Any straight anons here who fucked a guy out of curiosity and regretted it...

Any straight anons here who fucked a guy out of curiosity and regretted it? I sorta want to fuck this faggot from the cubicle next to me to see how it feels but I'm not sure if I should do it.

Do it fag

Straight but got fucked by a guy. Used to fuck around with my ex gf a lot in gang bangs. One day she tied me to the bed like we sometimes did and she got fucked by 4 guys while I was tied and watched. After a while she untied me and they bent me over the bed and fucked my ass. Actually quite enjoyed it kek

god damn millenials. ya'll degenerates

Once you fuck a guy you're not straight you dumb faggot

let him suck you off. itll be the best head youve ever gotten.

im outwardly straight and am only interested in women for dating, but i throatfuck little twinks on the reg. theyre so hungry for cum its rediculous.

>Straight but got fucked by a guy.

I have bad news for you...

Who the fuck is this slut??? Sauce!!

Gay is being ATTRACTED to men. I'm not attracted to men, I just want to fuck one for a change.

Depends on the guy.

Been fucking a trap for a weeks now, its pretty good, he gives great head.

But he is shaved everywhere and always clean. Would never fuck a random dude on the street with some dirty hairy ass, thats shits nasty.

Google search m8

maritza mendez

Shit I just might do this. Do you think he'd mind if I just staright up ask him to suck my dick?

>straight
>fucked a guy
pick one OP

dont try to get head from the guy at work, that can only end poorly. download grindr, put that youre curious in your profile, and message twinks. if you have an even halfway decent cock they'll be begging you to take it in their throats.

See

Hmm you're probably right. Alright, I'll download grindr and get me some boipussy.

>I don't like shit but i want to eat it for a change.
You may not be gay but you are fucking retarded.

Fuck you faggot, a hole is a hole. Your shit analogy is invalid.

Why don't you go fuck an electric socket then? A hole is a hole as you said. Also you will get to change two things. You will have changed to a guy who fucks electric sockets and you will change to being dead. You do so love change right? I also think this change will change you for the better.

>Any straight anons here
>who fucked a guy

You need to check the urban meaning of straight because you are using it wrong

Yeah you faggot, he's not gay. He just wants to fuck a guy; what don't you get??

There's this trans girl who loves my band and always tries to get me to come over to her house at night. She's significantly taller than me and still has muscles left over but I kind of want to do it because she would probably know her way around a penis since she's had one before and she also wouldn't tell anyone about it because those people don't really like outing others.

I am 100% straight under normal circumstances.

>trans girl
Um, nope.

>her house
Right, his house. The dudes house.

>She's
There you go again...

>she would probably know her way around a penis
I'm with you on that one.

>she's had one before
Don't kid yourself, probably more than one.

>100% straight under normal circumstances.
There's nothing extraordinary about the circumstances, and you're not straight.

someone did something to me. i let a girl peg me, we had sex first then she told me she'll be right back.