Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>PLS don't ban me m000dz
>3D is almost always trash
>Remember that it's a thread about waifus
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yZwkMxjMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ITT

Louise claimed

I just wanted my blanket
Yeah. Thankfully my nails are long enough it wasn't a problem.

It's kinda died off...

Yoshikawa Chinatsu

still here

She's a rapist.

Well, better soon than sorry

what has?

Ok now I'm really fucking confused.

About?

You know the true path. You're a good person
Have some legs

I uploaded a kumiko pic, and it came out as
And when I thought I didn't post, it told me the same pic is a duplicate.

I don't even.

Don't worry about it too much. Weird stuff happens

The thread!

Thank you, legs are really the best especially with thigh highs.

It happens. Legs are the best though

Seriously sp00ky.

It's fine. You still have your waifu and I'm telling you it's fine

Nah I think it's interesting, I wonder if a 'pics you shouldn't share' thread or similar got a pic of kumiko posted in it. Some internal server fuckup?

Something like you and the other person posted at the same time so it does an image swap

Shit taste in girls though.

Now you've got to track your waifu through Sup Forums and find her
She's scared to be thrown into an unfamiliar location!

She does look a bit strange with the beads but if it's what you enjoy go ahead

A friendly reminder that doing both school and work is awful and you shouldn't try it

She back, she good.
True.

What do you like about your waifu

I'm working full time and taking 3 classes rn it's pretty awful.

>school
>work

I know that feel.
I've been forced to write a rough draft for a big paper at work before, wasn't a great environment for it

Claimed

The hairstyle grew on me and is now the cutest thing ever. She's in a concert band and has insane motivation, but is reserved and slightly socially inept. Best voice I've heard. Overall would rate 10/10 best girl, would get to know IRL if not impossible.

Music girls are a best.

Hmm. There's a lot of new otokonoko doujins on nhentai. I'm not saying I'm into that, but just in case any of you are you know...

Claimed

Are you that edgy faggot who's been trying to skullfuck louise

Angelica
How would you like to kill me?

No?
I just think she's cute and she's waifu material

That's a cutie whoever she is.

I know, I know, but I just can't do the NEET life

I'm sure I'll wind up doing that this semester but at least my work is alright for that except on Mondays
What's up with you my dude?

I'm living that exact same life
Two of the classes are easy as hell but A&P II is really gonna kick my ass
I think I'll do alright but it's gonna suck

Wtf is otokonoko?

Google says, 'pretty much traps'.

>otoko

Sounds gaaaaay.

Good luck my dude, WRTG, SPCH and JAP here. Shit sucks and it ain't even hard, just extra work.

What the other guys said.

That's good! They've been pretty shitty at mine lately.
>Ask for at least 3 days
>Get cut down to 1 a week

I should honestly head to bed soon. How about you?

Bullet from blazblue. If this counts.

Faggot.

Wow rude I'm just trying to help people that are into that out you know...

Sure you are.

Ah, nice
I've just started learning some Japanese on the side with my weeb coworker because it's often slow enough to justify that

If she's not 3D or already claimed, she's fair game

That's pretty rough
I'm not sure whether that's better or worse than wasting 40 hours of your life every week at work
What time is it for you? I just woke no more than an hour ago

>This place is still running

Spiciest claim coming through

>calling others a faggot when your boyfriend is Makoto.
>if she's not 3D
Nowhere does it say 3D aren't fair game. It just says that they are ALMOST always trash.

I've been borrowing shifts from coworkers, to be honest. Next semester is starting up soon, so I'm sure I'll be even more stressed soon.
I need the money, so it sucks to see my hours get slashed.
4:47 AM.

I am an honest man of my word, Anya.

Good luck, it's neat stuff.

VN waifus are objectionally shit.

>Good luck, its neet stuff*
Fixed it for you famalam.

Maybe you're objectionally shit
>I'm sorry that's mean

You know, you are really bad at talking shit...

You fucked a dude, man.

カラミチーマス

2hu waifus are objectionally shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yZwkMxjMQ

Well, that's quite enough of today, thank you
Goodnight, everyone

What ever does fucking a dude have to do with otokonoko doujins?

Hello there, welcome.

Night!

YOU FUCKED A GUY BECAUSE HE LOOKED LIKE A CUTE GIRL

You're making it sound like that's a bad thing

I plead the fifth this cannot be proved in court. Where is your evidence?

