Hey Sup Forums, so I'm a butch lesbian and I never fucked a guy, but recently I've been curious...

hey Sup Forums, so I'm a butch lesbian and I never fucked a guy, but recently I've been curious. How do I go about finding a guy to explore with?

Other urls found in this thread:

ktvn.com/story/24782917/4-dead-2-injured-after-shooting-stabbing-in-alturas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

explore where? antartica? Or are we talking outer space

Just how butch are we talking? Like burly hairy man? Or ghetto Eminem type?

You must know some guys. I know plenty of dykes so I fugure you aren't for real, it's not like lesbians live in some man-free zone.

Go to a bar. Drunk guys will fuck anything.

Cute boyish looking. Short hair. I shave everything.

No, I actually don't. I'm pretty lost about how to go about doing this, dude.

show us ur tits

I guess I'm being a woman and staying picky about who I fuck. I've never had a toy in me or a dick. I want it to be a good lesson for me.

What part of the country do you live in? Depending on where you live it may be more difficult.

The same way you go about finding a girl you fucking autist

/thread

hmmm well that does make it a bit more complicated, especially given that ( and I presume ) you dont have any male friends/acquaintances you'd be comfortable with.

OK, but have you spoken to anyone about it? A couple of my friends who have tried didn't think much of it. There's bi and there's definitely not, are you sure you want to?

US.

If you're cute I'd dick you down. Pics?
What brought this on?

>No, I actually don't. I'm pretty lost about how to go about doing this, dude.
go on dating site maybe??
or maybe
don't know cus i'm a fucking faggot who only jacks to japanese cartoons

No, you fucking dipshit, because in my experience, most men have said they wouldn't have sex with a butch, or a tomboy, for lack of a better term.

>want it to be a good lesson for me.
Dafuq?

Cute boyish looking is, from a straight guys perspective, not butch.

I've seen plenty of lesbians with short hair I'd fuck.

If you're feminine in any way, just go anywhere and talk to a dude. It's not hard in the slightest for a woman to get laid. Dudes have to seek it out, women can just pick one and say "Hi".

Get a bisexual guy. They tend to understand what it's like when you do this with an unexpected gender the first time.

tits and timestamp you cunt

Exactly. I don't. I want to find a guy who makes me laugh and I feel super comfortable around. I'm twenty three. This is a whole new experience for me.

I'm 100% sure. I've thought about this for a long time.

I've tried OkCupid, but I'm a little shy. I might hop on Tinder now and give it a go. I'm just scared to show my face. I have a girlfriend, you know?

No, you rude person, because in my experience, most men would shag a hole in the ground if they'd gone without for a week.

Not that guy but look, there's a different between ''butch'' and a cute girl with short hair. Which is it exactly? If it's cute girl with short hair then you probably don't realise how easy it is to get a guy to have sex with you.

True. Let me elaborate then. I wear guy clothes. I'm not feminine.

That's a good idea. Thank you, but where? Grindr?

This. There's a reason whores exist. This is it.

Well shit if your taken and want to keep it secret I don't think you have much of a choice besides experimenting with some random at a bar.

If you live in MD I'll rock your butch box.

>I've tried OkCupid, but I'm a little shy. I might hop on Tinder now and give it a go. I'm just scared to show my face. I have a girlfriend, you know?

i'm not sure if your girlfriend would want you to cheat on her.

All you're going to find is that rape culture is real and that men will use you sexually. Well, that and maybe that you actually like that... which a ton of girls truly do.

Seriously? I didn't think it would be that easy.

I wear guy clothes, so it's harder to see. I've always had curves. D breasts. I've gained a little weight - 150 lbs for 5'2".

Sounds like a trip to even Target would change your looks pretty easily, then. Show us pics of body before some asshole says "tits or gtfo".

This fuckin guy...

>Seriously? I didn't think it would be that easy.
I am a guy can confirm; horny as fuck. girls are extremely picky but guys aren't.

>Grindr?
Basically just whatever works for you. I honestly have no experience with grindr type stuff, I usually just get drunk and hope to hook up with someone who happens at the bar. I can't teach how to not be socially awkward, however, that requires practice. Trust me, I know.
Good luck.

Post a pic of face, its really hard to know how hard it would be otherwise

I guess I'll have to find a guy at the bar then. I'm not sure if I'll have the balls to approach one though.

Thank you!

>I'm not sure if I'll have the balls to approach one though.
you won't women don't have balls.

Grindr and Tinder are both shit now. Just a bunch of societal rejects looking to fuck, none attractive. Even my fat ass ex girlfriend says she won't even get on Tinder anymore because of it.

She talked about Bumble or some shit like that. Says that's decent.

Area code? State?

Well, first place you fuck'd up at was coming here to ask how you fuck a dude...

