Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Now that the dust has settled, what did you think of 10 Cloverfield Lane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ey-oqKUW2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's poop

I thought of MEW a whole lot

Screwed the pooch at the end

Pretty good until aliens.

boring until aliens
then it was hilariously bad

S T R O N G F E M A L E C H A R A C T E R

T

R

O

N

G

F

E

M

A

L

E

C

H

A

R

A

C

T

E

R

The guy made 1 and a half movies for some reason.

Good atmosphere
Good Goodman
MEW is in it
I don't care about aliens that much, but who cares, I really wanted to laugh it out at the end after all that claustrophobic shit
It alright

>Was nominated for the @wearealluncool project by @lesliealejandro and this is my entry!
>1- no matter how old I get, I still feel like a teenager in high school when it comes to social anxiety. I have to force myself not to clam up and remind myself that people aren’t so scary.
>2- I used to hate my eye color and wore color contacts every day. It’s so silly to me now, since it seems my brown eyes are a huge asset to me in my career.
>3- I still struggle to accept my body. I’ve always been self conscious of my hips and thighs and as a teenager I was really embarrassed by my shape. When I look back at old pictures, I think I looked great! I try to remind myself of that on days when I don’t feel so hot. ………I nominate @amandaccrew @leahdianegibson @ellewongster and @dpanabaker

holy fuck

I was right

she wore eye contacts because she's insecure of her shitskin eyes

They should have cut out the part with the alien vag ship and just had her get in the car, hear the radio, and then drive off towards Huston.

But honestly it was an exciting movie. There was more tension in the safety of the bunker than there was against an alien, so I don't know why they bothered with it.

It should have ended when she saw the alien ship in the distance after the bunker exploded
Just totally fucked.

Very enjoyable till the aliens.

do you guys like BrainDead?

MEW will get cheated of an oscar nomination because john fatman memed the fuck out of his role and it's not a good enough movie to get two.

she was so good in this.

She was bare foot a good portion of it

really solid until aliens

these are all very true

jumped off my chair when they killed Jim Harper, can't remember the last time a scene had such an effect on me

8 or 9/10
Top 3 movie of the year. Big drop in quality once she made it outside.

It was good until the last 10 minutes when it went full retard.

False advertisement. Where the hell was the giant monster? Why call it Cloverfield if it has nothing to do with the first one?

>MEW will get cheated
to bee fair, she probably cheats on her husband on the reg

Same. Really did not expect that to happen.

I still dont know if Goodman was crazy or not. He seem to care. Maybe something else happened to the previous girl.

The cast wasn't diverse enough for my taste.

Fuck off

This
and
This

The end sucked but the movie is effectively over when she leaves the bunker anyway
Great character-focused movie

how would you feel, Sup Forums, if you found out that your "pure" mom had been BLACKED in her younger years?

what?
we even had an interplanetary love scene, it was really diverse

Did she do the right thing by escaping? There was good and safety in that bunker and she blew it up.

I'd feel aroused and I would pray she have pictures of it in her iCloud still

why does Sup Forums bully MEW so much?

It was better just to kill Howard than try to escape, imo

shame on you

Someone tell her husband that a gratuitous piss filter does not make nude photos art

Would've been better if it ended with the alien ship picking her up and her reporting back to her superiors about how humans function under extreme pressure.

She seems like wife material. Even her nudes were tasteful.

And by "deleting" she meant permanently storing in a 3rd party cloud service?

I wish the pics were better. Couldn't even see her asshole in those.
And wtf was up with that piss filter?

Goodmankino

I thought he was just going to be burned a little or something

>you'll never meet an 18 year old MEW on a cruise ship and fall in love

Some people get all the fucking luck

Why do women feel insecure for no good reasons?

someone post the story as to how they met

Please no

Loved it. I was fine with the alien idea I just wish it didn't turn into a big, modern hollywood cgi shitfest of an action scene. Should've ended right when she said "c'mon." Still, I think it's really fucking solid.

It's fucking awesome.

Plebs won't appreciate it's ironic tone towards the end Even though Michelle literally goes OH COME ON when shit gets whacky and constant genre shifts.

