My bro and me are having a fight. i think that under the write conditions 2+2 can equal 5. he things i am wrong...

my bro and me are having a fight. i think that under the write conditions 2+2 can equal 5. he things i am wrong. please help my bro is very mad.

plz i really need help my bro is mad

>the write conditions
wut?

You're write, your brother is rong. 2+2=5

thats a funy cat but i need help. so lets say you have 2 apples and 2 bananas how can the toatal equal 5 is my question.

>i think that under the write conditions 2+2 can equal 5
>write conditions
>write

>hey guys look at how smart I am I'm going to debate that 2+2 = 5, am I write?

Fucking dumbass

2 + 2 = 5 , if 2 = 3, 5 = 6.

What's on the picture...
Two buttcheeks, two holes, but one is an asshole, one is a pussy. There are also two eyes, one nose....oh yea and don't forget you're faggot.
Fuck you. Wanna have a fight? Have a fight like a real man a suck your own dicks, because that's your problem. You are craving a dick.

2.4 + 2.4 = 4.8
round all the numbers and you get:
2 + 2 = 5

Thus 2 + 2 = 5 is correct for large values of 2

Synergy

Dunno, man. Seems uwise to question your big brother.

i wanna know how tu use this to convinse my bro

if no one here is gonna give me valuable advise than i'm not gonna post no more

The combined result is greater than the sum of its individual parts. It's a great term to use during interviews 1+1=3

this dont make no sense please tell me the math formula for 2+2 to equal 5. i no it is possible.

It makes sense in the value of teamwork. Together more can be achieved.

It's true in the integers modulo 1.

If you exclude the number 3 from your numeric system,
then 2 + 2 = 5

If you couldn't think of this yourself you shouldn't be talking about it in the first place...

i dunno what that is suppost to mean. i am not some kind of fucking scientist neither is my bro who happens to be gettin madder by the second. please show me an easy to understan diagram so i can show him i am write. thank you and good night.

If you change the definition of 2 or + or 5 you can make the sentence 2+2=5 true. There is a difference between the symbol "2" and the natural number we usually denote by "2". Just make up a new rule called + which takes 2 and 2 to 5. It doesn't matter what you are used to them standing for. It might as well be x*x=y.

lol this fucking joker things hes smart. please give me a diagram that the lamen can understand or go to bed.

Wew

A diagram of what? Just write the addition table up to 2+2=4, then erase the 4 and put a 5.

2 apples and 2 bananas is 2x + 2y. So still 2 apples and 2 bananas. 2 apples and 2 other apples are 4 apples

this answer is insufishent. you can stay after class cuz you got detention for remeedeal math dumass

An apple costs $0.50 and a banana cpsts $2. Two apples and two bananas will be $5.

2+2=5

I can't believe the level of sheer autism here.

OP is fag and should kill self

Who the fuck is this?

i liek this aswer cuz i can tell you are at least trying. still i know this is incorrect and will still leave my bro mad. Can someone who knows a lot about mathc explian this problem in a way that everyday people like my bro and me can relate too.

>write
>2+2=5
lol what fuckin retard

Why is it incorrect? Can you more fully explain how you will know a "correct" response when you see one?

That's not how it works ya dumb nigger you gotta keep significant digits.

Do you even know what significant digits are? That was obviously using 2.4 and 4.8 as exact numbers, no measuring involved.