/bbg/ big brother general

Friendship edition

past thread >big brother uk 17
>big brother us 18

No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household: Paulie
Roadkill: TBD
Veto: TBD

HoH Nominations: TBD
Roadkill Nomination: TBD

CANNOT BE NOMINATED THIS WEEK Frank, Bridgette, Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmACXJQ2DSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good op, appreciated

hey I was a solo dolo straight shooter just trying to avoid getting blood on my hands

i miss devinposter
where is he

BAH GAWD HE'S BEEN BROKEN IN HALF.

STOP THE DAMN MATCH.

WHY YOU SUNNAFABITCH WHY????

plotting how to get into the house

Tiffany blowing all day everyday

working 9 to 5

Are tiffany and frank teaming up?

why is pauls friendship selective?

he should be the one being a friend to tiffany, she never talked shit about him behind his back like every HG has. she didnt gun for him and sat on the block next to him twice. paul is a disgusting human being

instead when things were blowing up he went and got daddy frank up to take care of the situation that he was too afraid to take control of

They are teaming up in the sense the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Tiffany needs frank, and frank needs to rally what troops he can.

he is a people pleaser he wants to appease the majority or HOH

I hope this happens

> Group keeps Tiffany so she'll go after Frank
> She immediately turns and aligns with Frank

james and day want to blow up nicorey and zaulie

ITS HAPPENING

Once they decided to keep her yesterday I was all in on her just wrecking as many of the 8-pack as she could to teach them a lesson

excellent I've always hated nicole please tank her game

>bbuk

Lol, no

nicole dindu nuffin
she's a pure aryan maiden who needs to stay

I actually began watching BBUK7 and it's pretty excellent

Having said that it's a completely different entity and certainly not a strategic game of any kind

I thought terms like that were saved for fit girls?

she's all we got atm

lol this shit is great

youtube.com/watch?v=WmACXJQ2DSo

That shit was great and Frank did not really give a fuck that Bronte was getting voted out

lol, PAUSE CAUSE IM ABOUT TO GET PISSED

>a wild Paul appears

>there are people in this right RIGHT NOW that didn't ruin their sleep schedule to watch everything last night

>a wild Paul ran away

> I go to sleep
> Immediately shit hits the fan

Turn on the feeds

lol u prolly don't even know bout smug tiff

i dont like Z anymore

DROPPED

I'm so fucking pissed that I have to sleep and work lol

Been catching up a bit but won't be able to truly go over shit until I get out of work tonight and then shit will be starting up again... FML

>michelle stomping through the room like she's pissed

nice try, i give her the razzie award

Z and Day were such cunts cat ladies might actually turn against their PC picks

I don't like Paul but he doesn't deserve to be the whipping boy

This shit is golden. But tiff is almost a carbon copy of her sister. The only difference is that vanessa was always thinking game thanks to her degree.

I actually think it was really well done and done purposely

Her stomping on a very surface level made it look like "Ohhh I'm pissed blah blah" but that was just an excuse for her to break up Frank and Nic's convo before it began while simultaneously letting everybody know what she was doing, on purpose, to tip people off a bit about Frank and Nic

Seriously A+ effort for Michelle there

yes he does he blatantly lies to everyone in the house trying to start drama and he got caught in a big lie last night

>he got caught in a big lie last night

what was it?

>caught in a big lie last night
I don't have feeds, what was it?

he was the one who shit in the cheerios, and that's not friendship at all.

it was so forced, i would have seen right through it and called her out as soon as she stepped into the room

frank knows she hates bridgette. i would have laughed in her face and told her to go wash that caked on makeup off and find a snackfuck off ian, put your trip on if youre going to make posts like that

Moochelle's brother, it's time for you to leave

he made up the story about Tiffany going to bridgette and Frank to work together that pissed everyone off. now everyone knows he made up the story and Day got so pissed that he lied to her and was about to freak out on him when Z walked in and ruined it. Tiff called him out on it in front of everyone then and he choked

kek what are you even doing in the thread

i went to bed at 5:30 but i'm in europe

we're back

frankeny about to rek some shit

>unmute feed
>immediately hear type thing

tiff claiming the crying is tapping into vanessa and is all strategy

HAHA

Call her out for what? Breaking up Nic and Franks convo?

