What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun...

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun? Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun’s temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun’s temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.

Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?

>lava-made
Kek

>implying shit can get colder than -231°C
>kek

It can... Up to -273

you are an idiot

Every day since about 2008?

>every
>single
>day

ask a black hole...

If you had an ice sun the size of THE sun it would collapse on itself, thawing and eventually fusing via the release of gravitational energy, becoming an actual fucking sun.

>normal, lava-made sun

>implying the sun is1000 degrees
>lava made
This is a new level of autism boys

go back to /sci/

Ummm, re read the OP. It clearly states -1000c which is a LOT colder than -231c.

Maths not your strongpoint?

During a high fever, blood can get that hot, what makes you think the sun cannot also get that hot?

-273K=--546.15C

Come on, bro

It all depends if they meet faster than the speed of light.

Are you both fucking retarded? Or just acting for the lul

You're a fuckin idiot read a science book

>new
took the words right out of my mouth
back to Plebbit with you

>-273K=-546.15C
What? He said -273C. Which is 0.15 Kelvin.

do u even science, bro?

The hottest I have even experienced the sun was about 40c when I was on holiday in Egypt. I know it's been reported in some really hot desserts it can reach 60c but still, that's a LONG way short of 1000c.

OP is just trolling.

That's not even my name, dipshit.

Kelvin only goes to 0. 0°K would be -273°C

I think it's obvious the combined sun would end up at 0 degrees. But would it be a planet of water, steam or rock?

lmfao they are fucking retarded

Most likely what 'murican kids are taught at school. They are taught creationism is true and evolution is not.

Okay, I'll take the bait.

You know how negative numbers work right? -1000c is LOWER than -231c, it's not bigger just because there's more digits.

Let me guess, you're American?

lemonade

FUN FACT - The surface of the sun is so hot, you could actually fry an egg on it!!

LMAO if hes american he got a good education because -1000c is impossible the coldest something can get is -273.15c and to get that cold is theoretically impossible. Just because it is "Lower" does not mean it is possible.

I'm assuming you mean if the 2 "suns" were both containing the same amount of *mass*, not *size*. The resulting planet would be a massive glob of rock and ice because any remaining water from the ice would still be ice at 0C. Also assuming we're not considering any realistic physics where -1000C is impossible, radiation heat transfer is being ignored, and the whole event is isentropic.

this is the dumbest thing I have read in a long while

when the 2 suns are close to each other but still not touching each other, would it be true to say that the warm one emits heat whereas the cold one does not emit coldness ? I mean, the warm sun would warm up the ice one, while the ice sun, still not touching the warm sun, would not cool down its temperature.
Therefore, at the very moment they meet, the ice sun's temperature would have gone up already, meaning that the ice will probably melt before the whole lava is refrigerated.

The lava would end up covering the ice sun, doubling the radius; thus making a 9 times as big sun.
The lava would then slowly warm up the ice, which would then turn into stone. And after a X amount of time the lava would disappear due to space temperature and we would be left with a giant rock.
I'm an engieneer, master in psychist. Got a better education than all of you retards combined.

I would say that a 'thing' made of rock or ice of the size of the sun will collapse under his own weight and start nuclear fusion ...

We know that Saturn is not far away from this critical mass

This

psychist

newfag...

hello fucking retarded
Kelvin degrees don't have the °icon, it's just K you dumb fucks

Double the sized steam sun at 0 degrees

Newfags.

lol only newfags throw newfag around all willy nilly.

yeah, this would totally happen. That's why I said "radiation heat transfer is being ignored". The cold one would be "emitting coldness" because everything around it would be at a higher energy state, but I think this happening is better thought of as it "sucking up heat" instead of "releasing cold", you know?

Yeah, if what you're saying about Saturn is true then this ice-rock giant would collapse for sure. Nice catch, I didn't think about that. I was only considering the thermodynamics of it

>0 degrees.
> water
I help you: what do you put in your coke amerifat?

you're not any of the things you just said you were, because this is literally completely wrong. see

>I didn't think about that.
Just Google 'critical mass to create a star'

Kelvin doesnt have a real degree, he went for art school, the faggot