Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter

>Being white but not supporting Black Lives Matter
Explain yourself

>being black and not supporting KKK
Explain yourself

gave me a healthy kek

i dont support BLM because i dont think black lives matter. blacks are shit. end thread/

Nigger lives only matter when they're being productive, they can be easily replaced by more negro slaves.

BLM is un-Christian.

I'm white

I don't support BLM because I'm not American.

OKAY

damn that just about sums up why i hate niggers.
notice how that woman stands up to them and holds her own. these modern nigs gotta attack women and betas and retards...look at the #BLMKidnapping it took 4 of them to kidnap and torture a retarded white.

fucking savage right? kek

nignogs can't win in a real 1on1...yet they never get one because they target the weak.

Go fuck yourself. Explanation complete.

Fuck niggers.

because black lives don't matter to black lives matter

I'll act like black lives matter, when black lives starts acting like they matter.

For the same reason I wouldn't support the Nazi party or the KKK.

BLM this, BLM that, nigger this, nigger that -- America is starting to sound like a bunch of whiny vegan cunts. Listen, no one besides America gives a fuck...

because I have dignity and honor.

you tell..them..whoever it is and whatever you're trying to say. don't let them laugh at your foam helmet.

because i'm not a complete and utter moron

sigh.... this is shit bait 1/10 for making respond to tell you how much of a faggot betacuck you are.

Cuz it's a racist movement based mainly on putting blacks above everyone else and putting whites on the bottom.

There's a rape joke in there somewhere

But I do /user/

This is why I support BLM!

Black lives aren't worth halve a rats asshole fucking saged

ITT: edgy white teenagers over compensating for their fear of black people with exaggerated racism that they would never utter irl because they know they'd get their ass beat in 2 seconds or less

i just dont like niggers

I'm not a cuck.

cuck

>being white
Well, thats pretty much it

Also, see

Because savages

I don't know, because all lives matter? If a white person says "White Lives Matter", thats raceism. If a Black person says "Black liives Matter" its a civil rights movement and its important. If a Mexican says "Mexican lives matter", thats not him making me a Taco, GET THE FUCK BACK TO TACO's PEDRO!

Is this even a serious question?
If so, and you support BLM you should also support great groupes in your opinion like the kkk and hells angels. Because diversity right?

Americans dont give a fuck...only the gutter trash nignogs do....and cucks

I don't make a habit of going to places where there are niggers. It tends to be a poor choice with regard to both one's health as well as one's wealth. Besides, they're so very determined to prove that they don't need civilised people in order to achieve their goals, and I want to make sure their inevitable failure has absolutely no influence from me.

This

Because they don't

I do not support black lives matter because I do not believe that life matters.