"we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another...

>"we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the people"

Wat?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/&ved=0ahUKEwjf2P_4rNHRAhUG7CYKHdRODVQQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNEO4tkz323cIPfk0RmhSJWbqY7DPA
forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/22/heres-how-much-trumps-cabinet-is-really-worth/#3a2a90a26f02
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a stupid fuck who doesn't know what he's saying or what he's doing.

And yet he became president, and you are still in your basement angrily typing on the internet.

>were giving it back to you
>Sells cabinet positions $100m each
>Yokay

need a citation for this

lol little whiny cry baby faggot HES PRESIDENT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One autist, addressing autists, elected by autists. Good job you dumb bald eagle fucks

[Cricket noises intensify]

CNN, FBI, CIA, Obama administration, etc

>posts a leftwing news network, two branches of government, and Obama

You really didn't prove anything now did you.

mfw Trump gave his speech

they're saying it was inspired by bane's speech. seriously.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/&ved=0ahUKEwjf2P_4rNHRAhUG7CYKHdRODVQQFggdMAA&usg=AFQjCNEO4tkz323cIPfk0RmhSJWbqY7DPA

>WWE co-founder Linda McMahon was the third biggest backer of President-elect Donald Trump's White House bid.

Kek

At least it wasn't Israel, Palestine, and Syria, like Hillary's campaign funding.

>But longtime watchers of money in politics cannot recall any president in recent history who has filled a Cabinet with so many major donors.

weird. it's almost like he's totally full of shit.

Yeah, he should have just came out and said that ISIS was giving him money. Leftists, apparently, don't have a problem with Islamists interfering in the country - only white people from white countries.

i had to rub one out after his speech.

>we give it back to you.... the people

AND DO YOU ACCEPT THIS MAN'S RESIGNATION!?

>Still no wall
>Country crawling with illegal immigrants
>Economy same as under Obongo
>Obamacare not repealed
>Hillary not in jail
>Muslim terrorists dtill st lsrge

Worst president ever

Not really, seems funny when someones main campaign promises to drain the swamp, but instead blatantly runs the pay to play scheme and fills it even more. Not even mad, joke's on whoever voted for him kek

Do you know what pay to play means?

Instead of just saying Wat? why not tell us why this quote makes no sense. but then again you are posting this on b.... not much you can say other then newfagg and faggot.

It doesn't mean anything. The quote is a non-sequitur.

lol

Shocked, SHOCKED I am that a President would want to fill his Cabinet with people who supported him. When the fuck did this start?

>donates ~$200m
>becomes secretary of education with no prior experience
>coincidence

You can tell how easily triggered the Trumpets are just by reading this thread.

Easily troled.

I sense butthurt

There we go now we are using our brains.

Just another rich asshole that's going to exploit you.

Look at his cabinet picks and himself.

Checkmate

i hope the butthurt continues for the next 8 years

im loving it

transfer of power to the people
will appoint people so good you've never even heard of them

>instantly appoints barely educated insider retards

What happens when congress vetoes his shit, and he finds out he can't nuke the hill?

Cute

1) The US is giving Israel money, not the other way round

2)Palestine, mighty and powerful as it is, is unable to contribute to Hillary due to her ties with SIrael

3)Syria is an ally of russia and therefore more likely to fund Trump rather than Hillary. It is also in the grip of a bloody civil war, in case you hadn't been reading the news these last 2 years.

But, alright then, as I recognize a fellow scholar. If these three nations all supported Hillary (although again, to make that claim you must have all the geopolitical knowledge of a toaster) then how is she placing three nations on her cabinet?

The claim laid on Trump's door is that Individual persons donated hundreds of millions to his campaign and are now, as individuals, being placed in senior positions based not on merit but rather how much money they donated.

Now, without invoking the name of the zoroastrian daemon spirit that is Hillary Clinton, how do you defend Trump's actions when it comes to stacking his cabinet with Goldman Sach's insiders and multi-million dollar private donators?

I am really curious as to what your stance is so take your time answering. Although I may disregard your opinion if it's along the words of "every other president has stacked his cabinet with financial insiders, sycophants and empty suits" because a) Trump ran on an explicit anti-corruption platform b) No other president has ever had a cabinet with a net worth of $4.5 Billion

Also, speaking of Israel. How about that Wilbur Ross?

"For a quarter-century, Ross ran Rothschild’s bankruptcy advisory business before starting his private equity firm, WL Ross & Co., in 2000... He made millions servicing subprime mortgages during the financial crisis."

forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2016/12/22/heres-how-much-trumps-cabinet-is-really-worth/#3a2a90a26f02

this

He meant the russian people

This makes sense to me. What's the problem? He is saying that both parties are shit and that Trump is better than both of them because he represents (((the American people))).

>israel didn't back drumpf
nigga u dumb

traitor to US confirmed.

forget about it. the entire american system is fucked
Americans in general seem to have lost it
it might be good they have this dick for president. maybe he can shake them back to reality. let's see what happenes too early to judge realy
after all.. they had Bush ffs. how worse can Trump be?

6-8 months. Max.

BTFO

Israeli fag here
can confirm. there was money sent. and on win there was candy and dancing
the entire country is thrilled as if it was an Israeli jew that won. for Americans sake i hope trump does not care about israel palastine bullshit as much as the media here make him out to.

Beginning of speech
>I will not dissapoint you
End of speech
>Enough of the empty talk

u wot

>He's a stupid fuck who doesn't know what he's saying or what he's doing.

I know, I'm literally shaking rn

Liberals do not like Isis and Isis does not like liberals.

Isis are conservative religious right wing ideologists hell-bent on bringing their country back to its former glory through the means of intimidation and force. They have a very strong social media presence and are known for an unwavering fanatical devotion to their leader.

On a completely different note, I find myself wondering why americans hate Isis so much. I wonder if it is a deep jealousy for not being able to drive around and shoot people they don't like in the face during the day, followed by being able to come home to three teenage sex slaves kept chained up in the kitchen that serves your every wim.

>[autistic screech]

>And yet he became president
you give drumpf too much credit
he's president because a. people are dumb and/or gullible and b. the alternatives were much worse.

Go check out Trump's new Whitehouse . Gov

This guy's a retard

That doesn't prove anything you massive faggot.

I am still waiting for someone to answer this