ITT: you laugh, you lose

ITT: you laugh, you lose

Oh my god they all have same faces. Lost.

wtf they have same faces ;DD

Delete this. I can't breathe.

S A M E

F A C E

I blew pepsis to my graphic gard becouse laughing's too much

Hope your had bad graphing carde LOL!!

OMG!! that is fking funny :DDD im so lost :DD:DDDD

My sides

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

same faces :DD so funny :DD

No no no no

SAME FACES :D

LMAO SAME FACES :DDDDDDDDZ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahah

aaaahahahahahahahahahahah XDddddd

Omfg this is so good!

are we normies now? : DDDDDD
this is so funny lol omg roflcopter xDDDDD

Im lost

Rooooofl xD

hHAHAA EBIN :D INTRICATE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS !!! REFRESH LIQUID LOCATED TO INTERNATIONAL SPACE STATION SHOUTY'S

my sides

lol

can you samefag harder pls?

This is old. Sure it's funny on the surface. But how would you like to be in her shoes? Don't make fun of people with real issues, make fun of normies being stupid or blacks... Jeez

not samefag, same faces u dumb idiot :DDD

Oh so that's funny to you? Is that it you fucking pathetic faggot? Let me just tell you this: you're nothing. You're fucking nothing. I can bench press 290 and can run 6 miles in less than 36 minutes. I train tapout and could knock you unconscious with one punch. I know you think you're some internet tough guy sitting back there like a pussy faced bitch, but if we ever cross paths I will fucking CRUSH you. Your ancestors will feel pain I'll hit you so hard. And if you try and bring 5 of your friends, I'll just get a katana (which I'm trained in) and then we'll see who's the tough guy. Yeah you can make all the "funny" "clever" comments you want on the internet, but when we meet, you're suddenly fucking dead silent. Like a fucking library. Once I'm done posting this I'm going to call my side piece up and pound away. Enjoy jerking off to another hentai movie you fucking pathetic virgin. But sure, keep posting. Go on, bitch, make my day. You think you're funny? I'm about to wipe that smile off your face. Get ready faggot, I've got your IP and I cannot be stopped.

Stfu you nigger lesbian, she is a monster wether you like it or not...

Nigga, shut the fuck up, you look like kipkay

You sir are retard

AHAHAHAA

I know. We all know..
Can we just agree Jews are terrible

haha jesus moot christ

fuck

Huh

You win op. I'm not even opening teh thread.

No, we can agree jews, niggers, lesbiansand gays should all be killed.

V

Kys

Even lesbians ? But some are fun to watch

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

Ohhh 35.. wow. Feggit

Real ylyl material

LOL XD THEY LOOK THE SAME LMAOOOOOO

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it

Every tiem

fuck off

Only hot lesbians that want to fck you

ok buddy

Fuck you you weak bitch you're the kind of people who decline sexe from girl because you're too shy to show youre 3inch long dick youfucking morron. I know your sister, she told me she want to live the family's house because you still live in and you so beta that nobody want to come close to your house because they're scared to become as beta as you. If i see you in the street i'd walk on a dog shit just to clean my shoes with your teeth.
i wanna leave my job, move to korean just to learn how to hack computer so that i'll able to hack your one and share in the face of the world all of the video of you putting huge didlo in your ass wearing panties what look so girly that even a faggot woudn't being see close to this.

you seem upset, feggit

Is this pasta or autismo?

go to bed timmy

kipkay is the new meme

Nope

fuck off you stupid nigger homo fagoot kike retard and disgrace of humanity

is this the new banana?

>can you all fit in my pussy like a clown car
kek

fsf

HHAHAHAH THEY HAVE SAME FACES!!!!

:/