Any mormons here? Im looking to convert. Helpmme out with a way to talk. Dont be mean pls. I need this

Any mormons here? Im looking to convert. Helpmme out with a way to talk. Dont be mean pls. I need this.

why tho

I live in the toledo ohio area btw

I want the joy. I was gonnna shoot myself tbh

I'm not mormon but I'm curious. Why would you want to become mormon? Got a thing for magical underwear?

I see how happy they are

I also live in the 419, you should kill yourself. I'd like to see it on ABC13.

are you legit retarded?

And ill be honest. I have a gun. A 9mm browning. I want to try something different before inshoot myself. Im really desperate.

Yeah you should definitely kill yourself before converting to Mormonism. Post name so when it comes on the news we know OP delivered

Fuck off

Translation: needs to know enough to have sex with a Mormon.

lose your emotions and do something with your life or kill yourself.

asking mormons to convert you?

some people just wanna watch the world burn

be mormon user, sounds fun AF.

Youll need to do it yourself so your mom knows how inhuman you are.

I gave oral sex to a 12yo mormon girl several times, does that help?

I can see that. I don't think mormonism is going to help your suicidal tendencies though- I feel like that's more of internal problem that can't simply be solved by a switch of religions. Also I feel like this would fit more better on /adv/ or /r9k/ rather than Sup Forums if you're looking for legitimate answers.

you want the joy? nothing about mormonism is joyful. I live in Utah, which is obviously the home of Mormons, and all I can tell you about them is that they are the most 2 faced backstabbing pricks I know. Its awful living here, and thats because of the Mormons. Go to Hinduism if you want to be happy.

I live in Sylvania, why would I kill myself? You're the one who lives in Coontown, owned by the sandniggers.

Maybe. I dont really want advice. If i don't switch its over. I vd tried other options

I live in lyons ohio. I work in sylvania though. At kroger. Why do you want to be mean to me.

who else loves me?

I only hate Toledo due to niggers. Also Kroger on Monroe? lol I shop there.

You really sound mentally distraught right now. Take a breather dude and just walk away. At no given time has Sup Forums ever proven to be useful for anything ever, so you can throw away the idea that you're gonna somehow find some life saver mormon let alone it being a good fit with you to begin with.

Nah sylvania and king
>tfw minimal niggers at my work

Ok. I dunno man im just at my wits end

Yeah that's a good Kroger, niggers aren't allowed in Sylvania :) I'm closer to the other Kroger though. That's the Kroger with the recycling bins out back where I dump my beer cans and liquor bottles so the trash guys don't think I'm a degenerate.

But ive been thinking about calling jt quits for a while. Im 27, i outgrew this place. But im emotionally immature and im an alcoholic in a sense if you count binge drinking. My life has gone nowhere. Im just trying to reach out.

You should seriously consider trying to shoot heroin. That will get you laid.

Actually i love opioids/opiates dunno who to ask tho. You from there?

Yes, and so I know there are lots of girls who will whore for that shit, but they may not be DTF unless you do some with them.

The one by flower hospital? We have recycling behind ours too. How crazy is it that andersons is closing?

Give ms a clue where to look to score some heroin, fuck the girls. Before this thread gets deleted for asking.

Yeah guess Walmart killed them. Wonder what will happen to the grain elevators. My good friend's family owned The Andersons. Now he's a homeless pothead and the place is closing. We need to MAGA.

Downtown in front of the library a nigger offered me China white once. I declined because I only smoke weed and am not THAT degenerate. You can get ANY drug in North Toledo, but you may also get robbed. Good luck faggot.

Dude they delivered e85 gas, i dont think they are going totally out kf business

Just walking around?

A barrel of 85 takes more oil and other fossil fuel energy to produce than the regular ass 87 at the gas pump does. It's worse for the environment and worse for everyone's wallets who don't have an e85 compatible engine.

I was parking my bike in front of the place and the nigger offered to sell it to me cheap. Still I declined because I am not a degenerate.