Because I got shit to do and wanna see what I got for Christmas

Because I got shit to do and wanna see what I got for Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com/mlb/story/randy-johnson-dead-bird-fastball-arizona-diamondbacks-spring-training-15-year-anniversary-032416
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suboxone and vidya

Rondas a stupid bitch and shes lucky theyre even letting her fight given her status as HIV positive. Dana must have paid off the commission.

What is the modern fad of smashing someones head into a hard surface.

You mean the OA from Netflix?

huh you learn something new every day

Rondas a stupid bitch and shes lucky theyre even letting her fight given her status as HIV positive. Dana must have paid off the commission.

Because today Im getting breakfast at a decent time then fucking my cum slut till she passes out. Its been two months since I nutted and Ive been edging since.

im sure your parents are proud of you, and by proud, im sure they hope every day that you choke on a chicken bone and die of internal bleeding from throat lacerations

NOOOO

NOOOO

That dude looks hardcore

Where was this from again?

Whereas most women in this thread are unspoiled nuns.

truth

Check em

congrats on that fact.

Will post tits if you tell me what you think of her and what youd do to her.

foxsports.com/mlb/story/randy-johnson-dead-bird-fastball-arizona-diamondbacks-spring-training-15-year-anniversary-032416

White devil magic.

That dude looks hardcore

You first faggot

lost

Id be so pissed if I let someone in to my home with cameras do demonstrate his affinity with dogs, and then he kicks my fucking dog because he sucks.

Bull tier teabagging!

nigga gotta hide the saw before the cops show up

The disrespect.

this ones fake, the first part where it pecks ground isnt but the part where it grabs its head is cgi.

llor

+1.....winrar!

stealing money *every* minute

A dumbass trying to enter in a parking

Stuff like this makes me sad

chop up the onions, were making a stew!

that filename tho

sauce? or more?

I just wanna lick her feet and asshole so much. Like fuck, would stick my tongue deep in her ass

Chloe Couture, so innocent in her early stuff. Avoid the nigger cock, it watches like a sick comedy.

hahaha

You mean the OA from Netflix?

Yikes dude what did you do ask a Rhino to play footsie

what vidyas ?

Rip

Rose McGowan from charmed

sauce? or more?

Love watching this pure plain white girl take black cock.

hells yeah

What, are you fucking retarded or something? The dog wasnt ten he was, rot weiners dont even live that long

story?

Had a dog as a kid that did this to me literally no less than thirteen times. One time needed stitches but we couldnt afford the doctor visit.

is that even her

Id be so pissed if I let someone in to my home with cameras do demonstrate his affinity with dogs, and then he kicks my fucking dog because he sucks.

So close

kek

Its good, he hopefully will never reproduce. At least one less retard in the world, possibly too if he dies in a third world hospital. Its ALL good.

That beautiful moment when he waits for him to open his mouth again

Is Maddie Ziegler from dance mom ?

its the same underlying broken personality that causes both

WInrar Tits now

FUCK YEAH

Ok

it says you around tonight?

boomayey

Too true

Check em

story?

lol doing gods work.

Ronda is fucking overrated. Really youre gonna talk about other women being do nothing bitches but as soon as you lose you think about killing yourself and take a year off? Weak.

ill bet that kid posts here now

Just a question

Fake YouTube prank bullshit

the dipshit detective is on the case

ill bet that kid posts here now

mine is piper too

did she die ?

im too laze to read this, can someone tell me what it says?

+1.....winrar!

well that depends who you are.

Rattle the fuckers skull pretty well

suboxone and vidya

She announced her diagnosis and retirement on Instagram about a year ago and then deleted her post almost immediately. There was a massive cover up by the UFC after that and anyone blogging about it got sued. I guess they arent willing to part with their cash cow just yet.

Well shit.

suboxone and vidya

Love this user.

So close

Annie Sprinkle. You kids have no idea who she is. She emerged from the same post-modernist scene as Lydia Lunch and Andy Warhol and other people you middle school teenyboppers have never heard of.

That beautiful moment when he waits for him to open his mouth again

alcohol can easily be extinguished with water. Ethanol is miscible with water and after a certain amount is added the energy to vaporize it becomes too great to create a continuous flame.

Noice

Lost my shit

go back to /gif

well, what is it?

10 is practically a senior citizen for a dog. Congrats on being a giant pussy.

my gf is currently doing 3 yrs for pic related cuz a bitch was in my inbox with nudes lol

fack

Brain damage induced seizures

complete and utter pain, feel sorry for that poor soul

Nerve gas obviously