Fake news

Fake news

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stand_on_its_own
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you talking about the fabricated story from Sup Forums ?

HAIL TRUMP! And the First Lady!

seriously her boob job makes me want to puke
drumph thinking those are good is the single most damning comment of his poor judgment

you must be a virgin if you think her titties are puke worthy.

shes a spic anyway,who cares

You must be a virgin if you never seen better titties.

hahaha.
ayyyyee you got me i'm just a virgin faggot who only got his dick wet a few times.

spitting on your hand to use as lube while your masterbating doesnt count as getting your dick wet

I know I'm bei
I know I'm being baited, does that make a difference?
The story isn't that he got pissed on.. Allegedly the prostitutes were passing on a mattress. Trump is a well-documented germaphobe

>CNN
>Fake News
>liberals
>gonna
>lib

What's it like to be the biggest cuck in your class OP?

HAIL THE GOLDEN-HAIRED GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP.

yeah your right man, but getting your bro to suck you off doesn't count either.

>golden haired

because of all the russian hooker piss right

it's pretty fucking amusing.

no one showed up at his inauguration and he had to use a picture of obama's ha ha ha

buyer's remorse ALREADY setting in for the 25% oft he US that voted for him.

I'm just generally anti-fake boobs, and those were totally botched. They look horrible. Also I've probably been getting laid longer than you've been alive (oldfag/literal oldfag here) so virgin comment invalid. Point is, they're bad, and he's bad for liking them.

terrible tit job. must be pre-trump. of course he is a really cheap fucker too

No, no, no. They pissed on the bed and he watched. Get your facts straight OP

not so. he got peed on like a fag. that's why his defense of this whole thing was "i'm a germ phobe" -

you think being a germ phobe means anything sitting across the room? keep up with your glorious pissant leader. get on the same page

>he got peed on like a fag

its not gay if its a women doing the peeing

He'll be pissing on all you libcucks for the next few years ad you'll drink it all up because you can't disobey your master.

lol more salt liberal, we are all bathing in it

like an effeminate male. better? didn't know you antisocial justice warriors needed precise wording.

i forgot,you degenerate liberal's are to illiterate to understand basic english

uh oh

bah ha ha off to a great start #45

He already has a russian whore for a wife. what's the difference if some whores piss on him?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself. No apostrophe on "liberals" and it should be "too illiterate." Those who live in glass houses, hombre.

yeah good point. he think it's classy some how. fucking chump.

his response stands on its own.

Trickled On Economics

"It's" own.

nice try

At what? Pointing out how there's incorrect grammar there? I would say it is a nice try, because it is a successful try.

perhaps you should read up on it before attempting to correct someone dumb ass. it's possessive not "it is own" you dumb faggot

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stand_on_its_own

Very very newfag.