Some Asian kid it hitting me up on Tinder. I'm not looking to fuck him, just fuck with him

Some Asian kid it hitting me up on Tinder. I'm not looking to fuck him, just fuck with him.

7 tells me what to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.ru/Anime/Spirited-Away
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

konichuwa :)

"That's awesome. I've been working for this new sorta hipster-chic dildo company."

Are your glasses double?

Tell him your grandfather killed 24 Japanese soldiers in WW2

roll

Look kiddo I'm not really into the gooky chink thing

roll

try again

Perfect setup.

brings starbucks on the way to my house

I like le fucking

The Japanese are the apex of the Asians

I love niggers

WINRAR

agh delete this

Reroll

OP better deliver

Roll 2

>Tell him your grandfather killed 24 Japanese soldiers in WW2.

Dis Goin be gud

"A bit of both. I'm just saying I come from a family that's used to splattering Asians."

Quang isn't a Japanese name, this guy won't give a shit

Oh I assure you this is no joke boy. Why dont you come meet him? He would love to round off his Jap slaying stat at a cool 25. He can string you up like you guys do to ducks

Fuck off rice nigger.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rolling for this

Me sho sorry forgive me prease

Sorry I have a no tiny dick policy

Ching chang chong?

They see me rolling

That's a 69, that's a get. Deliver op.

did the atomic blast mutate your dick for generations to come?

rolling

asa akira yo mother lol

Cutie

"Sorry I've been drinking a bit. Say, if we hooked it would it bother you to know that 2 black guys double teamed me last week?"

Let's make it happen

Winrar

Plus i know how baby your dick must be

Jk let's fuk

this is a goddamn sign

Op are you some kind of a faggot?

Winrar

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Islam. The most gruesome, violent, sadistic, xenophobic, discriminatory religion out there. The recent attacks in Paris have removed the last bit of pity i feel toward muslims, why do we only see Islamic terrorism? Why don't we see Christians blowing themselves up in the HQ of the freedom from religion foundation? Why don't we see Atheist beheading christians? Why is it only Islamic terrorism that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with extremism, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a pedophile prophet (piss be upon him). I am sick and tired of this religion, i am sick and tired of western countries having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking welcome them in our first world countries and all they do is blow themselves up in the name of a fucking psychopatic sky daddy and claim Sharia Law to be imposed and above the governement that welcomed them in open arms from misery. Throughout my life i have always defended moderate muslims (which i am now doubting their existance) and told people to not generalise the whole muslim population, but this is fucking enough, this religion is fucking ruining our way of life, either "normal" muslims stand up against these fucking psychopaths and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of non muslim countries. I am so sorry for any liberal accepting muslims out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, Islam is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a baby to the ruler of darkness because atheism.

Srry, wrong convo.

YOUR FAV FILM kissanime.ru/Anime/Spirited-Away

Well that was fun.

Roll

Was pretty good.

Ching Chang Chong
Qing qang qwoung

I guess now we can try to help me get laid? Roll 5

tfw SD

CNN should know, they are MASTERS of alternative facts and narritives