There is this cute grill in my class, how do i ask her out. she is a bit of weeb if this helps

there is this cute grill in my class, how do i ask her out. she is a bit of weeb if this helps.

Are you good at drawing?

Yes.

how much of a weeb is she in a scale from 1 to "Does the Naruto run"?

walk up to her and ask her "do you like animu/mango? can you recommend me some?"

In a couple of weeks just ask her to take you to a weeb store to buy weeb shit.

She is probably between a 4-6 out of 10 on the weeb scale. I'll try that, thank you.

Draw her the anime version of herself, make sure it looks good, don't jack off to it, give it to her. She'll probably appreciate it but it might freak her out. But she'll probably like it.

I'll try that also, ty.

Do this, then slide into her DM's, say something like "damn that naruto was awesome blah blah" and just start talking to her and shit

Dear lord, don't do that.

JUST BE A NORMAL PERSON, SAY HI, GIVE HER A COMPLIMENT AND ASK IF SHE WANTS TO DO SOMETHING FFS. ITS NOT DIFFICULT AND REJECTION ISN'T THE END OF THE WORLD

FUCK!! RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

DON'T

This.
Rejection is what builds a man's character. If you're too afraid of rejection, you're afraid of defeat. This will stop you from achieving anything in life.

learn everything about her animé and then impress her about you're knowledge of it

Grow some balls. be a man.Take her out and bang the shit out of her.

HEAR!!!

Do these

Don't do these

This

Listen to this guy

"hey i think you are really cute and would love to have a coffee/tea/beer/x with you"

You dont have to overcomplicate things

And ffs dont draw her. kek. might aswell just commit suicide if you do that

Go to the store, buy some wood, something aromatic if posible. Then buy some sausages, some pork, two or three steaks and set the fire. Can also buy some beer, and show that grill how to make a bbq. Then you can ask in school if you can take the grill to your home to introduce your parents, and maybe some day both can build a family

topkek