I need help here boys

I need help here boys...
I need more of here. I have her looped in to send more pics just need to prove that I have a bunch of them

Her email

Please post moar!!!! I those big tits!!!

I have seen her posted before. Someone has to have them

Need to see her!!!

I love her body. She's sexy. I need more pics

That looks like a screen shot. Vids?

I talked to her. There are vids. I wish OP would post them again

OP posted lots of pics and her email. I got a few and sent them too her. She's going crazy.

Someone has to have moar! I've seen her posted several times!

Anyone out there at all lurking?

Sucks that no one saved her! I love those big fucking tits!

if you are looking for a big tits, kik priscila118 and send her this image. she's a school teacher with huge tits

Not interested. Want that other milf

I'm disappointed in Sup Forums

I've got the set, but I don't know what I named it. Something like ny executive or whatever the original Op said in his thread.
Give me some clues and I can find it, otherwise do your own fucking image search

How about big tits? Slut?

Any luck? Are there a lot?

OP, I'd be 100 bucks you're talking to her catfish. Let me ask you this, do you have her facebook?

Anyway, google michelle dossly/dossley or Mason Sanders. She used to be posted all the time. Lots of her stuff out there. Every now and then something new pops up.

Do yourself a favor, figure out a way to do a tracert to whoever you're speaking with. If it shows Texas or Chicago, guess what.. you've been hornswaggled.

Who is she? What's tracert?

Fake. Been seeing her on an Indian board (xossip) since a year or two

Who she is depends on if any of what her catfish, err I mean "she" says is true.

Supposedly she's sales rep for a stationary company. She was addicted to cocaine, and made the vids for her dealer. She did all types of things, from having sex with teens to sex while on the phone with her then fiance. She won't ever send you a "live" pic, much less one with a timestamp to prove she's real, as she "doesn't want to disrespect her husband".
It's all bullshit. Whoever the original person was who posted her, it's great appreciated because she's hot and very slutty, but she's probably in her late 40s to 50s by now because it's pretty clear these were done on tape, and not a high quality camera either, so likely something from the late 90s, probably vhs.

Tracert.. traceroute? Ohhh new friend, so new.

Ugh, sorry, run on sentences abound in that post.

Anyway, whoever first posted her is appreciated, but I wish this fake blackmail/catfish shit would stop. He obviously gets off to the thought that others desire her enough to risk blackmailing.

Hope it's true. I like the way it all sounds! Lol. Glad to hear the part about her being a slut is true and yes I agree she is really hot.

Trust me bruh, you're not talking to the real her. Like I said, figure out a way to run a tracert and you'll see she's not where she says she is.

You want proof? Demand that she give you a pic with a time stamp. If it happens, I'll start eating my sock with pics.

I'm not talking to anyone. Just wanted to see more. Lol

Ahh I see, you're not the OP. Well, fair warning to the OP then.