I want my lawyer.

I'm really not, just bullying a little.

This is why I should cap things more often...

Ahh, but you didn't!
I win for now.

Archives.

Some people don't understand that. Add onto that dfc and a pretty face and you're golden

I hate you.

That sounds like effort.

Hello. Why do you need to welcome me?

You already want to start spending time and effort on screen capping /waifu/ anyway.

Take it to the next autistic level and start digging for previous statements and hold people accountable for their autism.

>another person that love DFC and lovely thighs and cute boys that look like girls.
Amazing.

No you don't!

Just to say hi, why not?

No, I literally just wanted a cap of something a close friend of mine said so that I can bully him with it. If I wanted to, I could probably get it from Skype.

Sadly I'm still not allowed to.

We all be autistic, may as well bully eachother about it lmao.

>Amazing
I mean 50% of Sup Forums would fuck a trap over a 10/10 girl.
And waifu is one of the gayest threads on Sup Forums

Try the loud minority of 20%

I mean, I'd probably choose a 10/10 girl over a trap. But a 10/10 girl to me has a flat chest, short hair, and glasses.

You're allowed to, you just can't.

Maybe if girls didn't assume their pussies were untouchable ancient relics then males would like them more u.u

>Glasses
This guy gets it

So not your avatar?

>being a Kotomi fag

I bet you even like sports.



I think most people here will have similar tastes

Maybeeeeeee...

you forgot the dick. A 10/10 girl for you also has a dick
>mfw I have glasses

I plowed 2 guys and 2 girls and I can guarantee you I plowed each girl more than both guys together

... okay I just wanted to use that smug pic

My avatar just has the perfect personality to me.

Glasses girls are best girls. Love me a blind ass girl.

I don't know what kotomi means?

Buncha faggots I tell ye

I mean, I'm not against banging girls with dicks. But I also enjoy me a girl with a vagina
Girls are definitely easier to please for me.

(also I don't like sports really)

Kotomi is the name of the girl appearing with Tomoko.

She is a DFC, megane, and short haired sports-fujo who will cuckold you with muh waifu's brother.

yeah but i wouldnt fuck a murderous rabbit

I find they complete the cute look perfectly, kek, i bet you'd like blind girls for other motivations as well.

Lucky you, so far i only had very bad experiences with girls, i guess males are sweeter at times...

You just didn't have the best girl (male) yet. They're just thirsty for dick and don't care if you touch them down there

Heh, I don't know about that. I've been avoiding sex for the last half year because I feel disgusted by it.

Looks neat besides the cuckold part.

I'm not sure what other motivations there are. I'd be 100% good with a girl wearing fake glasses to satisfy my sick fetish.

It wasn't that, it's just that I was awkward as fuck the first time with a girl (male) and was pretty inexperienced with what to do to them down there.

you asexual genderfluid tumblrina cunt woah did i really type that shit fam woops i posted it sue me

I'm contractually obligated to not hate you.

Males are just more open to sex and are willing to change themselves in order to achieve it, instead of molding someone else into "deserving" sex.

She is just in love with Tomoko's brother. I'm sure any dick will break the spell, but she is fixated on him. Imagine Manami from OreImo. Kinda.

There's just no incest bullshit and a lot more spaghetti.

is she supposed to have cripple hands or is the artist just retarded?

To be honest... I love awkward sex.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little misogynist? I’ll have you know I am a transgender MtF person and I’ve been involved in numerous demonstration for the rights of non binary people and I have over 300 different sexual orientations. I am trained in man hating and I’m the top trap in the entire US. You are nothing to me bust just another gender. I will misgender the fuck out of you with precission the likes of which has never been seen before on tumblr, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with spouting misogyny like that over the Internet? Think again, rapist. As we speak, I am contacting my tumblr friends across the entire globe and your account is getting targeted right now, so you better prepare for the storm, rapist. The sstorm that wipes out the pathetic misogyny you call your life. You’re a fucking white male, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime and I can misgender you in over seven hundreds ways, and that’s just with existing genders! Not only am I extensively trained in man hating, but I have access to the entire lbgt+ community and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable misogynist ass of the face of the contincen you fucking cis scum! If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t and now you’re paying the price, you fucking white cis male. I will shit furry all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, rapist.

jesus fucking christ i bet your just angry because your in the fucking fugliest period of your transition totally shitting me rn with this shit