And if you're "cute boyish" and "shave everything", you don't exactly sound very "butch", you sound Toyboy, which drastically increases your success finding a guy to sack with

That would work for me, but like I said, I have lesbian friends. I think some guys are a little intimidated by lesbians; they can't charm them, they know they aren't wanted by them, and they are generally pretty switched on people who are as likely to be as handy as you are with power tools as they are able to cook something awesome. Stereotypes aside. This partly why I mentioned friends first. It's got to be easier with someone you know who knows something of you and where you're coming from. No pun intended.

>Just a bunch of societal rejects looking to fuck
I got the impression long ago that any "pairing" type system is just rejects looking the fuck, be it online or not. Why would those be any different?

I disagree. I met my ex on Tinder. We were both looking for a relationship at the time, which was our main reason for being on there. She's actually a great person, which is why we still talk. But it didn't work out due to differences over time. She hates that I ended it, but there were some things I literally couldn't stand about living with her.

Bumble. I'll download that and give it a go. Thanks for the tip.

PA.

Toyboy. I'm ignorant. What the fuck is that?

Understandable. I would love it if an attractive man around my age approached me and started making conversation. He would just have to be patient because obviously I'd be tight. I just want a good guy to fuck me in the right way - make this experience worth it.

>asking for advice on Sup Forums
>not a reject

Choose one.

>because obviously I'd be tight.
You were doing reasonably well but you just blew it. You don't really know anything about lesbians, do you?

>What part of the country do you live in?
>"I live in a country"
Women-logic

I think he meant tomboy.

Curious. How old are you?

>he meant Tomboy
it's woman with manly traits.

I'm not OP, and I'm not seeking advice whatsoever. I'm one of the only ones here giving advice.

Well, you could try this, at least just to look for men, try dressing like a girl. Get rid of the tomboy or dyke clothes. At least for now. Wear makeup and rock the short hair or let it grow.

Well, I do. I've tried with a toy before - it hurt way too bad, back when I was sixteen. My muscles made it hurt way too much, but I was recently thinking how much of a baby I was being.

Twenty three.

posting your address on Sup Forums.

Although I'm trying to offer actual advice, I think I speak for all of us here that a picture of some kind is far overdue.

Well that sucks. I'm 25 and in TX. I see you're from PA.

True, it could change all the current advice.

You are going to need another type of clothing though. Are you stacked?

Well, if you haven't experimented with penetration since then I kind of doubt that a one time experience with a man would be very pleasurable.

You should probably knock out anal while you are at it.

And you're telling us you've never had the gf up to her wrist?

I actually had sex with a dyke after a huge dry spell. Short hair wore men's motocross clothes. She practically forcefed me alcohol then just started grabbing my cock. She had a tight box and perky tits under the baggy shirt. Only turn off was how she kept calling me bro. Otherwise shit was cash. The memory still makes me diamonds.

Ooh, my favorite look. I'll be right over. Condom?

Change it how?

610?

Found the troll.

"How do I go about finding a guy to explore with?"

Sounds like you were never a lesbian, but simply an ugly social retard

>23
>shave everything

Well ( although its not generally hard to get laid as a girl ) It could either validate or disqualify some of the current advice, like clothing choice or weather or not you would need to be the person who would have to approach the men etc

Dem quads. He speaks da tru-true

Are you even trying?
ktvn.com/story/24782917/4-dead-2-injured-after-shooting-stabbing-in-alturas

You gotta pay the Troll Toll
If You Wanna Get Into That Dyke's hole

I don't think you should fuck a random guy though. At least a guy you feel comfortable with.

It would help to know what king of clothing or style option we can find.

>This thread
>Everyone hoping it's a cute tomboy
>MFW it's a gross Bull Dyke

So maybe you have a female friend who also does guys with whom you might have a threesome? That way you get a guy who's already been vetted (most guys are shit in bed and are nervous around bull-dykes) and you get a mutual friend to break the ice. Please take pictures for me.

Use your vagina

Go to craigslist and place an ad stating what you're looking for. You'll get it. I've both placed and answered ads there.

While likely, I'm finding the actual hate-free advice refreshing. This has been a rare thread, for sure.

rare indeed, I only saw two instances of tits or gtfo which is pretty low

Ask one.
Most guys are not as easily offended as women.

With 6 out of the 7 girls I fucked the first time Sex was way worse than the sex after a few times. So you won't get the actual experience unless the guy gets used to you a bit or is extremely experienced. I've had year-long relationships and need to adapt to a new girl over the first few times.

Also, without feelings involved, you'll probably not have the full experience, but I guess that's true for homosexual relationships as well, so you'd already know that

Seconded.

Also, I think OP is gone.

OP you there?