She wasn't trying to act pissed to save face with Frank she was doing it as a way to break up the convo while drawing everyones attention to it

what she really means is vanessa is a warlock the controls her body sometimes

Did they do noms yet?

what? youre nuts it was all an act to keep the wrath from coming down on her. there were multiple people in the room already, her storming through wasnt breaking anything up.

sounds like at least natalie is up, presumably with tiffany

she was trying to poorly act in front of Frank that she was mad Bronte went instead of Tiff. Frank immediately shut her down and said he knows she voted to get bronte out

Do you have a time on the feeds?

saw a few other people say my theory which is why i mention it, can't know for sure but i think it's definitely possible, although maybe not probable, i'll give you that.

i think it was a tiny bit of both but mostyl trying to break it up, idk though

was on the tv show right after eviction

the webm is from the show before feeds came on. a little bit later in the bathroom Frank tells her she knows she flipped. michelle tells him she wants to get tiffany out so bad this week and Frank says "well why didn't you vote her out tonight" and she doesn't say anything and corey just laughs

When I saw it live I didn't get that she was trying to act """"""""angry"""""""" but to break up that convo between Frank and Nicole

In hindsight I can kind of see what she was trying to accomplish with the stomping

FRANK THE TANK ABSOLUTEY BTFO REDDIT

I watched it last night. I remember her stomping out (easily could see she was faking), but I didn't see Frank confront her.

other nom has to be tiff, paul would not being going to sleep if he was up

it was one of the first confrontations after the show but it was after the frank and tiffany shouting in the anime room I think

see exactly, different people saw different things - i saw it as "kind of" doing both with the "anger" thing being facetious but the breaking up convo being the main reason. oh well

Michelle isn't some mastermind. She's actually pretty stupid.

So she played your game ian by ratting people out. She isn't you, hasn't proven anything yet, and is the least on the totem pole.

da'vonne is such a fucking snake. just look at her face near the end after Z leaves the room.

but then she's supposed to get a pass from being a target cause she's a strong black mama who don't need no man

you really think she is smart enough to be thinking that quickly about breaking up a convo? what would her motivation even be there. corey is a fucking moron and even he laughs at how stupid she is and you think she could pull that off?

i think someone is in love

Is Frank safe from Roadkill since Paulie won?

Paulie is so confident Day and Paul tell the truth and that Frank lies its hilarious some people think he's good

Why does everyone keep mentioning Ian

Wasn't he absolutely outplayed by dan and only got pity votes because dan already won

read the OP

yes
Frank stays another week unless he decides to smack Day in her snake mouth like she deserves

>Why does everyone keep mentioning Ian
GB2R

yes the whole team is safe from everything

And that's the reason he brought him. Top tier game player,

low tier analyst.

sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiitttt

>please buy my book

>only got pity votes because dan already won

Possibly from Britney, the rest were just bitter as hell

Who was the hottest girl in Ian's season? Surely she was better than Moochelle

>the rest were just bitter as hell
this. They were pissed that Dan had manipulated them all to perfection

it wasn't bitter it was more of the jury came together and realized Dan had to backstab every single person to get them out while Ian stayed truthful to his group

You mean besides Brit?

even that dumb hippie looks better than fatictivst michelle.

Jesus ian don't you want to eat another hot pocket? That shit won't fly in house michelle.

>fatictivst

britney first cara second. rip in rip cara we hardly knew you

>this was 4 years ago
>i'm still posting on Sup Forums

I've lost control of my life

Brit>Danielle=Janelle>Rest

>Janelle
>hot

Bitch can barely smile.

>I like Ian because everyone else on my secret club website does!!!
Shut up
His only redeeming quality is kicking himself in the head so I don't have to

in the end, the buxom blond became the busto blond

Why is James believing these lying cunts right now?

You have to go back

He will do anything to protect his Nat

your boy in the house is bitter :^)

tfw met Kara IRL and hugged her and spoke to her for a half hour since i was the only BB fan at her modeling event

Your first and last hug from an unrelated woman

jealous. how'd she look

>its a Paulie trying to talk about how smart he is cam