Great movie. And MEW is cute af.

Felt the same.
Still haven't seen Cloverfield, but I enjoyed this one until aliens.

It's great. Helps us men control chicks if you know what you're doing.

>it's ironic so it's good
The irony was painfully obvious and not at all subtle in any way.

>these are the people I share a board with

>no good reasons?
It is a good reason though. Shitskin animal eyes are hideous in terms of aesthetics and anti-social in terms of their ability to express emotions. They're soulless and gross.

10 Cloverfield LAME

>ywn recycle her urine as your main source of water after the alien invasion
;_;

what's wrong with this movie?

>The irony was painfully obvious and not at all subtle in any way.
Depends on perspective I guess.
I'm too fed up with movies so these shifts just bought me. First thriller, then detective, then comedy and action. Such a great contrast. First time in a long time I was able to watch a movie in one sit.

106minute runtime and at NO POINT does she strangle someone with her thighs

MEW was in top form but the movie was just okay.

This is closer to the original ending, which would have elevated it a bit iin my opinion.

people are getting more and more retarded here every day
I mean, "shitskin eye"? wtf
>inb4 it's bait

You've clearly never been to Sup Forums.

that's correct, but I don't even have to go there for stupid shit as I see

btw, movie was okay, not a fan of the last 10-15 minutes but I still liked it

>MEW was in top form

not bad; a bit claustrophobic, but sustained tension

great foot game from MEW

Overbearing societal demands.

I wonder, if you post your personal pic, if you wouldn't look like an obese arab terrorist.

I like it. I even like the alien stuff, just because it reminds me of Half-Life 2's seven hour war.

I loved this MEWvie tobh

>Overbearing sociatal demands

*societal

does anybody have webm of her saying "Oh, come on"?

I wish she'd go back to wearing colored contacts. Her eyes are very unfortunate.

Huh. My friend said the same thing...could it be?

pls stop bullying her

you know she's insecure about her eyes

so what if she makes it to safety?

is she just gonna go "yeah, I took down one of those ayylien zeppelin ships"

>
youtube.com/watch?v=5ey-oqKUW2Q

But seriously is that you Christian?

Cheating implies the husband doesnt know about it

>10/10 qt
>high self-consciousness
>gets social anxiety
>only went places with her mother/grandmother
>they take her on a random cruise trip
>she becomes infatuated at 18 with a literal 5/10 neckbeard who isn't taller than her JUST BY SEEING HIM
>stalks him until he finally talks to her
>marries and gives her virginity to him
>goes on to make millions of dollars through her own work that she then uses to pay for his easy lifestyle and take him around the world on holidays
>her husband literally gets every good thing in life handed to him by fate
IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIRIT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIRIT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIRIT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIRIT'S NOT FAIRIT'S NOT FAIR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People that hate the alien ending are plebs and cant see why that was intentionally done

RLM dicksuckers will keep posting how it was bad tho

Just end me.

Post pictures of Mew from the movie.

I liked the concept

It was so boring though. Poorly delivered. The thrill of is he/isn't he telling the truth was the best part.

what a slutty neck

>It was so boring though.

Life is hell, user. Dude was just at the right place at the right time.

stick to discussing the topic pls

wasn't she 21 years old in this movie?

Now I know where I've seen her before. She's that chick from BSG that was with that fat Cylon.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>She's from the same State that I lived in

Jesus why does this make me so angry. I don't even get this autistic about other actresses.

Hmm... J.J. Abrams produced this, and has talked about a Half-Life film that's supposedly still in development. The aliens could also easily be Combine, considering even their ships are biomechanical.

I just spent five minute trying to type out a post that didn't mention her slutty neck but every few words 'slutty neck' would just pop up without me telling myself to type it.

Aliens didn't even remotely resemble the alien from Cloverfield. It was literally just JJ buying into the movie towards the end and attaching the title on as a cash grab.

You don't like your women to have black, soulless eyes?

tension built over the first half dissipated as soon as that dude died. any shred left was quickly removed as soon as she destroyed an alien ship with a bottle of bourbon.

whack

reevaluate your lfie

John Goodman was the best part

no he isn't