eat right, tits or GTFO, and work

You realize you are a selfish conceited fuckand get over yourself. How were you gonna hold a significant other when you bend like fucking paper?

OP man the fuck up

I focus on college and exercise. Also only eat once a day because of said depression.Tried, didn't help.

Please explain how I'm selfish without knowing my situation.

see
also OP, depression is about you not being able to cope, and being a stubborn fuck about it, I call you selfish because you'd rather off yourself than face life. What makes you such a unique and special snowflake that life has to hand you happiness and be easy for you?

Have you tried beating off? Like REALLY beating off?

It's just that I worked to the bone for that happiness and had it robbed from me by a friend who wanted to fuck my ex.

Helps for like an hour.

Firstly, you dun goofed trusting the wrong hoe

Secondly, you dun goofed she was able to leave you easily, people must step all over you regularly

thirdly, you just plain dun goofed, everyone does, your situation is no different than hundreds more,

you are however the special one out of the bunch because you are dumb enough to off yourself.

By all means OP, if you can't learn from bad experiences or better yourself.

at least leave your wordly possesions to that bitch that cheated on you, she already has your balls

Didn't cheat, just fucked my friend as.soon as we broke up. Also, sounds like you speak from experience. Care to share? And it's not like I don't try. As well, if you didn't read, I have clinical depression.

If you wanna an hero, you may as well try all the possible psychadelic drugs before that. You got nothing to loose anymore but surely something to gain, such as confidence to live long and prosper.
Personally I suggest to start with LSD. Not some shitty fake LSD, but true shit. It ll change your whole perception of reality (towards better imo) forever.

Just dont be a faggot.

Get some fucking sleep you fucking faggot and go to work tomorow, make money, or go exercise, y'er all out of testosterone and need to produce some, or both, and if you got some money, buy a guitar, and play out your faggoty feels. When you did all of these, exercise again, and go meet people to satisfy your social needs.
Just fucking do something instead of lying in your own shit, piss, tears, and vomit you putrid piece of shit.

also put 50 bucks on the counter, and if you fail to do some productive shit tomorrow, burn it, then realize what a fucking mongoloid you are for wasting your time, energy, and power on self-pity.

Lol I regularly do LSD. Helps with depression for a bit. I would kill for a Shroom/DMT connect.

Maybe start a new hobby, and quit wallowing in self pity, it doesn't lead anywhere.

Or I could use it on something that gives me temporary happiness, like usual. I just want to be mentally okay again.

Like what? I'm as busy as I can be. I'm just miserable.

There with the self pity again. I don't know what just something that you like. You can't be that busy. What's your job?

>should use money on temporary happiness
>i just want to be mentally okay again
And thats why you proofread posts. Temporary happiness is temporary happines.
Mentally okay is being functional.

Do as you will, but after 1 year of taking amphetamines every 3 days
and 2 years of alcohol almost every day, i can safely say it doesn't feel okay. Not even when you're drunk/high.

Mdma does feel okay at the time, but in your mental state, you'd probably off yourself coming down, so that's your stuff if you're serious

I got 4 years on you and she did cheat

I had clinical depression, refused the drugs, willpower is my drug

im a diabetic with rapidly declining health and I may die come destruction of obamacare. I can barely afford drugs and the pain is unbearable sometimes.

but you are gonna off yourself?

I got more reason than you do, but fuck OP, Don't show us your pathetic side, either die a good death rescuing a bus full of burning kids, or man the fuck up and take what life throws at you

life is horrible and painful, you lose loved ones, girlfriends, friends, parents, hell i lost my pet recently and was my best friend,

I'm in a great relationship but I still get depressed. Its fucking life m8.

but seriously, grow up

Programmer

Thanks man. Relatively young so thanks for the heart to heart man. Legit helped a bit.

How about candy flipping? And how the fuck does anyone get clean M?

Well me too, actually just studying IT in university. But hoping that in the future I will get a job in programming.

You learning any languages ATM?

Also, proof of authenticity

ask yourself how many pills and needles you have to swallow for your gulp of fresh air

because if none, OP wipe your nose, ass, and tears, and go back to the grind

I do LSD and weed. That looks ridiculous to me dude. How does that feel, and why still do it if you can advise against it?

Javascript at the moment. We have a course on Nodejs right now. Also C# for game programming and have studied in the past PHP and jquery

get a hobby
set goals
workout
go on dates
feel better because your a better person???

Does going on dates help if I feel I can't even get over my ex?

Thou jquery is not a language and, and we did study angularjs as well.

Done JS and C++

If you're careful with dosage it's a sure way to avoid bad trip, comedown is death, unless you have sex.

Friend used to buy from silkroad, says it's valid, i don't really trust it, so i just ask what the dude has, then look them up on pillreports.

Last time got a bunch of Aston Martin, pure stuff, if not experienced a half could be more than enough, i took 2, was great, but looked like a corpse the next one and a half day.

A colleague of mine says just buy any, spoon+lighter, he's been doing it since he was 20 (33 now with family), and you wouldn't guess.

Avoiding your emotions is not a way to deal with them. If you decided to stop running for a bit and just feel your emotions, you would probably have an easier time to respond to them in a beneficial manner.

How does one not run away from their emotions?

Where are you studying, I'm in Finland

You stop and face them. Feel them and figure out what they are related to. Once you stop ignoring them, you'll notice that they are there because there is something important to you that you aren't doing.
Once you figure out what that is, you'll have an easier time reacting differently to your own old patterns of emotive avoidance.

Amerifag here

Thanks m8

Cool, was thinking about exchange program to America, but it's a bit too expensive for me

Don't thank me before you know what I'm actually telling you to do. I've been using the better part of 5 years to do the same thing I advised you to do and it's hard work.
It entails you doing introspection enough to realize when you are being automatically reactive, in situations where that reaction isn't beneficial.
But good luck mate, it's possible if you remain honest with yourself.

But what I have heard studying there is much like in here. Lot's of powerpoint presentations and a lot of assingments