Why is it so fucking hard to find a prostitute these days?

Why is it so fucking hard to find a prostitute these days?
Used just go to backpages or my redbook.
Now there is nothing, apparently only major cities have them now.

Backpage hasn't been reliable for some time. If you're in a major city there have been stings left and right. Just google your city and in the same search include police sting and see for yourself

Humaniplex is the new place to go. But cops are going there too now. So stay away from anyone not level 2 or higher

Don't forget about nightshift.co either

Why can't you just find girls to sugar daddy on twitter like a normal creep

A lot of the BP girls have moved to the w4m in the dating section of BP.

Because moralists.

Your tax dollars are hard at work telling others what they can't do with their own damn bodies.

He asked for help. Not for opinions fuckers

Op. So many high school girls are selling pussy nowadays that it's fucking gross to buy it from some hooker

They are also going after fetlife.

adultwork.com thank me later

how do you find these girls???

Of you gotta ask... you ain't cool enough already

the erotic review faggot

Why don't you just get yourself some weed and start hanging out with trashy under age chicks fool

eccie is also very good. It's also free.

That's so old. Cops even know to register their fake ads on there to look legit when you google her phone number. Chump

How does that site work?

You have to pay to get verified and shit. Some of the girls on there provide their phone numbers still

Katya y111 has the best ass

Have you tried it?

Of course not

She really does.

Under Obama, women had no hope, thus resorted to prostitution to feed themselves and their children. Even before his inauguration, Donald Trump,was negotiating deals to keep jobs in the US. Women now have hope.

leolist

That site sucks there is no way to search for an individual city so all I get is shit tons of ads from the major cities.

Again adultwork is the one, Used it several times

If I could do that I could just get a gf. But I'm undatable because I'm boring.

Only true for golden showers.

-_-

false.