What would you do to these fuckers, Sup Forums...

What would you do to these fuckers, Sup Forums? Id cut off their ears and then blow their fucking brains out with a shotgun.

dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745

Other urls found in this thread:

dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing, i don't care about doggo or muslims

This sort of pathetic shit turns my stomach. But it doesnt matter what happens to these people. The law is too forgiving for any and all crimes to scare people into acting nice.

There are and always have been cunts on the planet. Until the punishment is delt the same as the crime people wont think twice and continue to do what they want.

I doubt these 2 would have cut the ears off a dog if when they got caught theyd have theirs taken.

Muslims should be executed anyway.

kill them. end.

I'd just shoot them both in the head, be done with it and then not think of it again.

Would take puppy to a vet though

SOMEONE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! find them and cut their ears off

cut stomachs open and let pigs eat their entrails.

I let them double team my gf but only if bring friends and don't use condoms

Id send the ginger back to Ireland and the mooslum back to Mohammed land

you again

what?

I want to see her get gangbanged raw by a bunch of strangers

>dailypetition.com/Punish-thugs-that-cut-dogs-ears-off-and-posed-for-photos-t-745

Bad URL.

CUT THEIR FUCKING EARS OFF

like what happens to you on saturday nights?

ugh, i hate animal cruelty. i used to cry when the animal recuse shows would come on.
>back on point
i would treat them how they treat the dog, with added bonous of chopping off dick and tounge before blowing there brains out.

Pretty cool guys
>Furrys gonna hate hate hate

i eat toys like you for breakfast

probably just kill them

I don't see the point of watching them suffer, that would just make me a pervert

so youd give them a honorable death?

gah, i dont have facebook, how do we fuck these kids up

SWAT THEM!

This

drone strike them?

I'd just send them to that prison colony continent, and let the aborigines take care of em.

Someone needs to start a new thread with this picture. We need to ruin these faggots life.

/new thread

First off, I'd sedate them and mutilate their cocks. probably cut vertically down the middle, and remove half. Then they'd be stuck having a hard time pissing and half to wipe off their half-dicks. Also they'll be too embarrassed to ever try to have sex.
Second, I'd remove an eyelid from each of them and sew it to their rectum so it heals there. They'll always have to sleep with one eye open.
They'll also have an annoying little flap of skin that would be like constant dingleberries, making it difficult to wipe their ass.
Lastly I'd remove their ears and feed them to the dog.
Oh also take dog to vet to have ears sewn back on.
>inb4 edgy
I'm sure many others would do similar shit.

This makes me really sad. Why are people so cruel? Fuck this shit.

Humanity is a sadistic race