What's your excuse for not owning an AR-15?

What's your excuse for not owning an AR-15?

Why did you post that picture insted of an ar-15?

It's overkill for an hero

Because my AK is so much better

What are you talking about retard that is an ar-15

I live in a country with gun control

Because they jumped up in price when all the tin foil hatters thought Obama was gunna take der guns.

>Extremely low quality bait that doesn't even deserve a reaction image.

Even better than YLYL

Because I prefer my lever action.

Prefer a larger round like a .308 and went for a FAL instead.

Why don't you? What's with the semi-auto handgun?

I have an AK, and that's good enough at the moment.

But Obama did take muh guns! Or, it might have been him. I can't tell the difference between niggers because I am a faggot. But a black man stole muh guns! May or may not have been Obama.

I'm comfortable with my dick size

Kek some people man. Yea I got my ar from my grand dad. He got it used. It's manufactured date is 1911 and it still fires just fine

>FAL

This is my fetish. Short, compact battle rifles make my dick especially hard, but they're so rare.

Still pathetic bait. You're a massive faggot

Leaving your handgun unloaded and un-cocked. 2017. Not putting said gun to your temple and pulling the trigger. Bet you don't even do big cums

Because I live in South Africa and Ak are so much cheaper to shoot. Ammo is easily accessible for the Ak shooter. Also lots of cheap attachments for Ak here.

I like the folding stock, but prefer the full length barrel, I ain't doing vehicle dismounts or anything so It ain't a big deal.

Pretty much have to go with DS Arms for a decent FAL nowadays unless you can find a good original for a decent price.

I'm a man, I can protect myself, I have been watching wrestling videos on youtube for 5 years. If you attacked me on the street with that joke, I would laugh in your face.

Then you are misinformed or talking kak.
5.56 is far more available for cheaper pricing than 7.62x39 or 5.54 in ZAR.

No, it was not manufactured in 1911, it's an M1911 handgun, designed by William Browning (a Mormon), and design sold to Colt (also a Mormon), and the design used by the US Military for the last 80 years. Those Mormons were really good with weapons of destruction.

Nope not for me. Let's just say that this ammo doesn't enter the country officially and it comes in bulk from caches. It's old but still good to shoot. Just clean the fuck out of your rifle.

If you are pulling from caches in Moz then you could be selling.

Only people who I trust. I get this ammo to shoot for fun. I have a stock pile of new manufacture incase shit goes sideways. Pretty much I don't want some filthy kaffir using this stuff to kill people because he couldn't contain the chimp in himself.

Wow. You took that bait with consummate grace.Bravo.

Very likely, you seen the latest news about smaller gangs basically renting AK's and R4/5s from larger syndicates?

The penis mightier than the sword faggots

That isn't really too big as far as news goes. They have been renting aks from Moz caches committing the crime and them the rifle goes back to Moz. Never enters the country again

no money. i got a stripped lower though.

Shitty fucking New York banned most of them because "think of the children!!"

I can't wait to get out of here.

because i live in australia

Eurofag here, recently got my 22lr pistol, in a year I can get a few 9mm pistols or bolt-action rifles and a year after that a semi-auto rifle.
Thinking about getting a PPQ M2 9mm and an AR15 in .223