Wwyd Thread

Wwyd Thread.

Wwyd to this little hottie?

zoopity doop doop shoop in my poop chute

Beat her with a rubber hose.

Got plenty of pics. Give me a good wwyd and I'll let you know if she's into that. I use to work with her.

Thoughts?

Got head from this girl after I did her senior pictures.

Wwyd to her and her sluty sister?

Id let this girl tie me up and be her sex slave.

Wwyd to her? Plenty of pics!

Looking for someone in NYC to destroy this girl

Take her to a dentist.

Pick and Wwyd?

Piss on her

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

wwyd?

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

Cut off her head and shit down her neck

Put penis in them

Put penis in her

Wwyd to this slut?

Put penis in them

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

wwyd?

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

Wwyd to Maria?

Let her deepthroat my cock and gag all over it. Pull her shorts down and tease her with the tip of my cock and slow slide my cock inside her and fuck her till she begs me to fuck her harder.

Wwyd to this girl?

Tie all 3 of them up and make them watch while I throat fucked them 1 by 1. Girl in the middle would be last ... she looks like the nervous type ;)

Tie her behind her knees around back of her neck tight, keep her splayed back, and fuck her hard and slow.

Cuff her hands over her head, hoist her to her tip toes, and put my cock in her ass. She looks fun, props.

Omg I wanna eat your cock right now! Any pics of that pork sword?

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

I'll suspend her by the wrists and knees/upper thighs and go to town with her. I wanna see how she reacts to a sensual oil rub in that situation.
Maybe utilize nipple clamps and an open gag if she gets really resistant.

Replies for replies

Pick and Wwyd

anyone?

She's definitely down for shit like that. She said she loved getting tied up and used.
She's the kinkiest girl I've ever met. She also gets off on doing crazy shit to guys too.
Wwyd for moar?!

Moar?

Put penis in all

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

I'd bend her over that wall and hitch up that skirt before fucking her from behind until she screams, holding her wrists behind her back and hearing her try to stop moaning to loud in case everyone in the other buildings sees her being railed in public

Put penis in her

tie her hands behind her back and plant a dildo between her legs and the ground. would make her suck my cock so that every stroke she sucked she'd be fucking herself with the dildo. She looks like she gives some good deepthroat ;)

Put penis in her

yes, what would yeezy do?

My wife, WWYD?

Put penis in her

Drag her into the bushes behind her by her hair, her panties getting ripped off as she's dragged. Smack her head off a tree truck then brutally fuck her pussy and fill it with my cum

put a collar around her neck and train her to be a good bitch. Slap her in the face with my cock a bit, then surprise her by slamming my dick in her mouth and shooting cum down her throat.

Nice, cock tribute? Sounds hot

Follow the one on the left as she goes back to her hotel room. Break in to it just after she enters and tazer her in the neck until shes knocked out. Drag her body to the bed, strip her naked, hang her head over the side with her mouth open and shove my hard cock down her throat and pump it a while before swapping to her pussy which I'd fill with my hot cum

Wwyd to my gfs tits

can someone do a real one

Hog tie her from the ceiling in my bedroom with and use her as a fuck a fuck toy for a week violating all her holes and filling them with cum until she becomes my little obedient slave

If I had two of her, I'd shit on one and cover her up with the other.

>hottie

Kek. 5/10 tops.

Rub penis on them

Put penis in her

Put penis in her

Moar!

i'd do just about anything for/to left. but i'm just a lonely faggot.

She loves it dude. She told me she had to try really hard to deepthroat the guy she was fucking at work cause he was way bigger then her Ex BF. She was determined to take his whole cock.

She definitely into throat fuck as well as deepthroating.

Put penis in them

wwyd and which one?

Put penis in them

Put penis in them

Put penis in both

Maybes. I'm still waiting on good stuff for...

Put penis in her

WWYD where would you finish?

Left of right? Why?
Pics for which ever you choose.

Cum on them

which one? I'd fuck them both. swap between them.

Put penis in her

Left, more appealing

Really wish someone could give her good dick for the first time in her life

Both
To put penis in

Put penis in her

had a girl looks like this before ... she liked it on her face. prob give her the same ;)

>I'm not helping you masturbate until you help me masturbate
You sad pathetic faggots

On the left

Put penis in her

Definitely my pick. Both are friends and left is the kinkiest of the two and the one I want to fuck the most.

Wwyd to her? She is very submissive.